Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. dumped

    • 2 replies
    • 734 views
  2. No closure

    • 3 replies
    • 828 views
  3. Ex broke no contact and then ignored me again ?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. I need coping mechanisms - thank you

    • 0 replies
    • 681 views
  5. [My friend finally grew a pair...]

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Thinking of her when I'm out

    • 3 replies
    • 764 views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 889 views
  8. Heard boyfriend and his new girlfriend on the phone..

    • 14 replies
    • 1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 914 views
  9. Fight with ex, setback

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Is it really over?

    • 1 reply
    • 802 views
    • 13 replies
    • 5.5k views
  11. Scared I'm making a big mistake!!!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Dumpee regrets? 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. Circumstantial breakup, what's next?

    • 9 replies
    • 5.6k views
  14. Trying to get through recent breakup (long)

    • 2 replies
    • 805 views
    • 0 replies
    • 803 views
  15. Struggling with break up

    • 1 reply
    • 695 views
  16. I don't know what to think

    • 3 replies
    • 750 views
  17. Do I try to win her back???

    • 1 reply
    • 795 views
  18. Can this relationship be saved?

    • 3 replies
    • 733 views
  19. Husband of 11 years has left me

    • 6 replies
    • 959 views
×
×
  • Create New...