Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Did I make a mistake?

    • 1 reply
    • 887 views
  2. So lost after his post breakup mind games

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 56 replies
    • 5.2k views
  3. don't know where I stand

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Continue to break-up or saving the relationship??

    • 4 replies
    • 801 views
  5. I can't seem to break it off

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. broke NC no response

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 48 replies
    • 14.9k views
  7. Strange behavior from my ex

    • 4 replies
    • 956 views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Not sure whether to go NC or tell her I'll fix it

    • 3 replies
    • 846 views
  9. Should I end it?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Broke up with ex due to distance

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. 9 mos. later still shaken

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Gf ex still in love with her

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Can you me understand his behaviour?

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Do i have the right to phone his mother? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 14 replies
    • 5.9k views
  15. depression

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  16. Have you ever given an ex a second chance? 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.5k views
  17. ex gf destroyed my life

    • 18 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. A case of GIGS? Or are labels useless... 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...