"How Feminism Destroyed Real Men"

I don't want to beat anybody into submission. I don't feel that men should have more power than women but feminists are not interested in equality. I just won't let a woman drag me around by the balls but that does not mean I want to drag her around on a leash. .

Look WOGGLE...there is not going to be equality between the sexes ever. One sex MUST dominate the other for the race to survive. One sex has to be the boss. Either women dominate or men dominate. I'd prefer the latter.

The article is dead on balls accurate.

I am an educated, multi-faceted, super-sexual woman. I take care of myself both physically, mentally, and emotionally ( to the best of my ability ) Why? To be as attractive as I can to men. Simply put, I want to attract the best possible specimen.

When I am with a man, the last thing I want to do is dominate. I could very well, but why would I want to. Deep down I want my man to be in charge. I want him to fix my car, decide where we are going for dinner, and ravage me in the bedroom. I can't admit that. Why? Because my girlfriends will see it as weakness.

This is a woman that has her priorities straight, and she probably has no problem keeping a good man. ;)

Why? To be as attractive as I can to men. Simply put, I want to attract the best possible specimen

This is a fundamental basis of human pairing and goes along in concertive effort with survial of the fittest. Whether feminist want to believe it or not, the evolution of human civilization perpetuates from a woman finding the best possible mate to copulate with to have better potential for a fitter offspring and It's more than likely not going to be from some girly man.

That is the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Live your life for a man or in the pursuit of a man. And not for yourself. Truly pathetic. :(

Judging by how harshley you replied to her, I would say your probably one of those "overboard independant types" who thinks she doesn't need a man for anything. Just because the poster chooses to live her live the way nature intended it to be, doesn't mean she is pathetic. Now if the man abuses his power and treats her like ****, that's a whole different story. Otherwise, keep snide comments to yourself.

I find this a very archaic viewpoint. Women and men historically have distinctive relationships because of the history of various societies, not because women wanted it to be that way. Women were subjugated. Women were property, and not of their own accord

That's because women were/are just as or more promiscous that men, and the men that loved the women didn't even know who their natural father was (probably caused lot's of domestic problems). Social structures where in turmoil so they came up with the best solution at the time. Before women were subjucated as you put it, they were like 5 dimestore hookers on a Saturday night in San Franciso.

I agree that women were treated poorly in the past, and I think it has a lot to do with social structure and the misunderstanding (by men) that women are just as much sexual creatures as men. It seems now women (feminists) are angry about this and now they want their revenge but that only makes the situation worse.

I think we can all agree that before the womens movement came along, family structures were a lot more stable.

Maybe you're missing the point though. There are women out there who like weaker men, women who actually PREFER those men. There are women who NEED clingy men in order for them to be happy.

I think the point is to just be who you really ARE and find someone who appreciates you for who you are, not for some pretend version.

Exactly! What is so hard about being yourself? If you are not 100% satisfied in who you are, then work on any changes that you feel are needed.

From what I read, women who refer to themselves as feminists put alot of emphasis on being independent and not having to rely on a man. If you have a problem with those type of women, then avoid them. Simple as that. No matter what, they are always going to be there.

Look WOGGLE...there is not going to be equality between the sexes ever. One sex MUST dominate the other for the race to survive. One sex has to be the boss. Either women dominate or men dominate. I'd prefer the latter.

Some women will not admit it, but they naturally will find themselves abiding by this to a certain degree. Every independant women I have encountered at some point got tired of being the boss in the relationship, and somewhere along the lines they either cheated or decided the S/O was too much of a wuss.

I don't think that will ever change.

From what I read, women who refer to themselves as feminists put alot of emphasis on being independent and not having to rely on a man. If you have a problem with those type of women, then avoid them. Simple as that. No matter what, they are always going to be there.

And chauvinistic men will always be there but I would not advise any man to give them the time of day. There are cerain that are not even worth trying with. They will bring you nothing but headaches and men need to start looking past looks and looking at a woman's mentality. Before a man gets involved with a woman he needs to have a few talks with her and find out her philosophy on life and gender relations.

I will say that it's a two-way street. I won't hit a woman but a woman would do well not to hit me either. If a woman hits me, she should be prepared to be smacked back or thrown on the floor. I won't go overboard with it, but I'm not a punching bag. And for all of those who are aghast that I'd write such a thing, women do abuse men physically - in fact it's probably one of the most under-reported crimes because a man feels powerless to do anything about it. If he hits her back, he goes to jail; if he leaves or complains, he's often thought of as a wussy even among friends. So many times a man just sits and takes it.

