I am falling for my married dentist - please help!

He's already repaired the filling once, and he didnt do it right the first time.

Find another dentist. A chick.

LucreziaBorgia

he can make time for me after work, as the last patient about 6pm. I asked if i could see one of the other dentists there instead, so he didnt have to stay back for me, and he said he rather look at the problem himself since he has been the one looking after my teeth:confused:

I expect this is exactly what you had been hoping for. Its unfortunate really. Lets hope one or the other of you decides against an affair. Perhaps he never had one in mind - whatever the case, back off. Stop making excuses and switch dentists.

It would be best for you both.

You have displayed some very obsessive behavior. You are actively obsessing about this guy and it is not healthy. You need counseling to figure out what the problem is. If I was this Dr. and read this forum I'd be scared of you (ie et al Fatal Attraction).

I think you nailed it, CTR. She really really sounds obsessive.

As to where this might be headed, I may be wrong, but...... <sigh> it sure sounds like another family is about to be broken up.

The worst thing you can do is to give your body to a married man. I have always maintained a position on this issue and that is.....seeing a married man is a waste of time. Now, if the op disagrees, then what she should do is wait and see.

You will always be second to everything in his life. He will probably have sex with you in his office and any woman with class will find this offensive. He will never wine and dine you. He will always have excuses for things that a single man can do with you or for you.

OP, hold out the sex if you really want to see how much he cares for you. See what he is willing to do for you. Chances are that, it wont be that much. Depending on what you want out of life, you might think whatever he gives you is good.

This is funny, because I've always wondered what it would be like in a dentist's chair :lmao:

So you want ALL your cavities filled, Sami eh?

CherokeeTeaRose
I think you nailed it, CTR. She really really sounds obsessive.

As to where this might be headed, I may be wrong, but...... <sigh> it sure sounds like another family is about to be broken up.

If this guy will take her bait or not. I mean by what she says it doesn't overly look like this guy is after her. He could just care a lot about her status with her health problems. If this guy really wanted her what is it that is keeping him from telling her up front?

She is way too obsessed with this though and if that dentist could only read this board then he would be reluctant to give into her, because I think once he does and if he does then she could turn a little psycho. Her behavior pattern on the board suggests that she has a real problem with reality and fantasy. She is reading way too much into this act and I think once she gets just even the tiniest dose that she won't be satisfied.

YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

To the OP:

Do you have a hole within you marked "Drama and Chaos" that you need filled? Because that one he can fill very nicely. In fact, he'll do a better job (if you let him) filling THAT hole than he did filling your cavity!

• Author

Hi Everyone.

Not a lot has been happening lately apart from Wednesday I called his office to let the office girl know i am experiencing sensitivity with the fillings still and she kept of pushing me to make an appointment to see him so I did for Friday (today)

Anyway after getting off the ph with his recepitonist i decided to send him a text message and told him i was still having problems with the sensitivity and had called his office and they suggested i make an appointment, and i thought i would be wasting his time just coming in to see him over sensitivity.

He texted back within the hour and told me i was not wasting his time, to make an appointment and he would see me then!!

This was wednesday and i left it at that.....Today came and i wasnt feeling well and didnt want to go to my appointment, so called in sick and cancelled, he then called to have a "chat" to me.........the conversation was preofessional, but he seemed rather nervous with a lot of "umm, yeah, ah"

He told me to brush with this sensitive toothpaste and contact him mid to the end of next week to let him know how i am going.

Neither of us said anything inappropraite but there was a lot of nervousness and tension between us.....:love:

LucreziaBorgia
Neither of us said anything inappropraite but there was a lot of nervousness and tension between us.....

"Be careful what you wish for..."

anyone here thinks Mandy won't bang the dentist?

Of course she will. I still don't know why she came for advice. It's clear she's already made up her mind. Instead of being concerned about how the call went she posts that little "love" icon (hey, why don't I have that one?)

Of course she will. I still don't know why she came for advice. It's clear she's already made up her mind.

Exactly. To me, this is just a place for her rants until she gets things her way. Of course she's ambivalent at times, but nobody in their right minds will bet their banks that she wouldn't do her dentist.

Oh hey... this rhymes.... "don't bet your bank that you won't bang the dentist".

