Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

    • 0 replies
    • 947 views
  1. How can I stop waiting for him?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Totally devastated

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Almost 7 years in the making...

    • 4 replies
    • 838 views
    • 2 replies
    • 916 views
  4. It takes longer for the dumper to move on

    • 20 replies
    • 3.4k views
  5. Left me and is back with her old guy

    • 4 replies
    • 872 views
  6. Who's having a one year breakup anniversary?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Damned if I do damned if I don't

    • 6 replies
    • 882 views
  8. Ghosting the ex who Ghosted me and disappeared- !!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Should never have looked

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 117 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 719 views
  10. 3/12 of NC and then this

    • 1 reply
    • 784 views
    • 9 replies
    • 941 views
  11. When toxic - why impossible to move on?

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 840 views
  12. Letter to my Ex

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Yes, I'm dumb and it was my fault.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 876 views
  14. When you know you messed up

    • 3 replies
    • 756 views
  15. How I Screwed Up My Best Relationship 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Closing the Door on 6 yrs

    • 1 reply
    • 828 views
    • 6 replies
    • 950 views
×
×
  • Create New...