I have to disagree with your statement.

So you are saying that two wrongs will make a right? What is the point of stooping to her level if she were to hit you? You want to get back at her? Just turn around and walk away and don't ever look back.

And chauvinistic men will always be there but I would not advise any man to give them the time of day. There are cerain that are not even worth trying with. They will bring you nothing but headaches and men need to start looking past looks and looking at a woman's mentality. Before a man gets involved with a woman he needs to have a few talks with her and find out her philosophy on life and gender relations.

Exactly. These guys need to stop thinking with their c*cks and think with their brains. Looks will only get you so far in my book. Brains over beauty any day of the week.

Some women will not admit it, but they naturally will find themselves abiding by this to a certain degree. Every independant women I have encountered at some point got tired of being the boss in the relationship, and somewhere along the lines they either cheated or decided the S/O was too much of a wuss.

I don't think that will ever change.

It is not about women wanting to be dominated. I keep saying this but a woman needs to respect a man in order to be attracted to him and almost every super independent woman I know that has finally settled down did it when they finally met their match.

I find this a very archaic viewpoint. Women and men historically have distinctive relationships because of the history of various societies, not because women wanted it to be that way. Women were subjugated. Women were property, and not of their own accord. I think that your viewpoint sounds like someone who feels threatened that women no longer need men, which I suppose in essence, they don’t in the traditional gender role sense. Women no longer need men for monetary support, or even to have a child (with the exception of the sperm donation).

My views are always complicated, as anyone who's read enough of my material here on the Shack.

On the one hand, I would agree that we evolve and that some changes are necessary in an effort to identify some of our more harmful behaviors and to create a society that is more human and egalitarian. I believe in basic egalitarianism, which is to say that I believe that, roles aside, a man should always regard a woman as his equal otherwise. Exactly what that means is difficult to describe, but I generally think that it starts with a basic modicum of respect. It means no violence against women. It means if a man is horny, a woman can be horny too. If a man cheats, a woman can dump him, or even cheat him in return. I believe in empowering women to protect themselves and their identity. I believe that a woman should be with the man of her choice, not of her parents' choice or someone she feels she has to 'settle' for.

As it applies to career and education, I totally want a woman who can look after herself and who pursues her own interests - that's attractive to me...to an extent anyway. If a woman wants to be a doctor or attorney, fine by me (how white of me, right?).

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't want to spend time with a woman who feels like she's got something to prove. If I've taken the time to select her as a potential mate, she's got nothing to prove other than that she's exactly who I thought she was when I first met her. She doesn't have to remind me that women have rights, or that she can beat out some guy in a competition or that she's smarter than any man.

It has been said here before but I'll say it again: many times "I'm a strong woman" is code-speak for "I'm a bytch". And "You just can't handle a strong woman" is code for "Why can't you just accept me for being a bytch?"

I don’t think that there is anything theoretically wrong with women playing professional sports originally designed for men. I won’t go in depth here regarding the physical limitations of women, and the inequity of their strength compared to men, but if they compete equally with men, and entered the sport with the bar set just as high and they are an asset to the team, I don’t see any reason for their exclusion. Historically, similar arguments were used for barring blacks and other non-whites from sports. Today, we regard this is blatantly discriminatory. So is your viewpoint with regards to women.

Not only playing sports designed for men, as in the WNBA; I'm talking about women who actually think they can step onto the field and play WITH the big boys. Oh sure, yes, there have been cases where girls have beaten high school boys in the 115-pound city wrestling tournament, or some over-sized girl who actually plays on the varsity high school football team. Go find me a woman who's actually ready to play NFL football. Go find me a woman who could run with even the worst players of the NBA. Go find me a woman who could step in the ring and taken Tito Ortiz or even a middle weight in the UFC. Get serious here! Men are biologically wired to be more dominant and assertive.

Look, you want to find a girl who can actually hang with guys and play guy sports as well as a guy can, that's her choice - I certainly wouldn't stand in the way of a woman who wants that. But I'm just saying she probably wouldn't be considered very 'womanly' in the eyes of most men, and there is a very good reason for that - women and men are attractive based on their basic gender roles. I didn't grow up dreaming of marrying some butch. I didn't grow up looking at my bikini calendar or the SI Swimsuit issue because they had buff looking women on the cover; I bought it (and wanked to it as a horny teen-ager) for precisely the opposite reason - cause I'm a guy and they were hot-bodied women. Most guys I know are the same exact way; the ones who aren't or either very effeminate and don't get much, or they're just straight-up gay.

