Torn - end affair, end marriage?

My therapist has told me not to tell him about the ongoing relationship I have with the other man.

So where did you find this therapist it seems you should find another one that does not promote cheating and has higher standards.

It is not healthy to hide this and what ever happened to your Husband being able to make his own choices.

I am sure he would choose differently if he knew the whole circumstances of your cheating.

I feel bad for your husband you are hurting him deeply.

Edited by scatterd

Is it possible, for 2 strong, faithful people to find each other? seems like there's always a weak link in a marriage these days.

Is it possible, for 2 strong, faithful people to find each other? seems like there's always a weak link in a marriage these days.

Sure. It happens all the time. But then life ticks by and something slips. The trusting spouse believes in the history of thier relationship as a safety net. Then a "seven year itch", "gigs", "midlife crisis", or some other excuse creeps in and one of the once strong and faithful partners excuses a little boundary slip... and then another... and then... well.... look around. It happens all the time.

Sure. It happens all the time. But then life ticks by and something slips. The trusting spouse believes in the history of thier relationship as a safety net. Then a "seven year itch", "gigs", "midlife crisis", or some other excuse creeps in and one of the once strong and faithful partners excuses a little boundary slip... and then another... and then... well.... look around. It happens all the time.

Boy, does that suck.

She spelled it out he's a GOOD person, by her actions she isn't. Lying isn't going to make her a GOOD person either. This marriage should end.

evewasframed

You're probably right. The marriage should end. But maybe she is like me and cannot face losing the respect of everyone and the love of those she loves. I too should do the right thing and end my marriage, but I can't do so without the love of my life by my side, and he is married and won't leave his kids.