Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. How do I manage with the GF baby on the way 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 7.5k views
  2. The Vow

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. My Husband Left and I Still Love Him

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. I almost did it... 1 2 3 4

    • 89 replies
    • 9.7k views
  5. 15 years

    • 17 replies
    • 3.2k views
  6. How has infedelity changed you? 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 6.7k views
  7. I need some suggestions....

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 61 replies
    • 20.8k views
    • 37 replies
    • 22.3k views
  8. Torn - end affair, end marriage? 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 21 replies
    • 3k views
  9. Broken hearted cheated on :( This sucks

    • 24 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. How did/do you rebuild trust? 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 4.8k views
  11. Comments on this? Cuckolded again? 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 8.9k views
  12. It's 30 Years Later, BUT........... 1 2 3 4 6

    • 148 replies
    • 25.2k views
  13. Can you forgive without validating the cheating? 1 2 3 4

    • 97 replies
    • 18.5k views
  14. is a blow job cheating? 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 11.4k views
  15. Pregnant wife but she still loves other man

    • 21 replies
    • 5.5k views
  16. Can he do this? 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 9.2k views
  17. Should I go and where? 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 42 replies
    • 9.1k views
  18. Broken hearted. Where to go from here.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Add me to the List..................... 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 5.2k views
  20. Back to browse...hope I can

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...