Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. I wish I knew the truth

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 33 replies
    • 4.2k views
  2. Feel like crawling into a hole

    • 18 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. Should I stay or go? 1 2 3

    • 53 replies
    • 7.6k views
  4. Can my marriage be saved

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Cheating wife has options 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 7.2k views
  6. Trying to move on after my affair

    • 9 replies
    • 4k views
  7. how do I tell him

    • 18 replies
    • 4.2k views
  8. Time for it to be over...

    • 24 replies
    • 3.1k views
  9. if it doesn't make sense... 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 4.8k views
  10. Ultimate Irony...(Longish) 1 2 3

    • 69 replies
    • 13k views
  11. The battle within

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. The Past

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. update on D's divorce

    • 19 replies
    • 3.8k views
  14. To all BS's...looking for s

    • 23 replies
    • 2.6k views
  15. My Husband Cheated With Ex Girlfriend 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 10.7k views
  16. I want to cheat

    • 24 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
  17. My wife cheated - dealing with it

    • 19 replies
    • 6.8k views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.9k views
  18. Effects of an affair on your extended family

    • 20 replies
    • 12.5k views
    • 46 replies
    • 10.8k views
  19. When you just can't reconcile...

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  20. Another question for spouses...

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Question for the betrayed spouses 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 6.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...