Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 77 replies
    • 6.9k views
  1. How can I tell if his messing around.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  2. Should I worried about cheating or the excitement is gone?

    • 0 replies
    • 7.5k views
  3. i dont know what is going on.

    • 2 replies
    • 879 views
  4. Is He Cheating

    • 11 replies
    • 3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  5. EX getting married...I'm really upset!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. I think she is cheating

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Should I confront the other woman??

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Strip club- cheating? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 106 replies
    • 24.6k views
  9. Distrespectful? Pin Up girl sticker

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Jealousy is back - does it ever go away?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. me out i think shes krazy

    • 0 replies
    • 802 views
    • 3 replies
    • 14.7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. So lost...

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. She was raped....

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. MEN out there can you explain this to me...

    • 18 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  15. So how many partners is enough?

    • 14 replies
    • 4.2k views
  16. Girlfriend/Fiancee lies

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Worried if he's not over her

    • 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  18. drunken kiss

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Oh god, why did I do that. 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 3.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...