W really gets on the nerves

Impudent Oyster
I will try and explain it slowly to you...Try and keep up OKAY.

My BF's W's stupid comments about me annoy me.

This is just too good to let go. I'll bite here SOS, let's assume your MM loves you more than life itself (even though he's married and not going anywhere soon), and he knows how much his wife's stupid comments annoy you.

Why doesn't your darling mm stop talking about his wife? Why on EARTH does he annoy you by telling you what she says about you? Why would he torture you like that? Is he some kind of sadist?

This is just too good to let go. I'll bite here SOS, let's assume your MM loves you more than life itself (even though he's married and not going anywhere soon), and he knows how much his wife's stupid comments annoy you.

Why doesn't your darling mm stop talking about his wife? Why on EARTH does he annoy you by telling you what she says about you? Why would he torture you like that? Is he some kind of sadist?

MM isn't trying to 'torture' SOS he is simply making her work harder to meet his needs and keep him happy...;) I bet it works too!

shellys-trying

I jsut dont like her little comments. She should be more involved with her charity work ( like herself). Instead on paying attention to me.

If I were you, the creator of this thread, I wouldn't be so glib about this BW.

I wouldn't hold my breath that 2 yrs down the road MM's gonna leave her for you, either.

Why doesn't he do it now? For the kids? The family dog?Chester the cat has 2 yrs life expectancy? Grandma is living with them?

Like some other posters have said, you got no business being mad at this BW, you're lucky she doesn't beat your arse! :sick:

You may find when it all boils down to choosing, you might be out in the cold.

You better just learn where your place is and stay in it, till your MM puts you somewhere higher or lower, anyway. ;)

vanilla chai
This would only come from another W. Let me guess he left you for an OW.

No I must correct you I am none of her business.

That goes both ways. MM tells you all this crap to get a rize out of you,and he has succeeded

vanilla chai
I'm going to make some assumptions since I have no idea what burndens or soceity are.

I foresee many romantic, candle-lit ramen noodle dinners in your future with your lover.

ROTFLMAO!!!! TBF I was thinking mac and cheese. All I see is another cocky mistress who actually thinks she's bagged her mm, and then has the nerve to be angry at the bw.

Trialbyfire
ROTFLMAO!!!! TBF I was thinking mac and cheese. All I see is another cocky mistress who actually thinks she's bagged her mm, and then has the nerve to be angry at the bw.

If she's real, which I doubt, her MM is telling her all this for a reason. That she's unable to discern why, pretty much explains her position as the perfect OW. If you look at most men, they rarely stir up drama and avoid it like the plague unless there's some return. Bang for the buck, ya' know. ;)

puddleofmud

Ooooh noooo! You poor-sweet-little-darling-thing! This is so unfair and so uncalled for!

How DARE this woman do such things with her time as charitable causes! What a terrible WASTE of time! Obviously, she's been sitting on her fat ass watching too much Oprah! Just digusting.

I agree, she must STOP this disrespectful behavior! Her husband and family must be so ashamed.

I think that as such an evil doer she must immediately loose her place in so called society to be replaced..with, well...one can only assume...you?

Sorry to tell you but in order to be involved in so called "charitable causes" even when protecting "ants" the work is enormous. Try it once and you'll wince and whine as it seems you can't deal with much.

Try to organize a charitable event for one day and I would challenge you to say that it was just sooo easy. I am certain you will shout back with somethin' or 'nother about having partipated but I wouldn't believe it for a second or you would already have some knowlege and RESPECT.

Sorry the "wife" irritates you--but isn't it your so called "boyfriend" who should be defending you and making you feel better about your insecurities?

After all you HAVE his committment--just a mere two years and YOU will be queen of the castle?

So, either you continue to be "annoyed" for the next two years or you decide it's not worth your trouble. You've done a great job defending yourself and said R; so ......I'm not seeing a problem if you aren't.

BTW: you will be so very pleased to know that I am OLD, FAT and UGLY and no man would ever want me. In fact I am so ugly that I have warts on my nose, as well as on my BIG faaaat aaaaaassss and cloven hoofs to boot!

Oh, gosh it's getting late--where's my coffin?

Puddle

You slay me. LOL!!!

I just can't get over this "My BF's W annoys me". The fact that her boyfriend has a W is the first problem. The second is the fact that her boyfriend keeps reporting back his W's comments as I am certain she is not present when these things are being said.

They sound made for each other.

The bottom part is quoted from another thread from a man who had cheated on his wife and how he really feels about "ow". he even says that "any woman will do the trick". i respect the fact that he is honest about this....

"Lady, most of the people who say that the MM lie to the wife and do have feelings for OW are the OW in question. It's what they want to believe and what they need to believe.

