Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I'm in love with my "best friend"

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Affair with married woman.

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  3. It's officially over. Thank you LS

    • 24 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. Friendship is possible 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 5.6k views
  5. Telling the BS 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 8k views
  6. whatever it takes

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Fried 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 7.2k views
  8. Another thought about my A 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 4.6k views
  9. How can I feel happy at work?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. The stages of grief: anger?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. I turned a corner today...thank God!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Not sure what to think....

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Today of all days!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. I'm an idiot 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 4.1k views
  15. Endings, beginnings, change

    • 18 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Can you answer this?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 893 views
  17. Saving all my love

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Does he wear his ring?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Absence makes...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. I choose you, let's just wait 15 years 1 2 3 4 5

    • 103 replies
    • 11.8k views
  21. He broke NC and I let him!!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. MM in court again

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  23. Telling/Confessing...in my particular situation? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...