Mixed signals. Do I come on too strong?

Cookiesandough

That hasn't been my tinder experience. I am not specifically looking for a hook up, but if someone were to ask me if Tinder was good for hook ups I would say unequivocally NO. It's become a serious relationship app although that was not its intended use

I am kind of selective, which sucks. I guess it's easy for both genders on avg to get laid if they drop their standards far enough. Not many want to do that though

Iv'e read some of your posts.

It's good that you're going on dates on a frequent basis. That's starting somewhere right? And at least you are being able to have second and third dates and you're making out with some guys so that means at least you're appealing enough for some guys to want to continue seeing you. I know you may not see these as accomplishments, but trust me when I say some people struggle to even get a date, let alone get into a relationship so you're actually better off then some people.

I'm not going to say finding a relationship is easy, it's not. But I think you're off to a great start and you're on the right path to finding someone.

As for being selective, that's just women in general who tend to be more picky. Maybe it's because women are more cautious because of fear of getting raped or getting pregnant. Maybe it's because men in general are more visual. Maybe it's because women on average are more attractive.

Men tend to think a wider range of women are more attractive. Let's just say within a man's age range, he finds around half of the woman attractive enough to want to have some sort of relationship with. But for a woman, she may only find 10% of the men in her age range physically attractive.

• Like 1