Losing interest or is she just comfortable with me? Bad gut feeling!

Assassino

• Author
I would say the change in texting is probably that she is feeling a little vulnerable. She asked you to spend Saturday night with her before her birthday and to stay over, and is probably just hoping you like her as much as she does and is stepping back a little as she has already put quite a lot out there.

Also hair being done... Yeah that's for you, to look great on your date on her birthday. (Day before but you know what I mean).

I'm sure the cold sore isn't making her feel to sexy either. If you haven't already mentioned it when it came up at some point before or during your date if it comes up again mention that you've had cold sores before. It'll make her feel less gross.

I think the keyring is sweet. It's not too much but cute and something she will like. I say take it and if it's going well give it to her before you go home with her.

Don't worry, have fun!

I think you were right, kind of had a feeling it could've been the staying over part. She initiated contact this afternoon and her texts were much better, more emoji's lengthier although mixed but positive. Ended the last text saying goodnight but it was late and I think she fell asleep as usual.

We made jokes about the cold sore and I told her not to worry, I'll even draw one on myself it it helps and she laughed at that.

She jokingly talked about her walk (she tends to accidentally walk into people when walking side by side) so I said "well if that's your walk when you're sober, you'll be falling into my arms by the end of the night and I'll be singing happy birthday to you loudly.. and yeah I will be embarrassing you with it ;)".

Anyway I'll just see how it goes, if it doesn't work out then it wasn't meant to be :p

• Like 3
CautiouslyOptimistic
I think you were right, kind of had a feeling it could've been the staying over part. She initiated contact this afternoon and her texts were much better, more emoji's lengthier although mixed but positive. Ended the last text saying goodnight but it was late and I think she fell asleep as usual.

We made jokes about the cold sore and I told her not to worry, I'll even draw one on myself it it helps and she laughed at that.

She jokingly talked about her walk (she tends to accidentally walk into people when walking side by side) so I said "well if that's your walk when you're sober, you'll be falling into my arms by the end of the night and I'll be singing happy birthday to you loudly.. and yeah I will be embarrassing you with it ;)".

Anyway I'll just see how it goes, if it doesn't work out then it wasn't meant to be :p

You two sound cute. I think you'll have fun :).

• Like 3
  • Author

I noticed recently she unhid her dating profile and changed a line in her profile. I got a little curious again, but I guess because we’re not exclusive we’re entitled to look. I do kind of feel like she’s only dating me until something better comes along, then again that’s what dating is about. I’ll be taking it as I go and just have fun, but probably date someone else just incase.

We had an interaction last night and she seemed keen, fast at replying and so on. Was wondering why I was worrying.

I do feel like she was a little blunt at the end though, but I was ending the conversation. Here it is, what do you think? https://imgur.com/a/S62nu

CautiouslyOptimistic

Huh? She was being courteous and letting you get to bed. What exactly would you have preferred as a response? You're way way over-analyzing her texts.

• Like 1
  • Author
Huh? She was being courteous and letting you get to bed. What exactly would you have preferred as a response? You're way way over-analyzing her texts.

I guess it was the use of full stops, can usually change the tone over text. Never mind then haha

newyorker11356
I noticed recently she unhid her dating profile and changed a line in her profile. I got a little curious again, but I guess because we’re not exclusive we’re entitled to look. I do kind of feel like she’s only dating me until something better comes along, then again that’s what dating is about. I’ll be taking it as I go and just have fun, but probably date someone else just incase.

We had an interaction last night and she seemed keen, fast at replying and so on. Was wondering why I was worrying.

I do feel like she was a little blunt at the end though, but I was ending the conversation. Here it is, what do you think? https://imgur.com/a/S62nu

Dude, she's into you (as of now at least), lol. I'm usually very good at reading into texts, and nothing I've read suggests that her interest level has waned. She was being polite and letting you go to sleep.

• Like 1
  • Author
Dude, she's into you (as of now at least), lol. I'm usually very good at reading into texts, and nothing I've read suggests that her interest level has waned. She was being polite and letting you go to sleep.

Wish I could shake this feeling of abandonment, insecurity, etc though. I've had so many failed dates, relationships that it's made me like that.

