OmG what have I done? psycho me

Mollyanna

AriaIncognito
yes, completely. my whole family is that way. no one hugs or anything. It took me many years to be affectionate and get used to others being affectionate to me. Now, I am OVERLY affectionate. I am one of those girls who wants to make out on the dance floor and hold his hand in the grocery store.

ahhh.... D was awesome that way. We couldn't drive two blocks without him stroking my hair or putting his hand on my arm or knee. I really really miss him today. I so want to fast forward to a month from now so I can get through this NC and then see him and see what happens.

My family was always that way too. I'm seeing a trend here. Took me a while to get used to the whole huggy thing when I was in college but now i too am one of those who always wants to be attached to other people (meaning physically affectionate, sexual or not). There's just no replacement for the way a caring man touches you. I miss that very much. And now I'll stop typing because I'll start crying. :(

Jennifer

the_alchemyst
lol me too! it has become my digital diary. although most people probably would prefer it move on down the page... eventually I will get a life.

It's a great thread. I will revive it with a potion if the need arrives. You guys' posts are much more interesting that mine. :laugh:

And I was wondering the same thing: Ariadne, are you a computer programmer? Does that mean you are good with PCs?

And drinking alone, well, I think it's more fun than drinking with others.

But maybe I'm just weird. And not that I should be drinking anyway. Oops.

burning 4 revenge
It's a great thread. I will revive it with a potion if the need arrives. You guys' posts are much more interesting that mine. :laugh:

And I was wondering the same thing: Ariadne, are you a computer programmer? Does that mean you are good with PCs?

And drinking alone, well, I think it's more fun than drinking with others.

But maybe I'm just weird. And not that I should be drinking anyway. Oops.

If you're drinking right now, you're drinking with me
the_alchemyst

^ Cheers to us, then, B4R! :laugh:

My family was always that way too. I'm seeing a trend here. Took me a while to get used to the whole huggy thing when I was in college but now i too am one of those who always wants to be attached to other people (meaning physically affectionate, sexual or not). There's just no replacement for the way a caring man touches you. I miss that very much. And now I'll stop typing because I'll start crying. :(

Jennifer

Oh, please don't cry. *hugs*

You seem so lovely and I think that those whom have the pleasure to be able to emabrace you in a warm hug are very lucky!

:)

Hey,

yes, completely. my whole family is that way. no one hugs or anything. It took me many years to be affectionate and get used to others being affectionate to me.

Oh, same thing in my family. My father never told me he loved me, never touched me or hugged me, and pretty much seemed annoyed to have me around.

I guess that's why I go for the impossible men (and you too).

Now, I am OVERLY affectionate. I am one of those girls who wants to make out on the dance floor and hold his hand in the grocery store.

I know, I'm so emotional that I see a car accident and cry, I see someone crying in the movies and I cry too. Is like I feel everything people feel and more.

ahhh.... D was awesome that way. We couldn't drive two blocks without him stroking my hair or putting his hand on my arm or knee.

Awww.. that reminds me, with the Denver guy I'd hold tight onto his arm when he was driving and rest my face on it all the time. I just had to touch him.

I really really miss him today. I so want to fast forward to a month from now so I can get through this NC and then see him and see what happens.

Argh... just go see the bike lol

Ariadne

Heyyy

I really love reading this thread. :)

There you are!

How are you feeling today?

I wanted to tell you that I think you are such a powerful poster. I don't know what it is, but there's a presence about you.

I don't know if it's a combination of your name, your avatar, or the things you say.

But I respect you and I think you are really cool.

(And I like that you are into some of the things I like so you understand)

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Hey,

hey what does this mean?

Argh, nothing, I just wrote that the fwb is an engineer too, and nooo, that I might end up marrying him, you know, the father thing. (But then deleted it because :o ).

And damn Ariadne, you are an engineer and you are sitting home with no job? Get out there girl.

Yeah, I just want to be a farmer and eat berries and simple things like that. Do crafts or be a monk. I hated spending all day in that secret lab that the doors were like a bank safe.

Actually, I'd like to work with children, like you do. I get along great with children and animals.

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Hey,

Well... I forgot everything already :lmao:

(I just build them because my son keeps needing upgrades for his games, you know, the fastest video cards, etc)

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

• Author

Ariadne, where did you get the idea that I work with children? awww... cause I have been grading exams? yeah. my students act like children but they are grown adults. I am a software consultant. I teach software classes and do project management and programming. I work from home which used to be really cool, but now it is pretty lonely.

I know, I'm so emotional that I see a car accident and cry, I see someone crying in the movies and I cry too. Is like I feel everything people feel and more.

you ever watch the Butterfly Effect? i cry at almost every sad show, but that one - whew - it practically made me have a nervous breakdown. I cried for probably 2 hours after it was over - just analyzing my whole life and deciding what paths would have led where. And yes, I cry when other people cry too. My family still makes fun of me for tears rolling down my face when my first niece was a baby and crying for a bottle. 7 years ago but they won't let me live it down.

There's just no replacement for the way a caring man touches you. I miss that very much. And now I'll stop typing because I'll start crying.

hope you are OK Jen... there are more men out there. We found these idiots, didn't we? ;) There has got to be better ones.

Hey,

I teach software classes and do project management and programming.

