Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. back again - the ex

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. UGH! New Drama!

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  3. cheating??

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. Why hasn`t he told her about me?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. I am broken and sick hearted.crying for answers

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. My Bf Thinks He Has An Std

    • 13 replies
    • 4.3k views
  7. to tell or not

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 23 replies
    • 27.9k views
  8. jealousy over friendship with exes

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. Am I being ridiculous?

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. Would you call this cheating?

    • 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 21 replies
    • 13.4k views
  11. Who do I believe?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. How do I convince her I won't cheat again?

    • 12 replies
    • 24.4k views
  13. How do I master the art of flirting ??

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 5.4k views
  14. He might be leaving me and I'm Pregnant

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. She was really really drunk......but!

    • 15 replies
    • 4.7k views
  16. Destroying three people's lives

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Should he be forgiven?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. is cyber flirting, cheating?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Jealousy issue

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...