All out of ideas...

Thelambofdeth

• Author
Thelambofdeth
4 hours ago, preraph said:

Plenty of women are interested in fashion. Why don't you go take a course at maybe a community college on fashion or clothing design and get in a class with a bunch of women. Sounds like the golden opportunity. And the alternative you can work in a nice department store but they're likely to stick you in the men's section.

I work during the morning/day so I can't exactly take a fashion class. Plus it would be weird being in a class fully of young, college girls. A straight guy in his late 20s woukd stick out beyond belief. Not taking into account me, personally. Not to mention my interest would be in mens fashion.

4 hours ago, elaine567 said:

I realise life is not all fluffy bunnies and rainbows but no wonder you are depressed.
Death metal and horror movies??? and no doubt the video games you play are all about death and destruction too
Life is too short  and one day the death and destruction you crave will be real, you will then have no choice, and then it is not quite so "entertaining"...
Lighten up, go find some happier more productive pursuits and shake off all this doom and gloom...

I don't ONLY listen to death metal, or ONLY watch horror games, or ONLY play violent video games. But it just seems like one of those cases where someone has to change their entire interests or personality just to appeal to someone. You can't really help what you like.

3 hours ago, K.K. said:

I ran out of s*** to say ya know, so I went all over that emoji board looking for that jumping fluffy bunny we had before I realized it’s long gone with the site upgrade. ?‍♀️ 

Woo! 

Ok lemme level. . Don’t hate me. But I’ve been thinking about this and babe look, if I saw you sitting there with long black fingernails, I wouldn’t even see your face or clothes. I would 100% legit think you would want to kill me. Tie me up and sacrifice me to the dark one. For real. You couldn’t get me out there fast enough. 

You don't know me and I don’t know you so I’m hoping you’ll take this as written with the good intention that it was meant. 

Keep them black if you will. But good lord don’t have dagger like things on the ends of your hands. It’s scary. 

Im sorry. ? 

P.S  good lord is just an expression -not getting all churchy on yo ass up in heah 

Lol I'm not offended. But it's not like my nails are THAT long. It's not like they're visible from across the room. Unless you're not in my general vacinity, you're not going to notice them.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:40 AM, Thelambofdeth said:

I'm never going to find a woman into technicall death metal, French horror films, video games or high fashion. Its unrealistic to even expect. So unless I totally suppress my actual interests....yeah.

It might be hard to find a woman who is into all four of those things, but you can probably find a woman who likes one or two of those things.  You don't have to have identical interests to someone you date.  This is why you have friends.  

High fashion is the easiest.  A lot of women are into fashion.

Video games.  Also I don't think that much of a reach these days for women in their 20s.  

French horror films.  Horror films also don't seem like that much of a reach, and you can introduce her to French horror films and see if she likes them.  Or maybe compromise and find a woman who is into film on a general basis.  My husband likes action/adventure movies and I don't, but we can enjoy other types of movies together.

Technical death metal.  I don't know what you mean by this, but I grew up listening to Megadeth, Metallica, and many of the other bands you've been talking about in this thread.  If that's what you mean, it might be a stretch to find a  woman in her 20s who listens to it, but again, you don't have to love the exact same kinds of music.  Find a woman who likes music and maybe she'll like one or two of your favorite bands or their songs.  Or if she doesn't, who cares -- go see them live with your friends.  

• Thanks 1
  • Author
Thelambofdeth
5 hours ago, clia said:

It might be hard to find a woman who is into all four of those things, but you can probably find a woman who likes one or two of those things.  You don't have to have identical interests to someone you date.  This is why you have friends.  

High fashion is the easiest.  A lot of women are into fashion.

Video games.  Also I don't think that much of a reach these days for women in their 20s.  

French horror films.  Horror films also don't seem like that much of a reach, and you can introduce her to French horror films and see if she likes them.  Or maybe compromise and find a woman who is into film on a general basis.  My husband likes action/adventure movies and I don't, but we can enjoy other types of movies together.

Technical death metal.  I don't know what you mean by this, but I grew up listening to Megadeth, Metallica, and many of the other bands you've been talking about in this thread.  If that's what you mean, it might be a stretch to find a  woman in her 20s who listens to it, but again, you don't have to love the exact same kinds of music.  Find a woman who likes music and maybe she'll like one or two of your favorite bands or their songs.  Or if she doesn't, who cares -- go see them live with your friends.  

