Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Moral to the Story - Don't Cheat.

    • 21 replies
    • 3.7k views
  2. I am breaking it off tomorrow 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 6.3k views
  3. I feel obsessed 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 5.7k views
  4. My OW meltdowns 1 2 3 4

    • 93 replies
    • 12.2k views
  5. Wild Conversation

    • 23 replies
    • 3.8k views
  6. OW problem with MM...assistance needed! 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 5.1k views
  7. Not....quite...a 180?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 25 replies
    • 4.1k views
  8. I'm done

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. His birthday

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. might see him

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
  11. A Former OM's Retrospective

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  12. Would affairs be as common without texting?? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. maintaining "normalcy" at home 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 4.2k views
  14. Is the relief worth the pain?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. update

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  16. the day they "disappear"...

    • 24 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 968 views
  17. "Coming out" about affair with mm

    • 16 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 33 replies
    • 4.6k views
  18. Do I have to hit a breaking point before I can end it? 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 4.5k views
  19. A little update

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. xMM said he doesn’t think about it. 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.4k views
  21. Any MM/MW who didn't feel guilty? Why not? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 4.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...