Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  1. MM's offer 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 6.4k views
  2. Sending a letter to the Wife 1 2 3 4

    • 97 replies
    • 12k views
  3. Affairs to relationships 1 2

    • 46 replies
    • 8.8k views
  4. "what did you learn?"

    • 23 replies
    • 3.2k views
  5. NC but much to say to my exMM

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Letter waiting for me at work

    • 24 replies
    • 3.6k views
  7. I Wanted To Share My Story

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. One of the hardest things

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. boundaries 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. Do I give up the things I love to do, just to avoid him? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. I just need to tell someone ...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Chatting w MM as OOW ?? 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 6.8k views
  13. Feel used...with a couple of twists...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. How do I let go? :( 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.8k views
  15. Uncomfortable feelings 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.9k views
  16. Breaking NC always backfires!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. About this NC thing..........

    • 18 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. 6 weeks no contact with feelings of confusion

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. I want to see him....

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 41 replies
    • 6.1k views
  20. Is it really just really good sex?

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. I started the process to end 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...