I noticed she unhid her dating account a couple of days ago when I got curious, changed a line of her profile too. Best not to stalk lol, but I kind of get the sense that "i'll do" until she finds someone with a car or better job, or better in general. I guess it felt like the three dates we've been on might not have been good enough for her so she's looking for something better, etc. Probably not the case, but that's how I feel.

Suppose it helped that my previous two GFs stopped using online dating altogether when they got to know me, so I've always been used to someone dedicating their time dating me and vice versa, rather than dating others at the same time. I don't know she's dating others, but online activity and unhiding her profile probably suggests it so maybe I'm best dating around too.

It's silly I know, but I see reasoning in it by knowing we're not exclusive so we both can see and do whatever, that if she does decide to make things exclusive I should see it as a HUGE compliment that she possibly ditched other guys for me and if she ditches things with me, well, what's the point going after someone who doesn't feel the same. I try to understand it that way so it doesn't zap the fun when I'm on a date with her. I try my best to keep a care free attitude, at least in person.

Edited by Assassino
  • Author

Thought I'd post an update of the date! (Long post)

She texted me saying she might be late and apologised so I decided to get a taxi when she was nearly there. She got there 10 minutes before me but I felt a little guilty as she was sat there in a dress and it was freezing. Would've got there sooner, but had to walk a little bit as I got out of the taxi too early. I kept her updated though and apologised there and then.

She didn't seem to have a cold sore unless she covered it up really well, although afaik she mentioned one was developing so it wasn't a fully developed one.

We went to the restaurant and got a seat downstairs where they had a Greek man playing and singing, waitors dancing, etc. We struggled to hear each other at times and she was quite distracted by the ambience in the room, but she did pay attention to me and laughed. One downside I noticed was that her bag was perched open on the chair next to her and at one point she looked in there and it was obvious she was glancing at her phone. That only happened once though.

So we talked, teased, etc but she mentioned that any following dates would have to be a "during the week" date and not a weekend one for the next few weeks due to other arrangements and being busy. I told her that weekdays with my job work better than weekends anyway. Most of the time she had a neutral look whilst looking around, sometimes I wondered whether she wanted to be there at times but I teased her about the lack of smile and she said "I did smile!" then tried to smile and it came out cheesy, then she burst out into laughter.

We left and walked over to the comedy club. I reached for her hand and she was receptive. Our conversation flowed more due to the lack of noise.

When we got to the comedy club, we were in line. There was a couple in front of us all over each other, but I ended up guiding her with my arm around her waist to me for a bit. When I let go, she moved away a little to read something but kept a little bit of space. I didn't think anything of it and we proceeded to the bar to get drinks. As I was leaning on the bar, she held me by the arm for a couple of seconds then let go and made a joke to me. That seemed positive.

When we were sat down in the theatre, her phone pinged and she pulled out to check it. Saw she had a text and she looked at the notification for a few seconds then put it away without reading it. I thought maybe it was a friend or another guy, who cares as she's sat here with me anyway. She asked how I was getting back home tonight, I told her I could get a bus or taxi. I was a bit concerned that she had offered to let me stay over originally, now that plan had totally disappeared.

At the interval, I asked if she wanted another drink but she started to say she was feeling odd, like she was coming down with something and wasn't feeling right? :confused: I made sure she was feeling better, but thought it was odd. She was laughing out loud throughout the show though. I put my arm around her at one point and she leaned into me and we cuddled.

When the show ended, she asked if we could wait for everyone to leave as they'd be rushing for the toilets, etc. She pulled out her phone again but she noticed it had gone midnight and she went "Oh! Look what time it is!".

I said to her "You know what I'm going to do now..." and I started singing happy birthday in a quiet voice to her. She went along with it with a big smile and jokingly dancing along.

We left the comedy club and I held her hand. She said she felt like some water because she wasn't feeling right. Unfortunately all shops were closed near us. She mentioned about going to the tram stop to get a tram home, but she then pulled out her phone and said she's going to text her friend to see if she can be picked up. She messaged on whatsapp then put her phone away. Then she mentioned about getting a taxi all of a sudden and wanted to find a cash machine. We did and I walked her to a taxi. She wasn't in a rush, we took our time with all that.

During the course of this walk, I removed that keyring from my set of keys and gave it her. She seemed smitten by it and lost for words saying things like "Ohhhh! You're so sweet. That's a really sweet thing, thank you". I could tell she was delighted by it with her smile. It felt like nobody had done such a thing before, that feeling you get when you receive something with some thought into it.

