Husband- Stepson Issue Justified?

• Author
PhillyLibertyBelle
Are you preparing to file? Or just making sure you're getting your ducks in a row?

This must be very hard. Stay strong!

First I rewrote my will. Secondly I’m preparing all the documents I need to file. I’ve been told not to tell H until I am ready to file.

So all the paperwork is done I just cannot seem to pull the trigger on filing

Are you and your husband still in touch? Did he try to convince you to accept his plan again?

• Like 1
  • Author
PhillyLibertyBelle
Are you and your husband still in touch? Did he try to convince you to accept his plan again?

Absolutely he’s calling sending gifts acting like this is a fait acompli ! My lawyer said to say nothing to him about preparing to file. So I’m filing tomorrow.

Absolutely he’s calling sending gifts acting like this is a fait acompli ! My lawyer said to say nothing to him about preparing to file. So I’m filing tomorrow.

Did you file?

I hope you manage to collect a good assortment of gifts before he's served.

• Like 1
  • Author
PhillyLibertyBelle
Did you file?

I hope you manage to collect a good assortment of gifts before he's served.

I got some nice gifts throughout the duration of dating right to day when I filed. The unbelievable thing is he thought I did it because I was accepting the “we will just be engaged forever thing” to align with his wishes!

I guess this thread can be moved now. I thought I was so angry and disgusted that I’d be happy to have taken control of this but the truth is my emotions are all jumbled up. I feel angry and shafted and a bit worthless but also brave and filled with self respect and a bit heartbroken too.

I don’t think he will ever come to any sense.

• Like 1
I got some nice gifts throughout the duration of dating right to day when I filed. The unbelievable thing is he thought I did it because I was accepting the “we will just be engaged forever thing” to align with his wishes!

I guess this thread can be moved now. I thought I was so angry and disgusted that I’d be happy to have taken control of this but the truth is my emotions are all jumbled up. I feel angry and shafted and a bit worthless but also brave and filled with self respect and a bit heartbroken too.

I don’t think he will ever come to any sense.

It's natural to have jumbled emotions. It's sad that he can't even see what he's done.

You'll move on to better things, he won't. Time will even things out.

Go get another little tyke, someone who will appreciate your love. Best wishes!

• Like 1