Shortage of good men? or good-looking men?

I was thinking about this the other day. We are all aging. I wonder why some people allow themselves to let themselves go.

Its not like going to the gym is expensive. I wonder why some women don't just keep up with fashions even when they enter a elderly state and let the hair go grey.

I always say if you can keep up with your looks do so. No chin hairs or greys. If your a guy don't let ear hair hang out. Grooming is easy.

To be harsh. I think both men and women with partner or even if they are single. They should really keep up their personal grooming habits till Death do you part.

I was thinking about this the other day. We are all aging. I wonder why some people allow themselves to let themselves go.

Because they lack the ability or a reason to stay in shape, often health issues start to factor in around 50 years of age. If you can't have what you want why keep up appearances? Also, staying in shape gets harder and harder, you are not only fighting your aging body, you are also trying to make time between work or family commitments. In my early 20s I really didn't have to think about it, and I left the military as physically fit as can be. In my late 40s I now have to work hard on it, and it will only become harder.

IMHO people don't let themselves go, they continue on the same path, it just didn't matter nearly as much when they were young. What looks hip at 14 may as well look unkept at 40.

There's also the reality of gay men and men who want to be women. Those sub-groups of men are also a drain on the perceived hetero good and good-looking man group. If had a nickel for all the 'if only he wasn't gay' swooning I've heard from women over the decades ;)

There's also the reality of gay men and men who want to be women. Those sub-groups of men are also a drain on the perceived hetero good and good-looking man group. If had a nickel for all the 'if only he wasn't gay' swooning I've heard from women over the decades ;)

If only he wasn't gay... He probably wouldnt have the impeccable fashion sense they are attracted to anyway. ?

• Like 1