Outside the taxi I jokingly said I wanted to kiss her and I didn't mind (had cold sore before). She was like "are you sure? I don't want to be that girl from POF that was responsible for giving you a cold sore and I'm feeling ill too, don't want to make you ill too" so she gave me a quick peck, we pulled away then another quick peck.

I walked away and she shouted "Text me when you're back home safely?" and I said I will.

She texted me when she got back home with this: https://i.imgur.com/aBrDytk.jpg

For the whole of today, none of us have reached out but thought it's best to have that space of no contact. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow evening I'll reach out to her and try to arrange another date.

Do you think it went well? Some things seemed odd, but guess I won't get my answer until I ask her out again.

Edited by Assassino

It sounds like she's simply not feeling well. I just came off of a week with the stomach bug, respiratory stuff is going around as well. It's bad this year.

Have you texted her today to see how she's doing? Just a 'hope you feel better, is there anything I can do?' text?

CautiouslyOptimistic

I think you should have called her an Uber or taxi as soon as she said she wasn't feeling well instead of her having to first decide on the tram, then a friend, then a taxi all on her own. Is there a reason you didn't do this? I'm not entirely sure I believe she didn't feel well. She could have been sensing you were still hoping to be invited back to her place and she had changed her mind about that so being sick was a good excuse....

Other than that and telling her to smile (which women all hate even though she eventually laughed), I would say it went as well as can be expected if she's coming down with something. Her goodnight text is promising and I'm glad you decided to give her the key chain! :)

CautiouslyOptimistic
It sounds like she's simply not feeling well. I just came off of a week with the stomach bug, respiratory stuff is going around as well. It's bad this year.

Have you texted her today to see how she's doing? Just a 'hope you feel better, is there anything I can do?' text?

Yes, I agree with this advice, although now it's too late there in the UK for this.

• Like 1
  • Author

We didn't communicate the following day, but I plan to reach out to her today and ask if she's feeling better.

• Like 1
  • Author
I think you should have called her an Uber or taxi as soon as she said she wasn't feeling well instead of her having to first decide on the tram, then a friend, then a taxi all on her own. Is there a reason you didn't do this? I'm not entirely sure I believe she didn't feel well. She could have been sensing you were still hoping to be invited back to her place and she had changed her mind about that so being sick was a good excuse....

Other than that and telling her to smile (which women all hate even though she eventually laughed), I would say it went as well as can be expected if she's coming down with something. Her goodnight text is promising and I'm glad you decided to give her the key chain! :)

Actually I did ask if she was getting an uber! Because I remember her saying she couldn't get one because her app wasn't working. Then I remember saying there was a taxi place nearby we could go to but that's when she mentioned the tram, then texting her friend for a lift, then she decided on the taxi. I'm not making that up as it would affect the advice you guys give me.

Yeah that's the impression I got. It just all seemed so sudden.. It felt like the perfect excuse to not be invited back. At NO point did I hint at wanting to go back to hers though, there was no mention of it. When she asked earlier on how I was getting back home I said either a late bus or taxi.

Obviously going back to hers would've meant sex and you have to be emotionally ready for that if you want it to mean something. Maybe she panicked and withdrew the idea, but that's fair enough as I wouldn't rush her into anything!

My main worry is when I sensed something was up (start of this thread), she knew I had booked the tickets, which can't be cancelled. I've a feeling maybe she met someone else/preferring another guy but felt she couldn't cancel out of our date due to the tickets? The cold sore could've been an excuse to not have our end of night kiss, the feeling ill could've been an excuse to not sleep with me and she would check her phone on occasions during the night like she was expecting contact from someone. She had a neutral expression on her face but when I did make her laugh she seemed happy. And the fact she's busy for the next few weeks at the weekend so can only do weeknight dates suggests something a little odd. Like maybe she's prioritising another guy for the "big weekend" dates and I wouldn't want to be the optional date.

But then again, she looked amazing. All dressed up, makeup done, smelled nice.. Why go through all that effort (which she did) to look good for me if she wasn't interested? She asked me questions about me too. And why send me that text too? If I was in her shoes and uninterested, I wouldn't have reached out or just been blunt and said "Had a nice night, hope you got home safe. I'm off to sleep goodnight".

Anyway, I'll reach out later and get my answer. If she's dismissive about going out with me or I get an excuse, I'll move on.

