Reading sign from girls.

I'm thinking of getting my friend to tell her that I like her but don't think she's interested and pretend I had no idea he would tell her. Thoughts?

That would be fine if you were still in middle school. Not college.

I'm thinking of getting my friend to tell her that I like her but don't think she's interested and pretend I had no idea he would tell her. Thoughts?

Your message in your song dedication said exactly that. She already knows that you’re interested in her and that you don’t think that she’s interested in you. You want to know if she’s interested in you. Ask your friend to ask her if she is interested in you.

There’s no way her friends made a fake dedication without telling her about your dedication.

Have you ever had a girlfriend before?

• Like 1

If you are unable to speak to her, give her a call or anything similar how do you plan on 'being able' to go on a date or have any kind of relationship?

You aren't even up to contacting her directly and asking her for a date. a drink or anything so have you actually figured out how you would deal with a being on a date?

She goes to the pub, so do you, it's an ideal thing to do.

However, you can't sit on a date and communicate via radio dedications.

You are pretty difficult to communicate with here via posts, not giving much info, leaving a lot of things out etc.

Is this how you are generally with people IRL rather than when you are basically acting a part on the radio? Communication styles can, not always but can often seep into other areas such as online postings.

We have 6 pages here basically where she has yes, been a little startled, maybe it's been a bit late at night for texts so she may have thought you were just after sex, then a plain and clear indicator of interest from her whilst you were presenting a radio show and you are showing zero signs of interest now towards her and seemingly have been doing that for days now.

• Like 2
  • Author

Don't know if there's anything to read into this. I haven't seen her in person for a week but last night, when I got back to my dorm and went to the bathroom, I noticed that the tap was on an angle. So I had to move it straight so that I could turn the tap on. We're the only two left on our side of the dorm. Do you think she could have done that to let me know that she's still around?

Don't know if there's anything to read into this. I haven't seen her in person for a week but last night, when I got back to my dorm and went to the bathroom, I noticed that the tap was on an angle. So I had to move it straight so that I could turn the tap on. We're the only two left on our side of the dorm. Do you think she could have done that to let me know that she's still around?

No.

You are being ridiculous now.

Talk to the woman or give up. Those are the only valid choices.

You're kidding right? Lol!

I've never heard anything quite so ridiculous!

• Like 1
  • Author

I got my mate asked her best friend whether she was into anyone. She said she didn't think she was into anyone. My name was not mentioned by anyone by the way.

Man. You need to ask her directly. Straight. Just DO IT!!! Is there any easy way to say it? Just ask her!

Don't ask your/her friends. Don't do cryptic messages. Just ask her!

Whats the worst that could happen? By asking its a Win Win situation. If she accepts your invitation to go out, that would be wonderful. WIN! If she does not, that is also great! That means that you would finally find out and then you could move on. WIN!

• Author

Ok. She's back on Friday. And then I have exactly 1 week left of uni before we go home. We live 20mins away back home, but it's all or nothing next week.

You are really verging on the delusional now. You're obsessed. The truth here is that while you can think of nothing else, she is barely thinking of you at all. You're sort of assuming she's obsessing like you are, but that's wishful thinking.

• Author

So at the pub tonight I thanked her for the song dedication (the first one) and she's like what song? She said she didn't send me a song dedication. It looked like she had no idea what I was talking about and she went red in the face. I felt like she started to feel uncomfortable, so I started to walk off and she said bye in a tone that sounded like she thought I was rude for walking off. We actually didn't talk for the rest of the night even though we walked home together in a group. Thoughts?

Edited by HopelessNick
  • Author
You were obviously wrong when you thought she had done it.

If that happened to you, would you go red even if you weren't interested?

So at the pub tonight I thanked her for the song dedication (the first one) and she's like what song? She said she didn't send me a song dedication. It looked like she had no idea what I was talking about and she went red in the face. I felt like she started to feel uncomfortable, so I started to walk off and she said bye in a tone that sounded like she thought I was rude for walking off. We actually didn't talk for the rest of the night even though we walked home together in a group. Thoughts?

Why did you walk off?

If you are interested in this girl then start acting interested, if not then carry on with what you are doing.