Yeah, for most people it's not an issue. I've seen/know people find women into the same music, horror or video games. And I'm not seeking an exact replica hobby wise. I've just never had that fortune. Just one aspect of commonality would be nice.

All of the women I've some in contact have never had the same interests as me. Finding a woman interested in me has proved difficult enough, finding one with any of the same interest has been virtually impossible. It's like they're all hidden.

Edited by Thelambofdeth

@Thelambofdeth 

So how it’s going? 🙂

Was just thinking about how many bands that I may have never gotten turned on to if I wouldn’t have had a friend or whatever that was interested in them. Boy is that a run on sentence. .. 

You know what I mean though? I get excited in other people’s interests if the person interests me. That goes for friends, acquaintances, future hopeful love interests. Anybody. It’s exciting to learn what people like if you like them enough to want to know. 

One of my favorite bands, I would’ve never even known to listen to if a coworker that interested me didn’t have a tattoo on his arm with their name so I asked. I googled. Love them. 

I looked up one of your interests, the technical death metal. Whoa that makes Metallica look like little fluffy bunnies. No wonder you’re angry. Oh I’m just freaking kidding- stop! Well not really. That s*** makes me want to rip someone’s head off. :( I want to like it. :( see. Because you like it. :( But alas, I cannot. (Nothing like a good alas) 

There used to be a death metal band, probably still is I don’t know.. it was Swedish death metal. Some chick was the singer. Now I could listen to that! She actually sang instead of just screamed. But I can’t remember who it was to save my life. 

Ok, take it easy and give us us some updates. 

✌️

• Author
Thelambofdeth
21 hours ago, K.K. said:

@Thelambofdeth 

So how it’s going? 🙂

Was just thinking about how many bands that I may have never gotten turned on to if I wouldn’t have had a friend or whatever that was interested in them. Boy is that a run on sentence. .. 

You know what I mean though? I get excited in other people’s interests if the person interests me. That goes for friends, acquaintances, future hopeful love interests. Anybody. It’s exciting to learn what people like if you like them enough to want to know. 

One of my favorite bands, I would’ve never even known to listen to if a coworker that interested me didn’t have a tattoo on his arm with their name so I asked. I googled. Love them. 

I looked up one of your interests, the technical death metal. Whoa that makes Metallica look like little fluffy bunnies. No wonder you’re angry. Oh I’m just freaking kidding- stop! Well not really. That s*** makes me want to rip someone’s head off. :( I want to like it. :( see. Because you like it. :( But alas, I cannot. (Nothing like a good alas) 

There used to be a death metal band, probably still is I don’t know.. it was Swedish death metal. Some chick was the singer. Now I could listen to that! She actually sang instead of just screamed. But I can’t remember who it was to save my life. 

Ok, take it easy and give us us some updates. 

✌️

Hello again,

Yeah, tech death...isn't for everyone. It's a hard genre to get into, and finding the good bands amongst the sea of dreck can be quite difficult. But imo the skill and musicianship with those good bands is just unmatched.

I think you're referring go Arch Enemy. Their previous lead singer was Angela Gossow, who's great. Their currently vocalist is Alissa White-Gluz, who might be might biggest crush.

1 minute ago, Thelambofdeth said:

Hello again,

Yeah, tech death...isn't for everyone. It's a hard genre to get into, and finding the good bands amongst the sea of dreck can be quite difficult. But imo the skill and musicianship with those good bands is just unmatched.

I think you're referring go Arch Enemy. Their previous lead singer was Angela Gossow, who's great. Their currently vocalist is Alissa White-Gluz, who might be might biggest crush.

Yea? Point me out to a good one then. 

I said I wanted to like it. 

Make me like it. 

28 minutes ago, Thelambofdeth said:

Their currently vocalist is Alissa White-Gluz, who might be might biggest crush.

P.S. She is smokin hot 

• Author
Thelambofdeth
1 hour ago, K.K. said:

Yea? Point me out to a good one then. 

I said I wanted to like it. 

Make me like it. 

Lols well I can try. Thing is the stuff I listen to isn't exactly entry level. Pretty much all of it has those death metal vox, and that's the biggest hurdle for most people.

