How to approach possible cheating

How sad this is turning out to be.

The thing I'm wondering is if she is telling her Posom lies too? Not speaking of her desire for him but she tells him about you.

She lies to him about her connection to you and lies to you about her connection to him. If she was fishing to see if the Posom was lying, that's exactly what she would tell him.

I think she is leading two lives. I do not think she wants to dump you and the kids if what the Posom is telling her is true. I cant believe she wants to be on her own. That's why she is afraid of your mother.

I do believe this is something a highly trained psychiatrist would have to handle. It looks to me like a severely damaged woman, with PTSD, and many other issues as well and possibly a split personality.

I say this because none of this follows the cheaters 101 guide book that 99.9% of cheaters follows. Example, in quite a few years I have never seen a cheater that was in love with the other man enthusiastically or even willingly have sex with their husband.

She is terribly broken by her early life. I hope you continue to have compassion and empathy. I feel so sorry for you both. Hopefully, a good doctor can help her. The biggest requirement I think you should have is permission to speak to her counselors any time you like.

• Like 1

Btw, my admiration for your strength and understanding is off the charts. Your wife lucked out with you no matter how things go and your kids have a wonderful dad.

• Like 2