Edited by Assassino
CautiouslyOptimistic

Two things: There doesn't have to be "someone else" for a person to not be interested. It's not an either/or kind of thing. Her weekend plans coming up could just be birthday parties for her girlfriends or previously planned trips.

Also, maybe she got dressed up because she likes looking nice for herself. Impressing a man isn't the only reason to look nice when you're going out ;).

• Like 1
  • Author
Two things: There doesn't have to be "someone else" for a person to not be interested. It's not an either/or kind of thing. Her weekend plans coming up could just be birthday parties for her girlfriends or previously planned trips.

Also, maybe she got dressed up because she likes looking nice for herself. Impressing a man isn't the only reason to look nice when you're going out ;).

She did mention she was going back to home town (the Sunday just gone) to go watch a movie at the cinema with her best friend and mentioned going out next weekend. I guess I just felt she didn't see me as important enough for a weekend, but truthfully I'd prefer weekday dates as I'm more flexible. My only worries being she might be tired after work and it gives no chance for us to "progress things" and sleep together.

This is why I felt the illness might've been an excuse to avoid sleeping together that night and that she suspended future dates being at the weekend to possibly avoid that too, but probably reading into it.

Haha, I guess if she's looking nice for herself then it gives me all the more reason to think it's a "pity" date because I had the tickets booked meaning she couldn't back out and just went along with it. We'll see later anyway. Something doesn't add up and it's a gut feeling I'm getting, hopefully I'm wrong.

CautiouslyOptimistic
She did mention she was going back to home town (the Sunday just gone) to go watch a movie at the cinema with her best friend and mentioned going out next weekend. I guess I just felt she didn't see me as important enough for a weekend, but truthfully I'd prefer weekday dates as I'm more flexible. My only worries being she might be tired after work and it gives no chance for us to "progress things" and sleep together.

This is why I felt the illness might've been an excuse to avoid sleeping together that night and that she suspended future dates being at the weekend to possibly avoid that too, but probably reading into it.

Haha, I guess if she's looking nice for herself then it gives me all the more reason to think it's a "pity" date because I had the tickets booked meaning she couldn't back out and just went along with it. We'll see later anyway. Something doesn't add up and it's a gut feeling I'm getting, hopefully I'm wrong.

Looking nice for herself does not = pity date! I was simply pointing out that women don't only dress to impress men.

• Author

Well, my gut instinct was correct..

Early this afternoon she text me saying:

Hi (my name),

I’ve been thinking about us and where we are headed and I don’t think this is going to work. I think you’re absolutely lovely but I think we are too different. I just want to thank you for everything we have done, I enjoyed the time we spent together but I think we are looking for different things.

I hope we are able to stay friends if you wish and there are no hard feelings between us. X

I was expecting it as I did think something changed, not as flirty in texts, length, etc. I felt like the cold sore was an excuse as earlier in the week she said she caught it from a child at a place she works at, then days later she said it had got worse and was hurting yet in person she looked like she never had one. And I was right to believe her feeling ill was an excuse. She seemed distracted by her phone at times and spent a lot of time looking around the room in the restaurant.

One downside is she’d look at other guys too. In the theatre I noticed she made a couple of glances to a guy sat there and there were glances made back. Anyone’s free to look, but on a date you shouldn’t.

I don’t know if it’s because she was sat on a bench in the cold waiting for me for 15 minutes, but I kept texting her to keep her updated. Maybe it was when the bill came, she offered to go half and I accepted, rather then paying it fully myself.

Or maybe she felt she was initiating contact too much and I wasn’t?

She initiated contact last Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday morning and today whereas I initiated the three days before that. The ratio of initiating contact was she’d initiate 5ish times a week and I would only reach out a couple of times. She’d respond back within 5-10 minutes and I would take 30 mins to an hour as I was busy. Could this have been a factor?

I also feel when she said “where we are headed” that it has something to do with my job, as I’m a manager of a retail store with no car whereas she is an assistant psychologist with a car. At the age of 25/26 is that a huge deciding factor to end things, even if there is chemistry?

Sorry but she's just not into you. You'll never know the reason why. She doesn't owe you one either. At least she ended it gracefully & didn't ghost on you. So now can close this chapter and move on.

