Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Need some input

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Broken Hearted

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. How is the NC Group?

    • 13 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. going strong

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Older woman, younger man...

    • 11 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 10 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3.4k views
  6. MM waiting for employment

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  7. Legally separated man cheating on me

    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. The Usual Attitude??!!

    • 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. I Said Goodbye to my MM 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. The gift I had to give,he stole and ran

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  11. UPDATE on wife finding out... 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 5.1k views
  12. I need some support

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. For real?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. update on leaving

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. What does it mean if you have no remorse?? 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 12.9k views
  16. I love her but now she's married!

    • 16 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 70 replies
    • 9.2k views
  17. Am I looking for approval? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.2k views
  18. New to this ~ I'm the other woman

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Unusual situation - what to do

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...