I cheated on my wife and I can tell you for an absolute fact that I had and have zero feelings for the [other]woman. When I walked away I was relieved that I would never again communicate with her, see her, talk to her or write her and most especially touch her. I didn't wish her harm but I didn't wish her well either. I wished only to never see her again. I also wished I never had seen her.

I almost never write here anymore because these women don't like what I say, but that saying "He's not that into you" is true for most men who see other women. It's pure crap and I know it now but I had convinced myself that my wife didn't love me anymore. I was unhappy and I was angry. Another woman made herslef very available. I used her to make me feel better. It wasn't about her at all. Any woman would have done the trick.

When you hear (or read) women say that the MM men they were seeing are lying to their wives and really care about them ask yourself which woman they chose to be with. I wouldn't have spent a second in that woman's company if I hadn't been unhappy. Not an excuse just a fact. If I could live that time over I wouldn't make the same mistake."

shellys-trying

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

She's off crying to her MM. Maybe he'll have the bronze to come on here and tell us off, since he's too much of a chicken to tell his own W off for insulting his OW.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

She's off crying to her MM. Maybe he'll have the bronze to come on here and tell us off, since he's too much of a chicken to tell his own W off for insulting his OW.

5 bucks says that she makes a duplicate account to do just that... ;)

shellys-trying

Sounds like wifey should just dump loser hubby, take ALL his $$ and use it toward her charities(since OW says one of wifey's charities is wifey)and live happily ever after.

Then OW can have her MM, but then if he's not got any money then OW will have to support him and pay his bills, you know since it's not about the money and all. It's about the love. :rolleyes:

Could this all be amade up story or is so oddball it just might be true? :confused:

Sounds like wifey should just dump loser hubby, take ALL his $$ and use it toward her charities(since OW says one of wifey's charities is wifey)and live happily ever after.

Then OW can have her MM, but then if he's not got any money then OW will have to support him and pay his bills, you know since it's not about the money and all. It's about the love. :rolleyes:

Could this all be amade up story or is so oddball it just might be true? :confused:

As much as I want to say that I don't believe it, I think that this is true. I also think that she's a complete and utter psychopath for being angry at the cheating man's wife, but of course that's just my opinion. ;)

Does it make me a bad person that I sorta hope that the wife meets this woman? :laugh:

shellys-trying
As much as I want to say that I don't believe it, I think that this is true. I also think that she's a complete and utter psychopath for being angry at the cheating man's wife, but of course that's just my opinion. ;)

Does it make me a bad person that I sorta hope that the wife meets this woman? :laugh:

You don't think OW would actually stand up to the W do you? :laugh:

OWs are all bluster until faced by the big bad wifey, then they're stuttering idiots, all scared. :(

No, it doesn't make you a bad person to hope wifey meets the OW. I'd almost pay good money to watch it, myself. :lmao:

You don't think OW would actually stand up to the W do you? :laugh:

OWs are all bluster until faced by the big bad wifey, then they're stuttering idiots, all scared. :(

No, it doesn't make you a bad person to hope wifey meets the OW. I'd almost pay good money to watch it, myself. :lmao:

I think that it would be incredibly amusing to see what ensued, but I doubt that she would stand up to the Mrs....

Yeah, I'd probably stick around and watch. Take some pictures as well.

How often does the OW actually meet the wife face to face, though? :confused:

whichwayisup

Oh I think this OW would. Me thinks she's got pretty big balls... Remember, she thinks MM's wife is in the way of her 'relationship' with HER man.

pelagicsands

Definitely.

shellys-trying

How often does the OW actually meet the wife face to face, though? :confused:

If you've read any of my past posts you'll find I had that honor(LmaO).

Being a BW what is it now, 6 years ago, the xOW had the gall to follow me into a store, for reasons known only to her stupid a*ss, and so I waited for her. She tried to act like she didn't know who I was, but during her and H's 3 month A she saw pictures of me in his wallet.

By the time I was done with that skank, she knew she was a used up nasty a*ss. I insulted her so badly, she went right out and got her hair redone(she had looked like Paula Jones from Bill Clinton's hayday)and got her teeth bleached. you should have seen those babies in flourescent lighting! Ugh!

Ahhh, the good ole days......

But, no I didn't whoop up on her. I just used good old fashioned honesty. That'll get a homewrecker everytime! :lmao:

i met MM's wife and it wasnt all that exciting. no punches thrown, no bad words said. i was actually hoping for more. i wish something had come of that meeting. but then i did not speak up like i should have. but i was not scared of her.

Trialbyfire

I met the worst of the OW. No physical stuff. Plenty of heated words exchanged. Quite the dust-up. One of the most worthwhile three-way interactions I've ever had. I highly recommend the exchange.

pelagicsands
One of the most worthwhile three-way interactions I've ever had. I highly recommend the exchange.

I agree. Three-ways are highly underrated. If you haven't indulged yet, then you are really missing out. Have an energy bar, or two, beforehand.