Oh wow. I thought you were a school teacher. Because you told your X that he sent you an email on your break that put you to cry in front of the class, and then you said something about molested children and that you'd see go unreported something like that... so I thought you worked with children (?) I just didn't understand why did they send you on those flights so much :laugh:

He sent me a pic of the bike to my phone late last night

Ohhh... nice... the old lady fwb is gone... he must be horny... three is a charm....

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Hey,

you ever watch the Butterfly Effect? i cry at almost every sad show, but that one - whew - it practically made me have a nervous breakdown.

Oh no, whenever I watch something on tv is, Blind Date, Next, The Bachelor, Soap Operas, anything to do with the obsession.

That or romantic movies.

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

• Author

Ariadne:

Watch that movie. It is so freaky. The guy keeps going back to change things in his life but things keep getting even more screwed up. Really makes you think. it has romance in it too!

Oh wow. I thought you were a school teacher. Because you told your X that he sent you an email on your break that put you to cry in front of the class, and then you said something about molested children and that you'd see go unreported something like that... so I thought you worked with children (?) I just didn't understand why did they send you on those flights so much

lol you remember a lot. That day I was teaching a programming class. The comment about a teacher touching a child, i was talking about me when I was a kid and my parents did not report it.

No,

I'm originally from South America. But I've lived in LA for like 20 years now.

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Oh,

Watch that movie. It is so freaky. The guy keeps going back to change things in his life but things keep getting even more screwed up. Really makes you think. it has romance in it too!

Sure, I'm up for a good movie. It sounds good already. I'll see if they have it in the public library (got to save money you know).

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

• Author

Ashton Kutcher is the main character. He is good in it. It's a few years old so they may have it.

why don't you try one of those consulting firms where you can just work on contract for a while. keep you busy and make some money until you find something else.

Hi,

why don't you try one of those consulting firms where you can just work on contract for a while. keep you busy and make some money until you find something else.

To tell you the truth, I don't even have a resume. Is like I don't want to work... Sigh... I know I know...

But I hope that with the therapy on Thursday I'll get more inspired to look for something.

Ack! :sick:

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

• Author

hey i want to thank all of you for helping me make it through a difficult day. I didn't see or speak to a single person today in person or on the phone. You were my only contact and you were great company. Thank You. Because of you, I made it through Day 1 of NC .... (again)

Good Night to all because I'm zzzzzzzz...zzz.z.z.zz.z.

I had a lot of fun talking to you guys today too.

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Ack! Ack! Ack!

(Sorry Mollyanna but I don't know where to put this)

I'm afraid of ebay!!!!!!!!!!

I just registered and I keep typing my bids and then deleting the numbers and going back...

I'm looking for a digital piano (88 keys)...and the price is so much better than the regular price! (of course)

But I'm afraid I'll never get it, or get some crap, or get ripped off, or the thing doesn't work, or some key is stuck, or get a hidden shipping charge, or it'll take forever, or someone will start bidding at the last minute... etc etc etc

Ack!

Anyone had a good experience with that ebay thing?

I've never bought anything there before and the piano thing is like 100 dollars.

(Btw, the guy has like 99.5% positive)

Ariadne

Hey,

So, I just sent the seller guy this email :lmao:

----------

Oh,

I'm so afraid!

I've never bought anything on ebay before.

Is this piano working ok? Does it have an adapter?

Pedal?

Are there any hidden shipping charges? (I live in LA)

Sigh....

Sorry, I'm just scared of this bidding thing.

----------

See if he answers before I bid for the thing... sigh...

Life is hard,

Ariadne

Edit: Nevermind, the guy removed the item... ugh?

Yeah,

I think I'm not cut off for this stuff.

I remember going with my mother to an auction for antiques, she was bidding and I got so freaked out.

I remember telling her that I was just about the have a nervous breakdown with the whole thing, and she said, It's fun!

Yeah, if that's fun...

(Well, at least she got to see the items in person before walking into the bidding room).

Sigh!

Ariadne

• Author

I have bought plenty of things on Ebay and was only screwed over once - and that was because I didn't pay close attention to the description. I did a search for IPOD and found a sale that was going to end in 2 minutes, the price was great so I bought it. when I got it, I see that it is a knock-off from Japan that has the most confusing controls (everything works backwards). I thought it would be IPOD brand because that is what was in the title of the bid - IPOD. but no, it was generic and came with an IPOD case. oh crap! i wasted $150. I will never use that damn thing.

Just read the descriptions.

On another note, A car just went by my window and was playing a song that my ex always listens to. My heart sank in my stomach. Why can't I just go even a few hours without thinking of him? God, I just realized I am calling him by ex now too. I guess I don't really believe we are just on a break after the way he rushed me off the phone the other day.

Hey Mollyanna,

Thank you for the tip.

Well, the description that guy had was like two pages of technical stuff that I didn't know what he was talking about.

I think I'm going to go to the salvation army and see what they have over there, the folks selling keyboards locally in the recycler had half-piano size stuff.

And the song, I know what you mean. But at least you can talk to him!!!

(I wish I could say that)

The only time I went to a restaurant with Denver guy, we were sitting outside and they played this song on the speakers. I told him, this song is for you:

Breakdown ~

It's alright if you love me

It's alright if you don't

I'm not afraid of you running away baby

I get the feeling you won't

There is no sense in pretendin'

Your eyes give you away

And something inside you is feeling like I do

We said all there is to say

Breakdown, go ahead, give it to me

Breakdown and take me through the night

Breakdown, I'm standing here