"How Feminism Destroyed Real Men"

This article was 100% on point until the cheating part. If men realized that feminism has nothing whatsoever to do with equality and took our balls back we could stop this right now but it takes a large enough number to do that and too many men have no spine. This in many ways is the fault of men. We let this happen. When women complain about where have all the real men gone though they need to point the finger in the right direction.

Who is complaining really.... I think more men complain about where have the "real men" gone more than women do.

Men have gotten lazier with ethics and many now just lack honor.

Having balls and acting like a "man" in a testosterone sort of sense has nothing to do with honor and ethics..... A Real Man Has those. People like that are hard to find.......not just men but women as well.

And how are we gonna do that??? The jig is already up, we've given away our "balls" permanently. If a man forces sex up a women then its rape and he goes to prison. If a man beats the pulp out of a woman he go to prison. We can't keep woman barefoot and pregnant cause of the pill. So how you intend we take our balls back WOGGLE??

I mean, the only thing we have over women is superior physical strength and we can't even use that.

Honey I am sure I could whip your butt! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And how are we gonna do that??? The jig is already up, we've given away our "balls" permanently. If a man forces sex up a women then its rape and he goes to prison. If a man beats the pulp out of a woman he go to prison. We can't keep woman barefoot and pregnant cause of the pill. So how you intend we take our balls back WOGGLE??

I mean, the only thing we have over women is superior physical strength and we can't even use that.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with trying to keep women oppressed. First of all we need to realize that feminism has zero to do with equality and start treating feminists as thne enemy of our gender that they are. It is about men standing up and not twisting ourselves into pretzels for the ever changing demands of women. We need to stop apologizing for being men. We also need to stop trying to treat their vaginas as if they were made of gold.

Women are much more efficient than men when it comes to illogic, irrationality and emotion-based thinking.

I always find it interesting that women get accused of thinking "irrationally" because of their emotions, but since all humans have emotions and are not robots, doesn't that make us the ones thinking rationally?

Or whatever- this gender think never means much. If a guy is emasculated, it's unattractive. But if he's an emotionaless brute, it's unattractive too. So.... balance.

Just wondering, where you learned it was acceptable to beat up a girl?

Byt he way Alphamale men can still stand up for themselves and not be a doormat, without hitting women. Defending your rights doesn't mean you gotta a b/f nor wife beater.

Oh, there are a few cultures where it is perfectly acceptable.

Who is complaining really.... I think more men complain about where have the "real men" gone more than women do.

Men have gotten lazier with ethics and many now just lack honor.

Having balls and acting like a "man" in a testosterone sort of sense has nothing to do with honor and ethics..... A Real Man Has those. People like that are hard to find.......not just men but women as well.

I work with many single women and they all complain about the dating situation these days. They complain about how men don't act like gentlemen anymore and all that. As for honor and ethics quite frankly many women men are not worth it these days. You try to be a good guy and you just end up like the men on the seperation forum.

i learned that at the same time women figured out it was OK to emotionally beat up men. :laugh:

i learned that at the same time women figured out it was OK to emotionally beat up men. :laugh:

B/c you were a) dating the wrong girls or b) they were dating the wrong guy who thinks it's beinga doormat is normal, but I go for choose a)

For your own awareness by the way, I have warned by b/f from the start that whenever and if it ever comes to actual physical, I would retaliate before breaking up for good, and I'm not talking about a simple slap, nope slapping is for idiots.

I was with him until he starting talking about cheating on his wife...

She must be pissed, I mean he told the whole world that he cheated on her and then while he was banging her he did the "how's your daddy" thing.

I got bored with the article and stopped reading before I got to that part! Now I have to go back...:rolleyes:

B/c you were a) dating the wrong girls or b) they were dating the wrong guy who thinks it's beinga doormat is normal, but I go for choose a)

For your own awareness by the way, I have warned by b/f from the start that whenever and if it ever comes to actual physical, I would retaliate before breaking up for good, and I'm not talking about a simple slap, nope slapping is for idiots.

Ya' gonna shoot him? :p:lmao:

It is statements like these that make me think that alpha isn't for real. I don't think that you really believe that "being a man" means raping and beating women.

In my opinion, what I want from a man is to be respected as having more to give to society than my looks and ability to "keep a home". I want a man to see that I might actually be an intelligent being with valuable insight into life. That has nothing to do with him becoming female himself!

Ya' gonna shoot him? :p:lmao:

:lmao: fear tactics... i never thought about putting fear in my loved ones... silly me

I got bored with the article and stopped reading before I got to that part! Now I have to go back...:rolleyes:

I skimmed over the end as well ......but after cheating on her and coming home to have sex with her and declaring "who is the boss" to her..... I kinda skimmed....... my guess is he then told the bitch to go make him a sandwich and get him a beer. :lmao:

fems didn't destroy men! we do that all by ourselves! actually, its done by a big syndicate out of chicago and they sell men's glamor products!

sigh. capitalism

It is statements like these that make me think that alpha isn't for real. I don't think that you really believe that "being a man" means raping and beating women.

Are you denying that guys like that don't exist?

fems didn't destroy men! we do that all by ourselves! actually, its done by a big syndicate out of chicago and they sell men's glamor products!

sigh. capitalism

I think teevee shows like 'Queer Eye For The Straight Guy' may have played a part too. :sick:

I skimmed over the end as well ......but after cheating on her and coming home to have sex with her and declaring "who is the boss" to her..... I kinda skimmed....... my guess is he then told the bitch to go make him a sandwich and get him a beer. :lmao:

I get, "Get in the kitchen and make me a pie!" :lmao: :lmao: Tomorrow is his birthday, so I might actually do it this once!

This is why these articles usually fall flat. He makes good points but then he starts bringing up cheating which makes him sound like a neanderthal. If his wife is really that much of a nag why doesn't he just divorce her? I would love to see more men start filing for divorces instead of being trapped in marriages to nagging shrews. If a man does choose to marry he needs to design a prenup with an escape plan in case she does turn into a shrew. Feminists are playing ches while guys like the one thast wrote the article are playing checkers.

hmm...aren't those the tactics that whites used to keep negroes under their thumb for hundreds of years in the US??

hmm...aren't those the tactics that whites used to keep negroes under their thumb for hundreds of years in the US??

Your point being?