Losing interest or is she just comfortable with me? Bad gut feeling!

Assassino

CautiouslyOptimistic

Yes, you should have just kept quiet. You need to forget about this girl. She's not interested in you.

Agree. I'm not sure why you sent that long text. She wants to be friends. In fact, she doesn't even really want to be friends because she responded "shame we can't be friends." The best response would have just been "Sounds good. All the best."

Perhaps her awkward response was simply an attempt to respond to your awkward text.

• Like 1
  • Author
Agree. I'm not sure why you sent that long text. She wants to be friends. In fact, she doesn't even really want to be friends because she responded "shame we can't be friends." The best response would have just been "Sounds good. All the best."

Perhaps her awkward response was simply an attempt to respond to your awkward text.

No the “shame we can’t be friends” was in response to me telling her that I couldn’t be friends with her because I was only interested in dating her. She seemed interested in wanting to be friends and because I didn’t, I guess that’s why she said it was a shame. A lot of the time it’s said without actually being friends though.

Awkward as in taking 5 days to respond? That same response could’ve just been said that same evening or the following day. It’s unfair to send that 5 days later when she knows I’m trying to get over it and move on.

It’s unfair to send that 5 days later when she knows I’m trying to get over it and move on.

No it's not unfair.

You keep leaving the door cracked open for this, so continuing to do so will lay the fault squarely on you.

You are getting exactly what you are asking for. You can stop it any time you want, but you refuse to because your posts confirm that as far as you are concerned, having bad drama is better than having no drama.

Grow up.

No the “shame we can’t be friends” was in response to me telling her that I couldn’t be friends with her because I was only interested in dating her. She seemed interested in wanting to be friends and because I didn’t, I guess that’s why she said it was a shame. A lot of the time it’s said without actually being friends though.

Awkward as in taking 5 days to respond? That same response could’ve just been said that same evening or the following day. It’s unfair to send that 5 days later when she knows I’m trying to get over it and move on.

Awkward in that, she has told you that she wants to be friends but you continue to send her long texts with kisses that essentially... Leave the door open and make things really awkward.

If she wants to be friends but you do not, you need to wish her well and walk away. No more kisses ;)

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
It’s unfair to send that 5 days later when she knows I’m trying to get over it and move on.

It's unfair of you to keep texting her after she said she's not interested. Are you TRYING to make her feel guilty?

I think we can all predict what your message would have been if she'd responded immediately (because of the three xxx). You'd be reading into it even if she hadn't waited 5 days.

You really need to let this one go :(.