Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Have I crossed the line?

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Gray's Anatomy

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. rodeogirl, where are you?

    • 0 replies
    • 742 views
  4. i need relationship guidance

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. I hate him,but can't stop think of him

    • 19 replies
    • 4.2k views
  6. I mailed the wife a letter!!! 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 8.9k views
  7. Moving On-I hope

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. what can i do

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 46 replies
    • 4.6k views
  9. had a baby by om not with my h

    • 12 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. October NC Thread - new 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. This is so stupid. Why does it still hurt??..

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. I need

    • 0 replies
    • 659 views
    • 26 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. crush from HS

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  14. please help...

    • 24 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. I am new..my story of loving a MM

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Bad karma? Parents marriage ending now

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Husband know and it still continues

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Another tool for cheaters and their conspirators

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. goodbye

    • 24 replies
    • 2.5k views
  20. Check this out...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. One Week

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  22. Is This Right?

    • 2 replies
    • 757 views
×
×
  • Create New...