"How Feminism Destroyed Real Men"

Why paint all females with the same brush-stroke? You've even used the word hardcore, which is exactly what you've experienced. Most women aren't like this and sit somewhere to the right or the left of the feminist line.

I don't paint all females with the same brush. I am happily married and I am starting to realize that there are good women out there but I will always despise feminists. Why should I have any respect for those that hate me just because I happen to be born with a different set of organs than they were? To me feminists are like the KKK. They are a hate movement.

I don't paint all females with the same brush. I am happily married and I am starting to realize that there are good women out there but I will always despise feminists. Why should I have any respect for those that hate me just because I happen to be born with a different set of organs than they were? To me feminists are like the KKK. They are a hate movement.

Right or wrong, they are a backlash movement.

I can only deeply respect women such as the suffragettes.

I never thought I would say this but Alphamale is starting to sound disgusting even to me. Maybe I am getting soft but I am not that extreme. Here is a part of what I want.

I don't want to be held accountable for what some other man did. All men are not sexist pigs and I wish women would stop acting like we were.

I want fathers to be given equal value in family and in family court

I want male victims of abuse to be taken seriously.

I want female cheaters to be looked down on just like men are.

To me feminism has become no better than what they were fighting against. I don't have a desire to hold down any women but I will be damned if I let a woman hold down me because she needs revenge against every man that did her wrong even though I had nothing to do with it.

Right or wrong, they are a backlash movement.

I can only deeply respect women such as the suffragettes.

Who is a backlash movement? Are talking about the feminists? Maybe so but if I am the target I will fight back. That is all there is to it.

I admit I haven't read all 14,000+ posts. You rely heavily on people giving you the benefit of the doubt. On most threads, I don't consider that to be a problem. But when you advocate hatred and physical violence, then I think it's in your best interests not to have people making assumptions about where your attitudes come from.

When you say insulting things to a girl who is currently being abused, then I think you have some things to answer for. It's not your culture as far as I'm concerned. You chose this, and you know it. You choose it every day.

I thoroughly agree.

Regarding the referenced article - the title, and the fact that it was carried by the Daily Mail, warned me that it would be the usual regularly recycled rant blaming women (sorry feminism) for your average bloke not seeing Clint Eastwood when he looks in the mirror.

Who are these people who need the media or the internet to tell them how to be a real man/woman...and where to lay the blame when they don't feel like they're succeeding?

I never thought I would say this but Alphamale is starting to sound disgusting even to me. Maybe I am getting soft but I am not that extreme.

marriage does tend to make men soft. after you have kids you'll be even softer. why you think they send 18 yr olds off to die in war?

Here is a part of what I want.

I don't want to be held accountable for what some other man did. All men are not sexist pigs and I wish women would stop acting like we were.

I want fathers to be given equal value in family and in family court

I want male victims of abuse to be taken seriously.

I want female cheaters to be looked down on just like men are.

HhaahAH hA ha haha, good luck seeing any of that in your lifetime!

The article is dead on balls accurate.

I am an educated, multi-faceted, super-sexual woman. I take care of myself both physically, mentally, and emotionally ( to the best of my ability ) Why? To be as attractive as I can to men. Simply put, I want to attract the best possible specimen.

The reason, why you had the possibility of obtaining a good education at all is feminism, otherwise you would sit at home and learn how to cook and raise your children as nature had intended it to be, according to some men at least. Go to Afghanistan and see the natural way girls are brought up. Don't think that a lot of people there believe they are worth it to get a good education.

Regarding your multi-faceted personality, what do you need it for in the kitchen or the bedroom? :laugh:

And you think before feminism it was considered normal by society for a woman to want sex? Good grief, how cute. :lmao:

The reason, why you had the possibility of obtaining a good education at all is feminism,

no its not. she got a good education cause men built everything and discovered most of everything in the books. if women ran the earth for last 5,000 years we'd all be sitting in grass huts watching soap operas all day and talking about our "feelings" and eating bon-bons

Thank God that women have some of the same opportunities as men...

If a woman takes a traditional role and husband dies and leaves woman with a family to take care of by herself, then I would hope that said woman would have the expereince and the confidence to step up to the plate to take care of her family.

yes men have made some great advances, but lets advance our thinking and realize that some men and some women are not cut out for the traditional role.

My sister is a teacher makes over 100,000 a year, has 2+ kids and her husband does not work.....

Would my sister like to stay home and take care of the kids Yes she would but you know what she is doing both, working and taking care of the kids, for the most part.

Is she a femanist, nope, it is just what she has to do. Maybe if her husband would step up to the plate and take the role back, she would not have to be killing herself right now.

My sister is a teacher makes over 100,000 a year, has 2+ kids and her husband does not work.....

your sister is the typeical domineering do-it-all modern day feminist in sheeps clothing. i bet she treats her husband like dirt and doesn't give him an ounce of respect. no matter what she says she likes things the way they are.