Conversely, last time I looked, women don't want men who act gay. They don't want men who behave like women. They don't want men they can run roughshod over. Women don't get off on guys who can count their ribs whenever they take off their shirts and go on about how they went to a shop last Friday to manicure their nails.

In regards to dating, I certainly don’t think the women who participate in those sports have any less chance of it. They merely have less chance of dating men who have conservative mind-sets like your own, which is certainly a blessing. And there are plenty of men who do view women as equals and would find such an athlete attractive because of her will to compete in such a difficult arena.

I respect female athletes if they are able to retain their femininity - Mia St. John, for example...of course a lot of other women immediately dis her because she managed to keep her femininity while pursuing her competitive interests.

What you are describing is reverse sexism, and it is as evil and unconscionable as sexism against women. I would see nothing wrong with a man pursuing any of these things, nor would I find him less sexy. And, if you will notice, the reverse sexism is becoming less and less prevalent, because if you look at trends in traditionally female dominated fields like teaching (highschool or primary school) or nursing, more and more men are entering these fields. One reason may be that the reverse sexism is lessening and men feel that they can excel in these fields as well as women.

Women have half the money in this world and all the p-ssy. They also usually get the overwhelming majority of parental rights almost automatically. Again, women have their roles, men have theirs. What we have now, though, is political correctness creating mass confusion for a generation of people who are increasingly unsure about what these roles are.

So you are saying that two wrongs will make a right? What is the point of stooping to her level if she were to hit you? You want to get back at her? Just turn around and walk away and don't ever look back.

That's not the way the world works...

I have to disagree with your statement.

If someone hits me - anyone - I have a right to subdue someone so that they don't hit me again. I would obviously be more careful with a woman than with a man.

That's not the way the world works...

Correction, that is not the way the world works in your eyes.

Thats the way that I would run the show. Fortunately, I never had to encounter that behavior.

Some guys and gals do have that maturity and patience to just walk away.

If someone hits me - anyone - I have a right to subdue someone so that they don't hit me again. I would obviously be more careful with a woman than with a man.

It makes you less of a man IMHO to strike back at a woman. They are obviously weaker than us physically.

It has been said here before but I'll say it again: many times "I'm a strong woman" is code-speak for "I'm a bytch". And "You just can't handle a strong woman" is code for "Why can't you just accept me for being a bytch?"

I am with you on this, I lived with one of these and I know it well.

I would never hit a woman unless there was no other choice but to defned myself but one of the good things when I was living in public public housing was that there women around the neighborhood that would beat up any woman for a bag of weed or a bottle of liquor. It was a way for a man to handle his issues with a woman and still be a gentlemen.

It makes you less of a man IMHO to strike back at a woman. They are obviously weaker than us physically.

Sure, just walk away. Real manly. She and all her friends - and 98 percent of the population - will think you're a man then. Women will secret wet themselves knowing you were a real man who walked away like a man-bytch instead of wrestling her to the ground and showing her who's in control.

There are plenty of women out there that would strike a man because of her self centered attitude. I also agree that I can handle a certain tolerance of physical pain from a woman, but if she strikes me the wrong way I will have no choice but to defend myself. Anyone who thinks that is wrong has a lot to learn.

Correction, that is not the way the world works in your eyes.

I wonder what the world would have thought had the US "walked away" from Pearl Harbour and 9/11...

Ahh, but women are far superior to men in ways other than physical strength....and they are not barred from using any of those things.

Sure, just walk away. Real manly. She and all her friends - and 98 percent of the population - will think you're a man then. Women will secret wet themselves knowing you were a real man who walked away like a man-bytch instead of wrestling her to the ground and showing her who's in control.

The difference between you and I is I don't worry what other people think about me. Why would I care what she thinks if I turn around and never look back? A real man doesn't have to resort to violence unless it is absolutely necessary, meaning your life or a loved one is in danger.

A real man doesn't have to resort to violence unless it is absolutely necessary, meaning your life or a loved one is in danger.

But you live in the most violent society on the planet.

There are plenty of women out there that would strike a man because of her self centered attitude. I also agree that I can handle a certain tolerance of physical pain from a woman, but if she strikes me the wrong way I will have no choice but to defend myself. Anyone who thinks that is wrong has a lot to learn.

Like I said, if your life is threatened in any way, then you may have no choice, but if you have the option of walking away, then do it.

But you live in the most violent society on the planet.

Yes, we all do here in the states. I still stand by my above post.