Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Am I just being parinoid?

    • 2 replies
    • 920 views
  2. Jealousy & Worry

    • 0 replies
    • 918 views
  3. Is he cheating?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. When His Job Makes You Jealous

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  5. How Will I Know For Sure!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Does he REALLY want to make it up to you??

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  7. I think my BF cheated on me!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  8. Am I in the wrong?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Is he up to something?

    • 1 reply
    • 886 views
  10. Melting or Friendship?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  11. Husband's uncle flirting

    • 1 reply
    • 2.3k views
  12. insane!!

    • 2 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. cheated, now wondering what to

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Is Jealousy Love?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Could she be cheating?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. major problem with fiancee's jealousy

    • 13 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Pawing friend presents a huge problem

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Once a cheater, always a cheater?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. What do I do

    • 1 reply
    • 851 views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. When is it too much???

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
  21. eye contact

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  22. OMG I'm obsessed with his ex!

    • 7 replies
    • 12.3k views
  23. How Could I Gain His Trust Again?

    • 2 replies
    • 4.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...