InsanityImpaired
no its not. she got a good education cause men built everything and discovered most of everything in the books.

But if women are not allowed to have education, all that would still amount to nothing for women. :rolleyes:

if women ran the earth for last 5,000 years we'd all be sitting in grass huts watching soap operas all day and talking about our "feelings" and eating bon-bons

But that implies the TV would have been invented, Alpha.:lmao:

But that implies the TV would have been invented, Alpha.:lmao:

women would still belatedly have stumbled upon inventing TV. but we'd be watching 5" screens today that are only B&W with mono sound. but the cabinet of the TV would be all artsy and coloured with patterns and stuff...:laugh:

InsanityImpaired
women would still belatedly have stumbled upon inventing TV.

Since the TV is less than a century old, your argument boils down to ... nothing.

Since the TV is less than a century old, your argument boils down to ... nothing.

they would have had to evantually invent TV...how else would they watch desperate housewife; the bachelor; amrican idol; one life to live; sex in the city; greys anatomy; 24; dynasty; and all that other mindless krap they watch

InsanityImpaired
they would have had to evantually invent TV...how else would they watch desperate housewife; the bachelor; amrican idol; one life to live; sex in the city; greys anatomy; 24; dynasty; and all that other mindless krap they watch

But those shows would not have existed, before the invention of TV. They simply would not have known what they would be missing. But apparently show-wrestling, is the summum of male civilization :sick: .

I think all the women who don't like feminism should shut up and go back to their kitchen. Intelligent debates were never meant to be part of a woman's life. As everybody knows her personal fulfillment lies in obeying her master. :love:

Yeah. :bunny:

I think most women are in the middle somewhere. I know I am. I still have some traditional ways of thinking, and there's nothing wrong with that either!

Don't like the major feminists, it's like someone who's a religious fanatic, it's TOO much to take and just pisses everybody off. They wanna be equal, but abit more equal than men. That's not right.

your sister is the typeical domineering do-it-all modern day feminist in sheeps clothing. i bet she treats her husband like dirt and doesn't give him an ounce of respect. no matter what she says she likes things the way they are.

No I do not think so, she works hard for her family, would like husband to provide for the family so she could stay home, but that is not the case, truth is he does not have her patience, know how and communication skills or ambition to go out and provide...

I bet that your wrong she does not treat him like dirt, she is caring and supportive for the most part.

why is it so hard to believe that a woman can take on an additonal role... if husband is not providing then someone has to....

these days both men and women in a household need to work to provide weather man works full time and woman part time or vise versa, things are so expensive that most people need to do that just to get by.

You cant generalize everyone and put them into the same box...

If a woman goes to college and gets an education and goes into the work force and is successfull and meets a man that is just as successfull as her and they get married and have kids then they tothether decide who will be the caregiver traditionally yes mother would take care of the kids and father would go to work, there is nothing wrong with that.

But if educated talented woman has a great career and meets a man that makes less than she does and they have a family and husband is not the breadwinner then it makes sense for him to stay home

Why should I have any respect for those that hate me just because I happen to be born with a different set of organs than they were?

From what I've seen feminists are even more about hating women who don't agree with them or look "submissive" than they are about hating men. It's a rediculous movement, at least here in SF.

I agree that it's a "ridiculous movement." On another thread of this subject, a while back, I stated that they've long ago outlived their useful purpose.

Now, they serve no useful positive purpose in my opinion.

I agree that it's a "ridiculous movement." On another thread of this subject, a while back, I stated that they've long ago outlived their useful purpose.

Now, they serve no useful positive purpose in my opinion.

It's now about bashing women who wear skirts and shave :rolleyes:

It's now about bashing women who wear skirts and shave :rolleyes:

I know..really! Most of them are an embarassment to our gender.

And how are we gonna do that??? The jig is already up, we've given away our "balls" permanently. If a man forces sex up a women then its rape and he goes to prison. If a man beats the pulp out of a woman he go to prison. We can't keep woman barefoot and pregnant cause of the pill. So how you intend we take our balls back WOGGLE??

I mean, the only thing we have over women is superior physical strength and we can't even use that.

That's not taking your balls back. That's regressing into pre-civilization. That which you call 'masculine' is known as 'incivil' and 'boorish' by people who have been brought up to be decent human beings. So to mourn that you can't be an animal won't get sympathy from respectable people.

What your hated 'feminists' fought against is the 'man=boor' idea that passed for machismo for too long. And any man worth his salt also rejects that horrid image of maleness in favour of portraying man as a reasonable and fair creature.

Of course the boor jeers at the more civilized man; he understands that he is the lesser being and tries to make the better man look bad in a pitiful attempt to make himself feel superior. But nobody buys it. A real man will ignore the mouthbreather's rantings and go on to act with respect for himself and for other people - including women.

Alpha, I have a question for you, I understand if you don't answer, as it's a personal one but, when you were married, did you hit your wife?