Same girl rejected me 4th time

She doesnt have my number, but we have messaged on snapchat. Isn't it better just keep her on there and if she still comes back, just ignore her. Ignore her every message or just tell her that im not interested anymore.

Silence is golden. But this is more about whether you can resist the temptation to respond. It doesn't sound like you have the intestinal fortitude to do that or else you wouldn't have allowed this to happen 4 times . . . However, if you don't block her and decide to respond, yes, tell her straight up that you are not interested in her anymore on any level.

ExpatInItaly
To make her feel bad like she used to make me.

This is wishful thinking on your part man, because she never had the same feelings for you that you did for her.

Sure, her ego might get a bit bruised. But I guarantee she's got other guys on her roster so it won't really slow her down and make her feel the way you want her to.

Silence is golden. But this is more about whether you can resist the temptation to respond. It doesn't sound like you have the intestinal fortitude to do that or else you wouldn't have allowed this to happen 4 times . . . However, if you don't block her and decide to respond, yes, tell her straight up that you are not interested in her anymore on any level.

'intestinal fortitude' - lol

you have to get out of that frame of mind where you just want to hurt her because from the sounds of it she will kick your ass everyday with her emotional arsenal. The best way you can 'hurt' her is forget about her and heal yourself. simples

there's loads of people here advising you what to do. every relationship is different I get that but if you choose to ignore all the advice then what is it they say - you made your bed.

• Like 1
She doesnt have my number, but we have messaged on snapchat. Isn't it better just keep her on there and if she still comes back, just ignore her. Ignore her every message or just tell her that im not interested anymore.

No it's not better to keep her on your snap chat. Keeping her is a sign of weakness. You are so desperate for her to come back. She never will.

Don't bother to tell her you are not interested. You are so weak that when she responds & gives you more lovey dovey BS you will fall for it a 5th time.

She's never going to feel bad. She's not wired with a conscious & she doesn't think she did anything wrong, especially because you keep taking her back. She uses you like a doormat because you act like a doormat & you let her.

She didn't use you so much as you let her. You know she's not an honorable or true woman who wants a relationship yet you repeatedly fall back into bed with her. She won't stop wiping her feet on you until you make her stop. Stopping means she disappears from your life. She is not going to suddenly settle down & be your faithful GF

At this point you are your own worst enemy.

Block her. Grow a spine & a pair. Move on.

OK her ex may be able to do that, or anyone else she really cares about, but she obviously doesn't really care about you, otherwise she would not have rejected you 4 times already.

I know you do not want to let go, you want to think there is still hope, but people who really care about you will not let you go easily, as they do not want to lose you.

In order to feel bad, she would have to have some level of emotional investment in you. She has zero investment in you. She doesn't feel anything for you so what you're intending to do is moot. You feel bad because you have feelings for her. She doesn't have feelings for you.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah I have invested way too much time on this. If I was an alpha male, I would have ignored her immediately when she rejected me first time. And im still wondering why her interest level has dropped so low, if she ever even had any. Of course its because I act like a beta pussy.

Grown man, balls and everything and I can't even remove her from snapchat. I know how girl who is interested, acts. I have had many of those and this is not it, not even close. This is some next level bull**** I have never ever experienced before.

I know I had her. After our first date I knew it. She was grazy texting me. But I wanted someone else so I didn't really care about her. After I broke up, I used her as a backup, started to like her, and started to act needy. Right there I lost her unfortunately. I wasn't the price anymore. She was the prize for me and she noticed that.

So what have you learned from this?

Can you please for your own sake just delete her already?

Yeah I have invested way too much time on this. If I was an alpha male, I would have ignored her immediately when she rejected me first time. And im still wondering why her interest level has dropped so low, if she ever even had any. Of course its because I act like a beta pussy.

*cringe cringe cringe*

I feel like we're one post away from you talking about "frame" and other stupid Red Pill slang.

Just have some self-respect. Don't think about whether or not having boundaries makes you "alpha" or "beta."

• Like 2
  • Author
So what have you learned from this?

Can you please for your own sake just delete her already?

Thursday I was with her. She asked me if she could see her ''good friend'' of hers. I could tell immediately he was not ''just friend''. She kissed him on the cheek and I didn't get a kiss that day anymore. Next day they had sex, she was talking about it with her friend while I was there and it was an ''accident''

Few minutes ago I saw them together. Maybe that was an ''accident'' too?

So basically what has happened is that she met some dude and shes cold again because of that :D

Just deleted her that was it.

• Author
Glad you finally deleted her. Your life will be so much more peaceful.

It kinda failed because I had my privacy settings set so everyone can contact me, no matter if they are on my list or not. Changed that but noticed it when she tried to snap me. I ignored it.

Why she even bothers to do that I just told her that this **** will never work before.

Deep down she likes making you feel bad. It probably makes her feel good that she can control you. That is all there is to it. Look up the word narcissist. When her world is falling apart i.e. when some other fella gives her the cold shoulder she turns to you and makes you feel bad to make her feel in control again. That's 'why' she does it. Stay away.

Why she even bothers to do that I just told her that this **** will never work before.

Because you, as far as she is concerned anyway, are a soft touch.

She snaps her fingers and you respond.

• Like 1
  • Author
Because you, as far as she is concerned anyway, are a soft touch.

She snaps her fingers and you respond.

I regret that I got angry and I showed her that I was affected by her behaviors. I feel like I should do something to prove her that I don't give a ****. But that would make things just worse I think. Im angry at her, and my self that I believed all that BS she told me.

Spending time with her friends and family and making out in front of them, and then bangs someone else and im again nothing to her. How can I still like her after all this?

Wednesday and thursday sex, kissing and cuddling. Friday she was colder and saturday she didnt give a **** anymore what I got to say. I can't stop thinking about her. Shes like a drug to me. I got the one snap yesterday from her which I ignored, but I still felt better because I got little bit of that drug again.

The ONLY thing you can do to her to prove to her that you are no longer at her beck & call is ignore her. The minute you re-engage with her, even to tell her off or get in a dig, she wins because she got a reaction out of you.

The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference. Until you can get to indifference -- until you don't care any more -- she retains the upper hand.

• Author
The ONLY thing you can do to her to prove to her that you are no longer at her beck & call is ignore her. The minute you re-engage with her, even to tell her off or get in a dig, she wins because she got a reaction out of you.

The opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference. Until you can get to indifference -- until you don't care any more -- she retains the upper hand.

I like you D0nnivain. Your posts have been so helpful and you clearly know what you are talking about. Still getting those snaps from her I have no idea how, but I just keep ignoring them.

• Author
So block her. No more snaps. Problem solved.

But in some strange way, I feel better and better after every snap I ignore.

• Author

Im already over her that was quick. Maybe I was more angry at her for using me and leading me on when I wanted something more, than actually being heartbroken. I kinda knew this would happen again. Shes not a relationship material at all.

edit. Plus I already have one girl I went on a date few days ago chasing after me. The difference is like night and day. She is clearly interested and this other girl I talked about was not.

Edited by grazyexes
  • Like 2

Just remember to never give a person a second chance to reject you. Have some boundaries or you'll get walked all over.

• Like 2