Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Am I wrong?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. I Think I shouldnt have...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. visit to a rub & tug - enough to end a marriage?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Caught him with an online dating account

    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. How to Deal with SO's Previous Partners

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Female Insecurities

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Would you be worried?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. He cheated on me with my best friend

    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. Should I stay or should I go?

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Is he cheating?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. How long does it take to Forgive

    • 12 replies
    • 4.2k views
  12. Double Standards?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 32 replies
    • 27.1k views
  13. am I wrong for thinking she's got a prob??

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Marriage

    • 2 replies
    • 921 views
  15. BF morals are "sick and twisted"

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Do I really have to listen to this??????

    • 19 replies
    • 2.6k views
  17. Overcoming jealousy

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 15 replies
    • 3k views
  18. bachelor party in las vegas, !

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...