Admittedly, they're pretty long, but about as accessible as it gets....

And yes, Alissa is adorable....

Thank you for doing that!  :) 

I only got finished with the Opeth one so far. I do like it!! There is no growling. (What is vox?) is that the growling? See I could listen to that. Really though, close your eyes and tell me you can’t see Ozzy singing this song. Ozzy with a little Alice In Chains feel but but with wayyyyy better guitar. How far off am I? That’s what I hear. 

Ihsahm- on the shores YES. I could see myself listening to this if I was in like a melancholy state of mine. It’s slower and gives you that nice feeling in that area below your chest and above your stomach. Lol some description! You know what I mean though? That PLACE. Like heart meets guts. I really do like that one although sue me but they could take that horn or whatever out. It just confuses me.

I’ll listen to the others when I can give them the time they need to appreciate. Hope you don’t mind feedback and questions.  

Which one is your favorite?  

Wait wait ... Job for a Cowboy. NO NO NOWAY. ( you really are dark aren’t you) 

I had such high hopes. And then BLAM. 

I’m lucky it was a kid and not a poodle or I would’ve been scarred for life. 

😬

• Author
Thelambofdeth
19 minutes ago, K.K. said:

Thank you for doing that!  :) 

I only got finished with the Opeth one so far. I do like it!! There is no growling. (What is vox?) is that the growling? See I could listen to that. Really though, close your eyes and tell me you can’t see Ozzy singing this song. Ozzy with a little Alice In Chains feel but but with wayyyyy better guitar. How far off am I? That’s what I hear. 

Vox is just a easy way to refer to the death metal screaming.

And yeah, I could. Easily. Or like early Chris Cornell. Has a very 90s progressive thrash sound imo.

4 minutes ago, K.K. said:

Ihsahm- on the shores YES. I could see myself listening to this if I was in like a melancholy state of mine. It’s slower and gives you that nice feeling in that area below your chest and above your stomach. Lol some description! You know what I mean though? That PLACE. Like heart meets guts. I really do like that one although sue me but they could take that horn or whatever out. It just confuses me.

I’ll listen to the others when I can give them the time they need to appreciate. Hope you don’t mind feedback and questions.  

Which one is your favorite?  

Yes, imo its very soothing. And lol I actually love the horn. Very atmospheric imo. And I encourage feedback and questioning.

My favorite is the Spawn of Possession one. Might be my favorite song of all time. Of all the hundreds of bands I've heard, I don't beleive I've ever heard better guitar play.

But its not exactly the most...accessible song on the planet...

• Author
Thelambofdeth
9 minutes ago, K.K. said:

Wait wait ... Job for a Cowboy. NO NO NOWAY. ( you really are dark aren’t you) 

I had such high hopes. And then BLAM. 

I’m lucky it was a kid and not a poodle or I would’ve been scarred for life. 

😬

Yeah...JFaC isn't exactly Opeth or Ihsahm. You happened to get the more melodic ones first. That video is a allegorical commentary on religion. The vox are screech, but I love the moody guitar riffs.

Listened to Spawn of Possession one. 

YES !!!!! 😮

you know what... that was beautiful. 

I know you’re probably thinking .. beautiful wtf but it really was! The guitar was craaaazyy.  It made me feel like it was the end of the world. The very last day. Standing on the highest glacier somewhere in the freezing cold, wind blowing,  looking back on life and looking forward to death. It gave me the chest guts feeling. Tbh I get that same feeling when I hear Enya. Lol. Chest guts. More than the heart. 

I didn’t even mind the “vox” (eh? ) because with the lyrics on the screen I could see how those guttural sounds were actually ... words. You probably know those words by heart don’t ya?! It makes it more real. I can imagine being at one of their concerts everybody, screaming (singing the words) how powerful it would feel. 

I feel like I have a glimpse now of what it is and what it means. I think I love it. 

You see now? That’s all because you shared. You see? 

:) 

• Author
Thelambofdeth
17 hours ago, K.K. said:

Listened to Spawn of Possession one. 

YES !!!!! 😮

you know what... that was beautiful. 

