Reading sign from girls.

Ok, after reading through the 10 pages of this thread, I find myself to log into my account only to write this reply. Sorry if I am a little rough, but by god this has gone on for far too long.

I don't know if you are trolling or not, but it strongly seems to me that you are. Multiple people have already told you the answer: ask her out. It's as friggen simple as that. Yet you keep completely ignoring all the advice you receive and insist on obssesing over meaningless details.

Mate, seriously, are you 11 years old or something? I haven't over analyzed things like you have since I was legit 5th grade middle school. Who CARES about the FB thing. Who CARES about her "blushing" and the whole song thing. Jesus man, grow a pair and ask her out, though by this point I think it's already too late anyway. If she says no then move on.

When people overthink stuff like this, it's because they are too terrified by the thought of being rejected. So what if she says no. You just move on to the next girl and so on. You are in college for crying out loud, there are probably hundreds of girls.

Also, you are way too old to have a "crush". A crush is when you idealize a person and practically fall in love with them without having even talked to them. Adults don't get crushes, we feel attraction towards someone but understand that in order to feel anything more, we must get to know that person a LOT better, because EXPERIENCE has taught us that there is no such thing as the perfect woman or a prince charming.

TL;DR: Grow a pair and grow up. You are 22, not in middle school. Ask her out or stop asking for help.

• Like 2
  • Author

I was walking to the radio room, but I knew she was sitting on the pathway to the radio room, so I took the long route. Near the radio room, there are plants blocking the view. I was standing so I could just see her and I saw her looking at me with her head popped up.

I was walking to the radio room, but I knew she was sitting on the pathway to the radio room, so I took the long route. Near the radio room, there are plants blocking the view. I was standing so I could just see her and I saw her looking at me with her head popped up.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this is?

• Author

hahhaha. It happened though. We locked eyes for a second or two. She was looking at me like a cat.

Edited by HopelessNick
I like this girl and I think she knows. We live in a dorm and she’s my neighbor.

I’ve had good chats with her out at the pub and I really felt she enjoyed talking to me.

One night I messaged her “Did you get back safely hun? Just making sure.” She replied the next morning “I did! Thanks for checking up on me.”

One time, she came in my room asking how she looked and used my mirror for a bit.

One night, I told her that I've knocked on her door a couple of times for a chat and she told me to message her if there’s no answer.

I messaged her one night. “Feel like company for a bit?” She replied in the morning, “Sorry Nick. I was fast asleep when you sent this.” I know she was asleep.

I messaged her one night asking what she's up to. She said she got back from work and was chilling in her friends room. I asked her to come chat if she wanted to. She ended up coming for a second, but not sure if she did because she saw my fb message. She said "Hey. I'm exhausted. Fell asleep in my friend's room. What are you doing for the weekend." I said Dunno. There's no more football. It's gonna be horrible". She said "yeah. Nothing on tv too. I'm going home tomorrow, but back Sunday." We just said night.

One time I saw her as she was going in her room. We had a good 5 min social chat. During the talk, she either used her hand to keep her door open or me using my foot. She didn't smile, but did make eye contact. I put my hand against the wall to lean on and her eyes opened wider a little for a second at that exact moment.

What do you make of her eyes getting bigger? She hasn't given me an indication she wants me to back off has she? Is this situation looking bad? Should I stop trying and why?

ALWAYS assume a woman is interested unless proven otherwise. I mean geez dude ask her out. Thats the easiest way to know if she is feeling you. U get the run around then charge her to the game but i mean if u like i guess keep the friendship and see if she has any hot friends you can plow. If she says yes to date with you then u have your answer. SIMPLE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I haven't spoken to her for over a week since uni has finished for the year and I'm done and graduating. I deleted my facebook and made a new one. I didn't send her a friend request on it. Her friend sent me a friend request and I accepted. I posted happy birthday on her friend's timeline yesterday and she tagged her on it. Why would she do that?