W really gets on the nerves

HereNow,

I apologize. I'm havin' a bad day. I posted on the wrong thread & I thought you were being sarcastic to me about taking my ball & going home.:confused:

Sorry. I need a nap.

HereNow,

I apologize. I'm havin' a bad day. I posted on the wrong thread & I thought you were being sarcastic to me about taking my ball & going home.:confused:

Sorry. I need a nap.

I can see how you would think that. I quoted you when I should have just replied to the thread. My mistake.

I hope your day gets better soon!

vanilla chai
I am not bitter. She really plain and simply gets on my nerves. I wanted support on handling this better.

Quit sleeping with her hubby and maybe she won't get on your nerves.

shellys-trying

Personally, I just love the logic of this OW. She's so self righteously indignant about the W bugging her.

Wish I knew the W personally so I could egg on the whole thing, but then that's my troublemaking side coming in there. LOL :p

shellys-trying

I'd pay good money to watch the throw down.

Of course, this OW is spouting her mouth off to this board, not the W. I doubt very much she would flap her lips to the wifey, unless she's at the other end of a phone line where she could hang up real fast when the convo got heated, and it would get heated. :bunny: