"How Feminism Destroyed Real Men"

The moral to this story is, stop trying to stereotype by using defined terms such as alpha males or feminists. In both genders there are dominant, subordinate and middle-ground individuals. If you want a relationship, each party has to give and take. Find the person that balances your personality type.

Btw, the guy in the article is pure fruitcake. He has a lot to learn about women in general. She's just as dysfunctional without a clue about how to treat the opposite sex. Marriage made in hell.

I'll openly admit that I like a strong man because I'm a determined woman. Subordinate men aren't interesting to me at all. The only difference is that my definition of strong is not what most men would define as such. For me a strong man is someone who can stand up for himself but is also strong enough to display softer emotions with no apology to anyone. Being strong doesn’t mean he has to be a complete arse.

Both genders need to play to their strengths. If your guy is a foot taller and outweighs you by 50 - 100 lbs, let him cart around the 50 lb bag of fertilizer. If you can cook better, do it and enjoy doing it. It doesn't mean the woman can't pop the hood of her car and replace burned out headlights or for that matter, install a short ram intake. I've done it because it doesn't take a man's muscle power to do it.

My current b/f is strong in the intellectual areas that I’m weak. The reverse holds true. It works well.

Yes, we all do here in the states. I still stand by my above post.

If you are for non-violence and neutrality then you should move to Switzerland or some Nordic country.

I wonder what the world would have thought had the US "walked away" from Pearl Harbour and 9/11...

Ahh, but women are far superior to men in ways other than physical strength....and they are not barred from using any of those things.

Pearl Harbor was different. Our freedom was at stake with that one.

I can't say anything about that second post because I am not bitter toward women, nor am I toward society in general, so I don't have to worry about anyone trying to do something bad to me.

If you are for non-violence and neutrality then you should move to Switzerland or some Nordic country.

Nah, I am not one for the snow or cold. I want to head west, as I have stated in past posts.

Yes I do believe in peace and neutrality, but so do many other Americans.

I believe in peace and I prefer to live a peaceful existance but I still keep the option of all out war if I have to because without that I am defenseless. In the world we live in you have to be prepared to stand your ground or else somebody else will stand on you.

I believe in peace and I prefer to live a peaceful existance but I still keep the option of all out war if I have to because without that I am defenseless. In the world we live in you have to be prepared to stand your ground or else somebody else will stand on you.

You are correct. If you are all out of options, then you have to do what you have to do. War should be last resort.

This does not really apply to relationships because I refuse to live in a relationship that has turned into a warzone. A couple should turn to each other as a refuge against the world. When everything else is falling apart around they should be able to turn to each other so if a woman wants to go to war with me then she is out of my life. I will have peace in my own home and if that means removing the woman from it so be it. Luckily the woman in my life realizes we are not enemies.

This does not really apply to relationships because I refuse to live in a relationship that has turned into a warzone. A couple should turn to each other as a refuge against the world. When everything else is falling apart around they should be able to turn to each other so if a woman wants to go to war with me then she is out of my life. I will have peace in my own home and if that means removing the woman from it so be it. Luckily the woman in my life realizes we are not enemies.

Dude, are you the same WOGGLE that was here about a year ago that waged war on all women?:laugh:

I am impressed by how far you have come.

Do men see that as a weakness? If a man sees a woman who appears to be completely independent and then finds out that she will welcome a dominant male, is that a turn off?

To be clear, I don't need this man. I can take care of myself. I like this man and I want this man.

Some guys will attempt to take advantage of that charge that you are letting him have and if you let him get away with it, then he will believe that you are weak and that he has control of you. Don't let him take advantage of you. Only let him go as far as you want him to.

Ahh, but women are far superior to men in ways other than physical strength....and they are not barred from using any of those things.

In the ferocious battle of the sexes, you must pick your weapons wisely. Women are certainly to be feared and fought at every turn. Put down and kept in their place. I hereby agree with you, Alpha. I'm convinced. All my women will be subject to beatings when they get to be too uppity. Otherwise we won't be equal.

You live in Iraq, Riddler? Who knew?

Can't you tell by my avatar? I live in a cave. I am roomies with Osama and Saddam crashed with me for a while before his capture.

BTW, can I borrow some sunscreen? It gets sunny here alot.:laugh:

America is probably the most violent industrialized nation in the world that is not at war within it's borders. We are obsessed with violence in this country.

there is no such thing as true equality between anything. equality is an illusion. no two people are totally equal, no two nations are totally equal, blah blah blah.

that is reality, accept it.

The difference between you and I is I don't worry what other people think about me. Why would I care what she thinks if I turn around and never look back? A real man doesn't have to resort to violence unless it is absolutely necessary, meaning your life or a loved one is in danger.

A man doesn't resort to violence unless he is attacked first.

If I had my wits about me I'd like to think I'd use restraint, but the best thing for either party is not to instigate violence in the first place. I mean, if I'm getting in her face and threatening her or if my behavior is really inciting it, that's one thing, but otherwise a woman would do well just to keep her hands to herself. Fortunately, I've never been really attacked by a woman so I guess I must be doing something right.

there is no such thing as true equality between anything. equality is an illusion. no two people are totally equal, no two nations are totally equal, blah blah blah.

I can't speak for nations, but in terms of relationships, if you are in and only in a truly healthy relationship, equality is possible. Some aspects of the relationship a male is better at or has more knwledge of and the same with the woman. In the end, you have one hell of a partnership. If you actually took the time to get to know a woman and stop generalizing, you might meet someone like this someday.

Well, now you're confusing me. It's only fair if I use my physical superiority to offset the other ways in which women are superior to me. But yet we'll never be equal. Is that because the beatings can't be severe enough and still be within the law?

A man doesn't resort to violence unless he is attacked first.

If I had my wits about me I'd like to think I'd use restraint, but the best thing for either party is not to instigate violence in the first place. I mean, if I'm getting in her face and threatening her or if my behavior is really inciting it, that's one thing, but otherwise a woman would do well just to keep her hands to herself. Fortunately, I've never been really attacked by a woman so I guess I must be doing something right.

Now we are starting to agree somewhat. If you are attacked first and have the option of walking away, then do it, but if you are cornered in anyway or if your life is in danger, then at the most use restraint.

There is such a thing as an equal relationship because I am in one right now. It's great.

That's not possible. Didn't you read what Alpha wrote? You're clearly being fooled by your superior woman. But I am curious how often do you smack her around?

whatwentwrong19

First what does a war between countries has to do with abuse in a relationship? Going off topic don't you think, if you want to talk about wars put it in the political section, otherwise this is the wrong forum.

Second when you are abused you almost always have the choose to walk away and never look back or act scooping to their levels like a child. If you're fighting back in order to prove who's in charge and based on what people are going to say about you when you had the option to just leave, then you're fighting for the wrong reasons. Now it would be different if you're fighting (an extreme circumstance ex: a knife going to your heart).

Then third might as well call me "scar-face" if you want to, hence the two-inch scars left on each side of my face (fortunately scars do heal faster, the emotional/verbal part does take a while to recover from). As to how they got there, well you pretty much know the story to it. Finally I don't care about what people think.

InsanityImpaired
I think we can all agree that before the womens movement came along, family structures were a lot more stable.

Even that is highly debatable. In industrial parts of England, in the period around 1850, it was reported by government officials that about 1 in 4 infants was killed by its mother or father. The virtue of infanticide. :rolleyes: Shall we drag up the marriage statistics as well? Quite the stability of the olden days, right?

Just as 50 or 60 years ago many people, were stuck in bad marriages. But they could not get out, because of all the social stigmata and prejudice. Or the lack of financial independence, which according to some male posters here is supposedly a good thing:sick: :sick:, if it concerns women. Never mind the social realities of this day, in which a single income is hardly enough for 95% of the population to pay the bills.

Just stop pretending that everything was so much better in the past. It was not. And then I am not even referring to the treatment women (everything that was wrong sexually, was blamed on the women, so how could the man have any responsibility when something is wrong?), or racial minorities.

As I said earlier, if you can't handle a woman behaving in such a way, why is it perfectly acceptable for a man to behave in idiotic fashion? So far I have not seen a clearcut answer, why that idiocy is a good thing in men, but not in women.

If you can't handle a woman who sticks up for herself, go date those women who are perfectly happy to be subservenient to their (future) husband. Quite a few religions still promote that ideal, so it can´t be that hard to find a 'good' woman in the US.

I think that most of all the thread shows that Woggle is addressing his issues succesfully, so a :bunny: for him.

I think all this mopdern female liberation crap ios what is wrong with society. Women belong in the kitchen and the bedroom.

I think all this mopdern female liberation crap ios what is wrong with society. Women belong in the kitchen and the bedroom.

Don't start talking like that now........:rolleyes:

Are guys intimidated by women if they believe the above statement?

Women are taking jobs away from men and that isn't right.

Okay …

If not for the good belly laugh I got from reading that one, I may not have been able to muscle my way through the gag reflex. :sick:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: