Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Keeping his options open

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  2. on the verge of killing myself. 1 2 3 4

    • 91 replies
    • 9.3k views
  3. How to win him back

    • 3 replies
    • 870 views
  4. How do I cope? How do I get over this?

    • 3 replies
    • 812 views
  5. Why does my ex do the things he does?

    • 2 replies
    • 885 views
  6. Any insight into my ex girlfriend's behavior?

    • 7 replies
    • 952 views
  7. Can weed really destroy a relationship

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Having a hard time coping...what would you do?

    • 2 replies
    • 950 views
  9. Should I even bother?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. is there a single chance to have him back ?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Hate how [forgiving] I am.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Break up, feel rock bottom 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. "Not ready for a relationship"

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Thinking about breaking up with girlfriend

    • 4 replies
    • 954 views
    • 104 replies
    • 10.4k views
  15. All time low!

    • 5 replies
    • 991 views
  16. Ex Intimacy Issues - what next 1 2 3 4

    • 82 replies
    • 5.1k views
  17. Is he cheating

    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. I feel rage, anger, disgust

    • 1 reply
    • 752 views
  19. Afraid to let go love too deep!

    • 1 reply
    • 725 views
  20. What can I do

    • 2 replies
    • 755 views
  21. She won't give me my stuff back

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...