W really gets on the nerves

posted by SIS

I admitted I read quite alot. On here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trialbyfire viewpost.gif

This new member appears to know quite a bit about everyone. It's either an existing member trying to stir things up or a twelve year-old.

so why are you making fun of other people in your situation if you are looking for advice? or a ear to listen to you...

Oops, typo! Tried to fix it but it wouldn't let me.

I meant SHE is HIS WIFE. Not husband! LOL

lolol Whichway that was funny:p

and ..'sink'.. you really aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you...

• Author

Out on loan is it. Better go get it back. Before all that well paid for therapy goes to waste. Hurry a OW might need your saving.

I looked for my soap box, but I think someone else has it today, so sorry to disappoint you.
  • Author

:lmao: :lmao: Another knee slapping comment.

lolol Whichway that was funny:p

and ..'sink'.. you really aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you...

GreenEyedLady

SOS: this forum is for support and discussion...not for taunting members...

Get a REAL life, you're no OW...

Ok so you have been "reading" a lot.

So you feel that you can insult and badger because it suits the situation, you may feel like you are being backed into a corner, but when you start throwing punches...

How can you ask for support if you are just insulting everyone?

So what is your story? How long have you been together and how did you meet MM?

Also if wife is in the way to MM why doesn't he leave?

I think I know also, but let's keep it a secret. She's having too much fun for us to ruin it.

To the OW who are really trying to help this poster. I have to say I admire your dedication to this site and what it's for.

I think I know also, but let's keep it a secret. She's having too much fun for us to ruin it.

To the OW who are really trying to help this poster. I have to say I admire your dedication to this site and what it's for.

fun at who's expense?

Why keep it a secret... Please:rolleyes:

fun at who's expense?

Why keep it a secret... Please:rolleyes:

She seems to enjoy this. I don't know why, but she does. She obviously doesn't want us to know if she is another poster, so I'm cool with letting that be. Also, I would hate to accuse someone else and be wrong, so again, I have no intention of saying who I think it is.

I certainly hope that her words haven't hurt anyone here. I do believe that you are trying to help her. I, on the other hand, have nothing that I can say to help her, so I will just let her say what she wants about me since it seems to make her feel better.

She seems to enjoy this. I don't know why, but she does. She obviously doesn't want us to know if she is another poster, so I'm cool with letting that be. Also, I would hate to accuse someone else and be wrong, so again, I have no intention of saying who I think it is.

I certainly hope that her words haven't hurt anyone here. I do believe that you are trying to help her. I, on the other hand, have nothing that I can say to help her, so I will just let her say what she wants about me since it seems to make her feel better.

Maybe HN...

I don't think her words have hurt anyone, I don't take them seriously...

But still what a waste of time if someone is pretending...

Maybe HN...

I don't think her words have hurt anyone, I don't take them seriously...

But still what a waste of time if someone is pretending...

I agree 100% pricillia.

Seen_It_All

Wow, Sink..the 3rd grade must have been the toughest 10 years of your life.

Oh yea, and it's MORE than comical that you ask why his wife is 'foolish enough to hang around knowing what she knows.' It seems to me your ball-less coward MM is the foolish one for 'hanging around' and not leaving. And you're the biggest fool of ALL for waiting for the waste of human hair.

I would suggest you go back to school and learn how to read and write instead of investing all your time in a loser who only sees you as a place to park his p*cker.

And NO, I'm not a BW, so don't even try it.

Yeah, just for the record...

I have a penis. ;)

In terms of the OP...

I'll just give this bit of advice that I picked up throughout this forum...

He's not gonna leave his wife for you. It DOES happen, but VERY rarely. If you act the way you do here in "real life," then I would only see you as an object to him...and that's assuming you're attractive.

If you chill out and start respecting the opinions and advice of others on this forum, then I'm willing to be nice with you. I don't hold grudges.

Peace

it takes at least a little bit of class to be able to act right jb ;)

lol, so I've heard.

We'll see if she wants to do that. I know that I love it here and I don't plan on going anytime soon, so most of the time, I'm on my best behavior. :D

it really saddens me to read this post. don't u understand that men will do and say ANYTHING to get what they want...by any means necessary. even making future plans to divorce and remarry...like waiting two years. i've never heard of anyone planning a divorce a few years in advance. but, i guess u'll learn that in two years. these people are only telling you this stuff because for the most part....THEY HAVE BEEN THERE OR HAD A FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN THERE. situations are more alike than u think. and by law....he and his wife are one. she is as much in his business as he is hers. she comes with the territory. she's going to make comments...and they're going to annoy you. what did u expect? just be the bigger person and ignore them...i mean what else can u do? what are u really expecting to hear from people?

SOS

Thanks for the comedy. The place was getting a little boring.

BTW, does she make her comments to your face? Or are you getting hearsay?

Impudent Oyster
I am sure some of your husbands that have cheated on your were on out of love with you but the problem lied more that they didnt like having sex with you.

Lets face it some people let themselves go after they get married.

Oh dear. What a trite cliche held by only a truly delusional OW.

This "relationship" between SOS and her MM won't even last the year. Mark my words.