I know you’re probably thinking .. beautiful wtf but it really was! The guitar was craaaazyy.  It made me feel like it was the end of the world. The very last day. Standing on the highest glacier somewhere in the freezing cold, wind blowing,  looking back on life and looking forward to death. It gave me the chest guts feeling. Tbh I get that same feeling when I hear Enya. Lol. Chest guts. More than the heart. 

I didn’t even mind the “vox” (eh? ) because with the lyrics on the screen I could see how those guttural sounds were actually ... words. You probably know those words by heart don’t ya?! It makes it more real. I can imagine being at one of their concerts everybody, screaming (singing the words) how powerful it would feel. 

I feel like I have a glimpse now of what it is and what it means. I think I love it. 

You see now? That’s all because you shared. You see? 

:) 

Glad you like it. I actually do think it's a lovely song, but I'm sure most would disagree. The orchestral tone almost adds symphonic, amost classical feel to it. Its very epic, and so spastic it almost rhythmically feels harmonic. It's almost trancial. And the lyrics paint a fitting picture imo.

I have no issue with sharing. I'm just not usually afforded the choice, and most people are open-minded to care. Most would've heard 20 seconds of it, shut it off and condemned it as too jarring and strange

Edited by Thelambofdeth
4 hours ago, Thelambofdeth said:

The orchestral tone almost adds symphonic, amost classical feel to it. Its very epic, and so spastic it almost rhythmically feels harmonic. It's almost trancial. And the lyrics paint a fitting picture imo.

Hey man. 

The way you describe this here was so spot on! There isn't even an almost in there. It’s classical ! Theatrical! The classical backdrop with the guitar rips and vox. (I must look up the proper way to use that in a sentence) I had to look at the lyrics again because I was just so thrilled they were actual words. I don’t see how dudes voice holds up. That’s an art form in itself. 

This whole thing has got me thinking. I’ve always loved metal. Albeit less hardcore but still.. So in a way, this wasn’t as much of a stretch as I thought to grow to enjoy it. I do enjoy it! I even like the Jfac. Its very soothing in an uncomfortable kind of way. It hits a different, more painful spot inside. Know what I mean?I liked them all but the Spawn of Possession was my fave. And the Opeth.

My mom made me take piano lessons for years when I was a kid. But the thing is, I hated it. Why? Because my teacher was all into the technical side of everything and therefore the choices she gave me to learn were limited. Beethoven and Bach running out of my ears. Thing of it is, I hated playing that s***! I didn’t appreciate it. It was a chore and she was really stern. Anyway today on YouTube,  I saw people playing Opeth on the piano! I saw symphonies playing Iron Maiden! In that moment for whatever reason I thought of my time playing piano and I wish that I had been open minded enough or old enough even to appreciate it as I do now. I see the beauty in most music actually. It’s my thing. I still think of that piano teacher every time I hear Fur Elise. It’s a beautiful song. Ultimately I ended up quitting because at every recital I was so terrified of the audience that I would start in the wrong octive or just sit there freaking out! 

So see, that’s how people lose out. When they don’t give things a chance. Im glad I did because really .. it’s always been there anyway. It wasn’t that much of a stretch. Thank you again. Share anything you think I’d like if you feel like it. 

Ok now ... so I was wondering. .. is death metal the only kind of music you like? I ask because I find it so amusing about stereotypes. Here’s you, liking metal predominately and I like rap! A little white woman. Society would say we are wearing the wrong shoes. Lol 

That’s the beauty of it! All this time you have been beating yourself up for wearing the wrong thing or being shy or having different interests that others might have But understand -  man all that s*** is what makes you very unique. All the things that you thought made you different in a bad way are your GREATEST ASSETS. 

You will find someone one day that sees all of these things. She’s not even going to be looking at what you’re wearing because she is going to be looking beyond that. She’s gonna see YOU. Of that I’m sure. 

You just have to keep going and live your life like any of the rest of us here. Just get up and do what you have to do. Your ship will come in one day. You have to keep hope in that because if you lose it, unfortunately you start attracting what you don’t want. Just be who you are! 

Think about it. 

In the meantime, I’m leaving you with one of my favorites in the whole world. Don’t you dare even think about judging me. Lol. Open up your mind. No it’s not technical or worthy of even trying to break it down. I like it simply because when the bass drops, it makes me want to bob my head and shake my ass! And hey sometimes that’s enough. 

✌️

This is some old stuff, Still good. 