Edited by gbe2015

I'm so sorry. :(

I was rooting for you. As for the date, she obviously had this in mind prior. It wasn't anything you did or didn't do that night. As for her reasons, it's hard to say. It's probably more a vague, not feeling it thing vs any specifics she gave you.

Again, I'm sorry. No one's ever offered to draw on a cold sore for me. I'd have locked you down right then and there! Chin up.

Space Ritual

OP,

After reading this exhausting thread I can tell you that she was into you at first but you seemed to put more undue pressure on her and yourself with each post you wrote.

She sensed you were trying too hard, and when a person senses that, they sense that person is trying that hard out of desperation. Desperate does not look good on anyone, and frankly, you probably came off as weak to her.

Relying on Texts to gauge someone's interest is a poor idea. Because it is always difficult at best to decipher a person's tone through a text.

At any rate, she was turned off by your over exuberance. If you acted a fraction as manic on your dates as you did on this thread, it is of little wonder why she had a change of heart.

Just forget about her and move on. Remaining friends in these types of situations is self delusion.

Lick your wounds, learn from this experience that Full Metal Assassino is not always the best way to go. Look at the bright side. This allows you to tune your game up for the next one.

Good Luck

What happened wasn't that you weren't compatible or you're not a good guy.. what happened was your lack of confidence made her lose all attraction for you.

Dating is 20% about compatibility and 80% about attraction. If you don't make her feel attracted, excited, nervous and all giddy around you.. you will always lose her to someone else.

Here's 3 tips on dating girls.

1. You have to lead.

Waiting for her to initiate all that texting, not arranging her a ride home, waiting for her to setup dates... all just a big turn off at the end of the day.

You have to be confident and LEAD. Initiate 80% of the time, plan the dates, make the physical moves (don't ask), look for opportunities to protect her during your dates eg. Offer a jacket if she's cold, make her walk on the inside of the curb, walk in FRONT of her, arrange a ride for her, and honestly, you should have asked her to let YOU know if she got home safe.. all protective behaviours women love. She probably felt like she was being the man in this relationship and you the woman - not attractive at all.

2. Never give gifts when you're dating.

It's another sign of submissive behaviour. If anything, she should be giving YOU gifts. Gifts are great when you're in an exclusive relationship with someone you love. But when you are just dating it spells insecurity - as if your mere presence isn't enough you need to suck up with extras.

3. Don't be too predictable.

She knew she was in control of this from the beginning. And it was not fun for her. You were predictable along every turn. And that was partially because you didn't do the initiating and you didn't lead. When you start leading a girl and she likes you, when you stop or change routines, she's going to be the one freaking out. And that's a good thing because you want her anxiously waiting by the phone hoping you'd text or call. A girl likes to be with a man she feels safe with and is also excited by. When she can't predict what he will do or what he's thinking, it will only make her fall for him more.

I don't see things improving unless you man up and gain some confidence. All women want a confident guy.

• Author

I replied and said I understood but questioned why having a feeling it was because she was doing a lot of the initiating and that I assumed because I noticed her on pof a lot she might’ve met someone else. She told me:

I only went on POF because I spotted you on there and thought you were also speaking to others, so maybe we’ve both done an injustice there. I haven’t spoken to anyone else on the app since our first date and I don’t want you to have that impression of me because I’m not that kind of person.

I do feel the lack of communication was a factor in how I feel but that’s not your fault, I’m just someone who needs a little more.

Like I said, I don’t wish any hard feelings between us and I wish you all the best for the future x

Space Ritual
I replied and said I understood but questioned why having a feeling it was because she was doing a lot of the initiating and that I assumed because I noticed her on pof a lot she might’ve met someone else. She told me:

I only went on POF because I spotted you on there and thought you were also speaking to others, so maybe we’ve both done an injustice there. I haven’t spoken to anyone else on the app since our first date and I don’t want you to have that impression of me because I’m not that kind of person.

I do feel the lack of communication was a factor in how I feel but that’s not your fault, I’m just someone who needs a little more.

Like I said, I don’t wish any hard feelings between us and I wish you all the best for the future x

Now you know how she feels. And now you can move on.

• Like 1
  • Author
What happened wasn't that you weren't compatible or you're not a good guy.. what happened was your lack of confidence made her lose all attraction for you.

Dating is 20% about compatibility and 80% about attraction. If you don't make her feel attracted, excited, nervous and all giddy around you.. you will always lose her to someone else.

Here's 3 tips on dating girls.

1. You have to lead.

Waiting for her to initiate all that texting, not arranging her a ride home, waiting for her to setup dates... all just a big turn off at the end of the day.

You have to be confident and LEAD. Initiate 80% of the time, plan the dates, make the physical moves (don't ask), look for opportunities to protect her during your dates eg. Offer a jacket if she's cold, make her walk on the inside of the curb, walk in FRONT of her, arrange a ride for her, and honestly, you should have asked her to let YOU know if she got home safe.. all protective behaviours women love. She probably felt like she was being the man in this relationship and you the woman - not attractive at all.

2. Never give gifts when you're dating.

It's another sign of submissive behaviour. If anything, she should be giving YOU gifts. Gifts are great when you're in an exclusive relationship with someone you love. But when you are just dating it spells insecurity - as if your mere presence isn't enough you need to suck up with extras.

3. Don't be too predictable.

She knew she was in control of this from the beginning. And it was not fun for her. You were predictable along every turn. And that was partially because you didn't do the initiating and you didn't lead. When you start leading a girl and she likes you, when you stop or change routines, she's going to be the one freaking out. And that's a good thing because you want her anxiously waiting by the phone hoping you'd text or call. A girl likes to be with a man she feels safe with and is also excited by. When she can't predict what he will do or what he's thinking, it will only make her fall for him more.

I don't see things improving unless you man up and gain some confidence. All women want a confident guy.

1) I initiated about 20-25% of it during any given week. Whenever I've been the one to reach out, it's always put the girl off because I was acting needy.

Okay, I didn't arrange her a ride home, fair enough.. But she came on tram, so I guessed she had a return ticket to go back.

I was ALWAYS the one who arranged dates, so I'll disagree with you there. Every time we had a date, our next interaction I'd always be asking her when is she free or if she's free on Wednesday to meet at 7 to play mini golf, etc. She suggested meeting Saturday for our 4th date, but I suggested the comedy club and she agreed and I told her I bought the tickets, that we'll meet at 7 if she's able to get there that early. I was always direct in my plan.

2) I was 50/50 about a gift, but it was only a keyring. When I asked on here, people said it was fine and was a thoughtful thing to do.

3) She didn't totally initiate conversations, I still reached out on days. Heck, even when we'd be out on a date I'd grab her hand and be direct about it. I even randomly pulled her in to kiss me.

You're acting like I was replying five minutes after her text. Some times I'd take 10 minutes, other times I'd take two hours because I was busy. There were even times where she worried if she'd put me off after doing something.

I don't want to play games by "making her wait" or "feel anxious". I just wanted to be myself but I guess she wanted someone who was more needy, as she said. I used to be but after bad experiences I stopped doing that.

I was nothing but confident in person with her, hence why I'm a little shocked.. I was always assertive with my actions, kissing her, putting arm around her and always led her to the places we were going.

• Author

I ended up sending a text back which was pathetic, but made me feel better doing it. At least I can draw a line and move on. It wasn’t the right decision but I decided whatever and just sent what I was feeling. I feel better and I can try to move on.

I’ve not been speaking to anyone or even using it.. I don’t multi-date. The only time was recently to check if you was as I thought you wasn’t interested anymore. If you’ve seen me online a lot, the app signs you in as online automatically if you’re connected to wifi. Google it if you don’t believe me! It causes more problems than not. I don’t even have time in my week to date more than one person.

And I wouldn’t want to as I’m only serious about you. When I saw that keyring, you were the one I thought of. I believe we have a great connection and so much in common! Why let that slip? These past two years I’ve ruined things by being too full on with other girls and I really didn’t want to make that mistake with you. I’m hit and miss with my texting but that’s because of past experiences. I didn’t want you thinking I was overly keen and I’d put you off, but seems like I have anyway...

I don’t care if you see this as stupid or pathetic or full on, I just wanted you to know that I’d like to see you again, and I know you do too... We’d have something great together, you know it. And if I’m wrong, well I look like a muppet don’t I? but I’d rather take that chance. I’d like to take you out again. If not, then fine.. I’ll leave you alone... But just know you’re the only girl I want to date and get to know, not anybody else... x

It was pathetic but I feel better and the only thing that matters right now is how I feel, not how she’ll view me after that text.