Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Hypnosis For Broken Hearts

    • 2 replies
    • 704 views
  2. Time is pretty amazing

    • 2 replies
    • 850 views
  3. I just don't understand.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. SAD/seasons reminding you of your ex?

    • 6 replies
    • 792 views
  5. Angry Text- Small Victory

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Taking it day by day

    • 4 replies
    • 809 views
  7. here I am, five months later

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. I don't know how much longer I can go on

    • 5 replies
    • 980 views
    • 2 replies
    • 660 views
  9. 6 Months after I found out about wifes affair

    • 1 reply
    • 765 views
  10. Open to dating after 10 long months

    • 4 replies
    • 679 views
  11. Anyone seen the film Swingers?.

    • 1 reply
    • 701 views
  12. Have I been sexually abused?

    • 3 replies
    • 849 views
  13. Trying to move on but feeling guilty

    • 3 replies
    • 743 views
    • 2 replies
    • 882 views
  14. My Journal - Finding a path back to me 1 2 3

    • 67 replies
    • 7.9k views
  15. Ex doesn't even want to talk to me?

    • 21 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. dumpers breaking NC with no intentions

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. regret

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. What caused her to change?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. learning how to create a permanent emotional void.

    • 6 replies
    • 779 views
  20. 13 months on, still the same

    • 5 replies
    • 849 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...