W really gets on the nerves

Sorry your right they really arent annoying when you feed them alka-seltzer

What a lovely person you are.

Sorry your right they really arent annoying when you feed them alka-seltzer

you sure you're female?

• Author

Wow....Know when I read what this section is about I SEE NOTHING ABOUT SUPPORT AND DISCUSSION ABOUT NOT CONTINING THE AFFAIR.

SORRY IT SAYS INVOLVED....

This section is usually used for OW on their way out of an affair with MM, not to help continue an affair. If you took the time to read most of the posts, you'd know this.

Many are very helpful, I guess you're not looking for help, really. You have no intention of ending or walking away from the affair with MM. Obviously you don't feel bad for what you're doing, helping him cheat on his wife and betray his kids.

He may mean the world to you, you make him first in your life - But, you are not first in his eyes. If you were, he'd be divorcing RIGHT NOW, not waiting 2 years.

GreenEyedLady

You know what I find really annoying? Trolls who come to the OW/OM Forum to try and start a fight with EVERYONE on the forum...

And my worst pet peeve are the trolls who can't even SPELL...

• Author

Your right I am very sorry. We should feel sorry for those OW who are mentally challanged.

There have been afew OW in that situation and as soon as they found out, they ended things with MM. But to knowingly go into an affair, knowing he's married, that's any better?

Please just tell me where I can sign up to be a "memeber". That's all I ask. I really want to help those ants you spoke of.

• Author

I will try and explain it slowly to you...Try and keep up OKAY.

My BF's W's stupid comments about me annoy me.

So what is the purpose of this thread anyway?
  • Author

I think its called ANTS IN YOUR PANTS. Might be a local chapter in your area.

Please just tell me where I can sign up to be a "memeber". That's all I ask. I really want to help those ants you spoke of.
GreenEyedLady
Your right I am very sorry. We should feel sorry for those OW who are mentally challanged.

The only mentally challenged (get it right already!) person on this board is YOU!!!:mad:

If only you had some early intervention, you might have fared better...

Ruby Tuesday
Ok where are my push pins?

This is just ridiculous now.

Well, maybe if you didn't let your push pins go to hell, then your push pins would stay with you and never stray! Damn it, it makes me so sad when this happens. You shouldn't never take your push pins for granted. Thats all I'm saying.

LOL :bunny:

I will try and explain it slowly to you...Try and keep up OKAY.

My BF's W's stupid comments about me annoy me.

I get that Swim or Sink...

But it seems that everyone annoys you, so the purpose of this thread in my honest opinion is to take out your anger on everyone around you but the person that you should really be taking it out on.

Why is your BF... actually MM telling you what she is saying if not to piss you off and control the situation?

And why are you lashing out at everyone on this thread. When I said that you seemed jealous you must be, it seemed as if you were by the ant comment that you made.

whichwayisup

Then learn how to deal with it. SHE, his wife, isn't going away. SHE is HER husband, k. ... NOT you.

As long as you stay involved with your MM, his wife IS part of his life. If you don't like that, then tell him goodbye and to call you when he's divorced. It's that simple.

You are the OW, not his wife, so stop acting like his wife is in the way of 'your' happiness.

Thank you SOS for bringing the OW and BW together. For once we all agree on something. We all think you are full of it.

Trialbyfire

This new member appears to know quite a bit about everyone. It's either an existing member trying to stir things up or a twelve year-old.

whichwayisup

Oops, typo! Tried to fix it but it wouldn't let me.

I meant SHE is HIS WIFE. Not husband! LOL

• Author

I get annoyed by the soap box speakers. And NO i am not jealous. Just annoyed.

I get that Swim or Sink...

But it seems that everyone annoys you, so the purpose of this thread in my honest opinion is to take out your anger on everyone around you but the person that you should really be taking it out on.

Why is your BF... actually MM telling you what she is saying if not to piss you off and control the situation?

And why are you lashing out at everyone on this thread. When I said that you seemed jealous you must be, it seemed as if you were by the ant comment that you made.

• Author

Now , Now. Isnt it cute when we all get along.

Thank you SOS for bringing the OW and BW together. For once we all agree on something. We all think you are full of it.
I get annoyed by the soap box speakers. And NO i am not jealous. Just annoyed.

So why don't you end the relationship?

• Author

I admitted I read quite alot. On here.

This new member appears to know quite a bit about everyone. It's either an existing member trying to stir things up or a twelve year-old.
  • Author

Oh boy..

I am not complaining about our relationship WE ARE TERRIFIC.

She just gets under my skin with the little comments. I mean really shes the idiot staying with someone she know looks at her more as in the way then anything.

So why don't you end the relationship?