Yes. You both may have been the victims of a cruel prank. Somebody else dedicated the song to you in her name because other people have noticed your obsession with her. Now she's embarrassed.

Putting pressure on yourself for this last week of school, is just unnecessarily adding to your stress. You haven't made a move in all this time. Whatever chance you may have had, has been blown multiple times over. Adding a deadline will just upset you.

Stick your nose in a book. Forget about her. Let it go already.

Yes, it's an awkward situation if you realise you've been pranked in that way.

If you felt she was uncomfortable though then I'm thinking I was right in the first place, the foot in the door stopping her door closing startled her, late texts made her wonder what you were after and if she did like you then in this situation she could have laughed it off - she didn't.

Sounds like people have picked up on your behaviour or she has told some folk about it (maybe for safety purposes or attempting to figure out what you were doing) and it's now out there, people know and you've become the butt of a joke.

• Author
Yes, it's an awkward situation if you realise you've been pranked in that way.

If you felt she was uncomfortable though then I'm thinking I was right in the first place, the foot in the door stopping her door closing startled her, late texts made her wonder what you were after and if she did like you then in this situation she could have laughed it off - she didn't.

Sounds like people have picked up on your behaviour or she has told some folk about it (maybe for safety purposes or attempting to figure out what you were doing) and it's now out there, people know and you've become the butt of a joke.

Sorry. Used the wrong word. Embarassed, not uncomfortable. I said uncomfortable because I thought that's what people would feel if they're embarassed. Does that make a difference?

OP, it’s pretty clear that your obsession with her is plain as day to everyone in that dorm; your reputation is pretty bad right now and you seriously need to cool it before it gets any worse.

This whole thing is over and done with and the only one who doesn’t know it is you. IMO, she was never interested in you, but even if she was, it’s clear that she’s definitely not interested in you now.

If you ever want to get a gf, you need to make major changes to your behavior.

If you believe it matters that she was embarrassed rather than uncomfortable, you can ask her out (now that you’re no longer afraid of speaking to her) and she’ll either say yes or no. Simple.

P.S. it’s rude to walk off in the middle of a conversation.

• Like 1
  • Author

So I told her I thought it was one of her best friends because it said they did the survey 2 mins apart. She must have asked her friend because her friend told me neither of them did the survey. So 2 people obviously worked together to do the survey, not only pretending to be my crush, but one of her best friends as well. (They can only do the survey once and then they won't be allowed to do it again.)

So I told her I thought it was one of her best friends because it said they did the survey 2 mins apart. She must have asked her friend because her friend told me neither of them did the survey. So 2 people obviously worked together to do the survey, not only pretending to be my crush, but one of her best friends as well. (They can only do the survey once and then they won't be allowed to do it again.)

You told us about the first dedication on the 15th and the second dedication on the 19th. Why didn’t you tell us about them both at once if they came in two mins apart?

You are very difficult to communicate with which makes it hard to give you good advice since you withhold so much information. So, until last night you believed that the second dedication was from her best friend? Why didn’t you tell us that?

ETA: Sooo many questions…How were they able to quote the message in your dedication if the second survey was made two mins after the first? Why did you say that you walked off when you actually talked more in depth with her about the dedications?

Hmmm.

• Author
You told us about the first dedication on the 15th and the second dedication on the 19th. Why didn’t you tell us about them both at once if they came in two mins apart?

You are very difficult to communicate with which makes it hard to give you good advice since you withhold so much information. So, until last night you believed that the second dedication was from her best friend? Why didn’t you tell us that?

ETA: Sooo many questions…How were they able to quote the message in your dedication if the second survey was made two mins after the first? Why did you say that you walked off when you actually talked more in depth with her about the dedications?

Hmmm.

So I've had 2 shows. The two dedications from the my crush and her friend were for the first show. The one on the 19th was for the second show.

• Author

Also, her friend just messaged my mate to tell me to call a number. I don't know if I should. I have no idea who's number it is. BUT. It was sent in a snapchat video to my mate with my crush in the video.

Edited by HopelessNick

Are you sure you are in college not middle school ? There are too many friends involved in this. Her friends messaging your mate with mysterious phone #s. This is sophomoric at best.

• Like 1