CautiouslyOptimistic
On 12/15/2019 at 8:34 PM, Thelambofdeth said:

I work during the morning/day so I can't exactly take a fashion class. Plus it would be weird being in a class fully of young, college girls. A straight guy in his late 20s woukd stick out beyond belief. Not taking into account me, personally. Not to mention my interest would be in mens fashion.

The impression I have of the fashion industry (from being obsessed with Project Runway) is that it is super diverse.  I highly doubt a class would be full of young college girls.  Also, there are plenty of non-traditional options out there like evening classes or online degrees.  

Edited by CautiouslyOptimistic
  • Like 1
  • Author
Thelambofdeth
On 12/19/2019 at 6:53 PM, K.K. said:

This whole thing has got me thinking. I’ve always loved metal. Albeit less hardcore but still.. So in a way, this wasn’t as much of a stretch as I thought to grow to enjoy it. I do enjoy it! I even like the Jfac. Its very soothing in an uncomfortable kind of way. It hits a different, more painful spot inside. Know what I mean?I liked them all but the Spawn of Possession was my fave. And the Opeth.

My mom made me take piano lessons for years when I was a kid. But the thing is, I hated it. Why? Because my teacher was all into the technical side of everything and therefore the choices she gave me to learn were limited. Beethoven and Bach running out of my ears. Thing of it is, I hated playing that s***! I didn’t appreciate it. It was a chore and she was really stern. Anyway today on YouTube,  I saw people playing Opeth on the piano! I saw symphonies playing Iron Maiden! In that moment for whatever reason I thought of my time playing piano and I wish that I had been open minded enough or old enough even to appreciate it as I do now. I see the beauty in most music actually. It’s my thing. I still think of that piano teacher every time I hear Fur Elise. It’s a beautiful song. Ultimately I ended up quitting because at every recital I was so terrified of the audience that I would start in the wrong octive or just sit there freaking out! 

So see, that’s how people lose out. When they don’t give things a chance. Im glad I did because really .. it’s always been there anyway. It wasn’t that much of a stretch. Thank you again. Share anything you think I’d like if you feel like it. 

Yes, that JFaC song is actually very soothing I think. It ran, but controlled. Not really angry, but an emotional song. Sad but not wallowing. That's why I like extreme metal so much. Contrary to popular belief, it can demonstrate a vast number of emotions. Often in one song.

Isn't it curious how we don't really know the worth of something or our interest develops much later? Piano lessons sound great, but I can understand not having a vested affinity into much later. I wish I knew of my guitar yearnings when I was much younger. It's funny because Emeinem got me into rock. I always had a preference for the beats he produced because they had rock samples. Heart, Aerosmith, etc and it took me a while to realize it was the guitars I was attracted to in his production. So I when I started looking up the tracks he sampled, it was a no-brainer.

Theres another band you might like. With SoP Apparition is their only real song with orchestral additions, yet this band has woven it into all of theirs. It started out subtle but in later albums in can be a bit..gimmicky. Its not as distinction of special because of that, but they're not bad at all.

Ok now ... so I was wondering. .. is death metal the only kind of music you like? I ask because I find it so amusing about stereotypes. Here’s you, liking metal predominately and I like rap! A little white woman. Society would say we are wearing the wrong shoes. Lol 

That’s the beauty of it! All this time you have been beating yourself up for wearing the wrong thing or being shy or having different interests that others might have But understand -  man all that s*** is what makes you very unique. All the things that you thought made you different in a bad way are your GREATEST ASSETS. 

You will find someone one day that sees all of these things. She’s not even going to be looking at what you’re wearing because she is going to be looking beyond that. She’s gonna see YOU. Of that I’m sure. 

You just have to keep going and live your life like any of the rest of us here. Just get up and do what you have to do. Your ship will come in one day. You have to keep hope in that because if you lose it, unfortunately you start attracting what you don’t want. Just be who you are! 

With how popular rap is these days, believe me, you listening to rap is hardly surprising. It's so mainstream now, it's more surprising if you DON'T listen to it. White women included lol. Rock, and metal espeically in the mainstream at least, are pretty dead, sadly.

But no, I don't only listen to metal. Yet the other stuff I listen to is probably just as weird....Most moody, gloomy, alternative rock, atmospheric electronic, or acid-disco type stuff. I don't want to spam you with YT links, but if you're interested, let me know.

