Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Ex slept with someone else

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. is she gone for good!?

    • 2 replies
    • 743 views
  3. Ex Is A Mess

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. LDR breakup

    • 2 replies
    • 677 views
  5. BPD trait female w/ NPD trait male

    • 3 replies
    • 952 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Im beyond

    • 0 replies
    • 601 views
  7. Is She Being Selfish?

    • 1 reply
    • 677 views
  8. Wondering if we are really over.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. I will send her 304 Flowers [] 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. I didn't reply back to my ex...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. How do guys deal with the loneliness?

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  12. I am better than this, not letting him win

    • 1 reply
    • 693 views
  13. Should we get back together?

    • 3 replies
    • 782 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Falling out of love

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. 5 year relationship - Im 33 years old now.

    • 3 replies
    • 905 views
    • 2 replies
    • 883 views
  16. What do I do?????

    • 5 replies
    • 771 views
    • 1 reply
    • 598 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Where to go from here?

    • 1 reply
    • 544 views
  18. How do I work through this!!

    • 2 replies
    • 734 views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...