Instead of being concerned about how the call went she posts that little "love" icon (hey, why don't I have that one?)

sure you have the "love" icon too. Click on the "more" at the bottom of the smilies on the right. A new window will open and it should be there.

Exactly. To me, this is just a place for her rants until she gets things her way. Of course she's ambivalent at times, but nobody in their right minds will bet their banks that she wouldn't do her dentist.

Oh hey... this rhymes.... "don't bet your bank that you won't bang the dentist".

sure you have the "love" icon too. Click on the "more" at the bottom of the smilies on the right. A new window will open and it should be there.

I know but nothing happens when I click the "more" button for some reason...ah...it's ok. I mean I can't think of ONE time in all of my postings where I needed to use that one!:laugh:

And as for "don't bet your bank that you won't bang the dentist." You know what that immediately made me think of? Those cheesy country songs! You should expand on that and write some lyrics for one!:laugh:

I'm going to bet on the outside option... he's just interested in her teeth..? What price can I get on that..?

The only reason there were 'ums' and 'errs' during the last conversation was... he is slowly beginning to realise she's a little bit... err... nuts..?

"I wasn't sure whether to call you, dr. only... (pant) I didn't want to put you to any trouble, you know (pant)... it's just a little pain (pant)"

toothpaste for sensitive teeth? Gosh, you're so clever, I was panicking there for a minute?

And it's not too much trouble? Wow, you're some guy.

I'll text you before then. I may even phone to hear your voice.

You are so amazing, wonderful and kind. (And I'm thinking about you almost every minute of the day!)

Could be a case of someone so desperate for male approval that the nice demeanour of the dentist has got her all excited that this man will give her the approval she craves. Hence the 'does he like me, huh, does he does he?' posts.

Mandy, this is HUGE trouble. If you want male approval, get it from a SINGLE MAN. Because along with the approval you'll end up miserable, lonely, and used. It's not worth it.

Mandy, this is HUGE trouble. If you want male approval, get it from a SINGLE MAN. Because along with the approval you'll end up miserable, lonely, and used. It's not worth it.

And she'll be without a dentist...The more she allows herself to get caught up in her little fantasy world about him, the more weirder things will get. She is second guessing EVERYTHING and PERSONALIZING every bloody word the man says.

IF he tells you, please floss, it will be good for your gums and teeth, she'll intrepret that as "Oh, he is concerned about my health and well being, I bet he is saying that because he wants me to have freshness in my mouth for that time HE COULD KISS ME..." Etc..Etc...Etc...

I agree with Outcast. Find a single man, someone who will pay attention to just you. The MM dentist is not up for grabs! Don't you see that yet?

Could be a case of someone so desperate for male approval that the nice demeanour of the dentist has got her all excited that this man will give her the approval she craves. Hence the 'does he like me, huh, does he does he?' posts.

Are ALL men so idiotic that they'll have sex at the mere suggestion of a woman who is interested in them?

When men see a woman who is interested in them they will use them and cast them aside..?

SOME men aren't interested in having an affair with just about any woman who smiles at them (with a mouth full of fixable teeth).

OR do all the men on LS secretly believe they would cave in at the sight of this girls cavities..?

Are ALL men so idiotic that they'll have sex at the mere suggestion of a woman who is interested in them?

If she's cute?....

<Nodding my head> :lmao:

If she's cute?....

<Nodding my head> :lmao:

:lmao: Men are men. I'm sure many think about it, but lots DO NOT act upon it.

Mandy, I think you need a therapist...As I mentioned in my previous post, the lines between reality and fantasy are getting mixed up. You put your own spin on things and that is what is confusing you. You're analizing this to death and I have to ask...DO you think of other things throughout your day other than HIM?

• Author

Ok......Last night about 10:00pm he sent a text msg asking how am i feeling & what's up?, i responded with, "I'm not to bad, its funny you text me when u did, i was just thinking about u"

He responded with "funny how we're both thinking of each other at the same time"

I then responded with "I am nervous about having the next lot of work done on my teeth - I need some convincing its all going to be ok"

He responded with "R u free Monday?"

I said "Sure, come past for coffee after work"

And he responded with "No worries, cant wait to see you"