Lol I wish I could believe that. When you've tried multiple venues to meet someone, and women have routinely and collectively demonstrated disinterest, it's a bit difficult to have faith things will magically change one day, and honestly I don't see how they could. I don't really come in contact with the kind of women who would give me a chance, and idk how. And it's quite difficult to be hopeful when you recieve no goodwill. I don't have to worry about attracting the wrong type, I literally attract no one haha.

At this point I'm going to mostly focus my energy into filling my time with my actual interests and learn to accept some people are just meant to be alone. I mean I like myself, my interests and don't want to change(to a fault likely) but I'm never really going to be able to find the women as weird, and unique as I am.

In the meantime, I’m leaving you with one of my favorites in the whole world. Don’t you dare even think about judging me. Lol. Open up your mind. No it’s not technical or worthy of even trying to break it down. I like it simply because when the bass drops, it makes me want to bob my head and shake my ass! And hey sometimes that’s enough. 

✌️

This is some old stuff, Still good. 

Ah, I'm familiar with Tech N9ne. Especially his early stuff. I was never a fan of his production really, but his early stuff had a lot of horror lyrics and speed-rapping and whatnot I liked. This I don't remember, but I do like. The production is very...crisp. And the guy could always tell a story.

Are you familiar with Death Grips?

• Author
Thelambofdeth
22 hours ago, CautiouslyOptimistic said:

The impression I have of the fashion industry (from being obsessed with Project Runway) is that it is super diverse.  I highly doubt a class would be full of young college girls.  Also, there are plenty of non-traditional options out there like evening classes or online degrees.  

I think online classes would kind of defeat the social aspect, which is mostly why I'd consider it.

Interlude: 

Fuuuuuuuuuck  ! ! I feel like even more of a basic bitch than I already did. 

😁

ill

come back

12 hours ago, Thelambofdeth said:

Yes, that JFaC song is actually very soothing I think. It ran, but controlled. Not really angry, but an emotional song. Sad but not wallowing. That's why I like extreme metal so much. Contrary to popular belief, it can demonstrate a vast number of emotions. Often in one song.

Hi Thelambofdeth 😬 

I bet your name is like John or something. Or Matt. Jason! Funny how the cyber world works. The name you choose can become you. Or you the name -whatev. But you’re not. You’re somebody else. Its all a fantasy. A big fat mirage of what you wanna put out there and what you get back.  I think about this s*** way too much. Yea I’m rambling already, I know I know .. ughh i just woke up from a s***ty nightmare that my little dog was being attacked by pit bulls. I know that your dreams are actually representations of something bigger. I wonder what mine represented. I know that I’m half asleep. Forgive me. 

Yaknow, I find myself always apologizing for things I don’t even do! Know what I mean? Some guy will run headfirst into a beam and I’m over here like “oh I’m so sorry!” Spilled their drink- oh man that’s my fault too I’m so sorry! I guess a therapist out there somewhere would give me some crap about not thinking enough of myself or I have abuse or daddy issues. I don’t get it.i want I scream wake up!  I’m not apologizing because did anything. I’m apologizing because THEY feel bad. I feel empathy for them. Not guilt for myself. Take that Doctor Do Good. Not you TLOD- them. I’m sorry. f***..I can’t stop 😖 

Anyway to the bolded ^ 

Of course we don’t appreciate or know the worth of anything until later on. If we did, everything in life would be taken for granted until the day we died. Plus Cinderella never would have had that song. ;) “Youth is wasted on the young” I never understood that one until I wasn’t. 

Where is this band I might like? Was there a link I missed? You mean the death grips or in addition to the death grips? Yes I want to see every link you want to show me! :) Can I do the same? I’d hardly call it spam. Only downside as you’ve probably noticed is that sometimes it takes the mods a lonnng time to approve. ( no shade mods if you’re reading I know you’re busy.) 

The death grips ..  boyyyy that’s some crazy s*** right there. Here all this time all these bands exist that I’ve never even  heard of. Makes me feel very basic and mainstream. But hey I like me so s*** on it and I do like to learn. Well... if I were to go by the first song I saw of them, which was ‘Hot Head’ I would say no. I felt like I was having an acid flashback for a second. Was waiting for the strychnine to hit my jaws. Lol. But then I listened to ‘Guillotine’ and all was SO RIGHT IN THE WORLD oh. my. God. What is this?? What is their story? !  Why have I not known about them?! That’s a big fat YES for me. It has the guitar that you love and the f***ing base that I love! Thank you! Yep. Your favorite part of any music is the guitar. That is my least favorite. Ain’t that a kick in the teeth. But it’s OK because that’s what makes the world go round. And I can appreciate the guitar more than I did before because you like it. Give me more. (By the way,  tech nine is second only to Eminem in rapping skills. Fight me! Lol So underrated. When he spits, his whole mouth just pushes that s*** out there so clear and crisp. Makes me wonder what kind of mouth exercises are involved lol. He shoots it out with such force, no wonder his name is tech nine. Dudes name is Aaron. Funny. Names on a screen ... 

There you go again with the self depreciating crap. :( Wake up, man. Ok... so let’s play devils advocate. You’re right. It’s you. You suck. Lol 

What do you think it is then?  If it’s not your looks which it’s not, then WHAT. Surely you must have some idea. What is it. WHAT. 

I mean damn, your thread is 7 pages long here. Obviously you’re interesting. HUH? I just sat here I don’t know long bulls***ting with you and you’re not even in the room! Surely someone in your real life will do the same in due time. 

Well... I’m awake and my dream is long forgotten. Thanks for listening I’m not feeling anything heavy right now so I’m just gonna lay here and  savor this lil Wayne like maybe you’ve never heard him.

Slow melancholy ... chest guts.  Maybe you’ll get the link in a few hours. (Ha)

Everybody needs a little Boom Bap sometimes. 

✌️

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed URL to youtube video
On 12/4/2019 at 6:41 AM, Thelambofdeth said:

I have no idea, but even if there is it's not really something I could do. I can't even approach girls in bars, I'm not social enough to try that. Not to mention I'm not just introverted but rigid upon first meeting. Speed dating is all about first impression and shorts burst interaction, and those are hardly my strengths.

I was a very awkward child and I'm still not very good at exposing myself and having serious flirts with a stranger when I have no clue how they feel about me. There are people who are great at winking and smiling at strangers they find attractive, I feel super vulnerable and I can bet, the moment I send signals to someone, his girlfriend will show up. Once, I chatted up a guy, because I was a tourist and alone in a cafe and of course his girlfriend showed up. Luckily, I was only a bit interested and really looking for a bit of company and I don't think I came across as hitting on him, that would have been very embarrassing and it would have looked very impolite. What I meant to say is, practice has allowed me to have nice and pleasant conversations with all kinds of people even if I don't know them well (at least, I tend to believe I have acquired basic skills in the art of conversation, ha! 😁) and you should just go to a bunch of online dates and practice. It's the same as with job interviews. Even if you are not particularly interested, you just get your ass up and go there for practice, because when the big interview is up, you don't want this to be your first practice exercise. 

• Author
Thelambofdeth
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I was a very awkward child and I'm still not very good at exposing myself and having serious flirts with a stranger when I have no clue how they feel about me. There are people who are great at winking and smiling at strangers they find attractive, I feel super vulnerable and I can bet, the moment I send signals to someone, his girlfriend will show up. Once, I chatted up a guy, because I was a tourist and alone in a cafe and of course his girlfriend showed up. Luckily, I was only a bit interested and really looking for a bit of company and I don't think I came across as hitting on him, that would have been very embarrassing and it would have looked very impolite. What I meant to say is, practice has allowed me to have nice and pleasant conversations with all kinds of people even if I don't know them well (at least, I tend to believe I have acquired basic skills in the art of conversation, ha! 😁) and you should just go to a bunch of online dates and practice. It's the same as with job interviews. Even if you are not particularly interested, you just get your ass up and go there for practice, because when the big interview is up, you don't want this to be your first practice exercise. 

Lol that was the plan for some time, but I don't have that luxury. Considering I can't get a SINGLE reply/match on OKC/tinder/bumble, that's not an option. And in this age if you don't have online dating as an option, you're basically screwed. Not to mention it's pretty humbling and doesn't exactly inspire confidence irl, if you can't even get a date online.

Edited by Thelambofdeth