How are you coping today?

Don't do that. Are you still fb friends with him?

Nope, he's been blocked.

I won't be doing it, but there's nothing to get rid of that urge in the pit of my stomach that does want to see his face. No matter how angry I am at him.

• Like 6
  • Author
Nope, he's been blocked.

I won't be doing it, but there's nothing to get rid of that urge in the pit of my stomach that does want to see his face. No matter how angry I am at him.

If that urge bugs you alot,you can do it once to kill the bugging feeling but look at his most unglam/ugly photo.That worked for me,because i already see what a terrible person she is and looking at her ugliest photo helped.

• Like 1
Nope, he's been blocked.

This is pretty much how I'm feeling tonight. I keep going over in my head how all she really did was use me for emotional comfort and never really cared about me (who knows if that's entirely true, but at least it makes it easier to be angry at her) But all I really want tonight is to unblock her on Facebook and see her face, even if I know it's going to hurt me. Especially if she's still in another relationship.

Seriously I think the thing that would make me the happiest tonight would be to see she's broken up with whatever guy she started seeing after me. How ****ing petty does that make me?

Angry, lonely, and confused tonight... Not doing a very good job coping :(

Edited by Chris715
  • Like 1
Seriously I think the thing that would make me the happiest tonight would be to see she's broken up with whatever guy she started seeing after me. How ****ing petty does that make me?

I feel exactly the same way. I guess we're both petty.

• Like 2

Today?? Feeling crappy, stomach hurts cant debate if its hunger or because i thought of him.

I know i will be ok and so will the rest of us. The world hasnt stopped. There are more people in worst situation than us right now. We only lost some1 who we think highly off. Its a breakup!! Lets me thankful for still being on this earth, having roof over our head, can eat, sleep, walk, talk.

Remember people!! Some people come into our lives as a lesson and others as a blessing. And we can all learn from our break ups ;)

• Like 2
I feel exactly the same way. I guess we're both petty.

Can't decide if I love her and miss her or just hate her at this point. Either way makes me pretty pathetic since we've been broken up almost a year. I wish someone would hurt her like she hurt me. Maybe use her in a relationship and then cast her aside like she's nothing. Then maybe she would think twice about what she did to me.

• Like 3

I feel i have been getting stronger after 3 months of NC. But the last 2 days things have come into my mind and sleep has been hard. I have found it difficult to eat (Apart from Cheetos) and you are constantly in my mind at the moment. I know i wont break and reach out just want to get over this bump. You have being trying to find out where i am, i heard. But i know you would like to know that i am not over you and i am miserable without you and how wonderful your life is. YOU will never have the satisfaction of seeing me DOWN again. Take care S. Haydn

• Like 5

Soooo much better.

Yesterday I hit 3 months since moving out and MAN just trust me guys that in time it gets better. Time does something nothing else can, I know it's a cliché but just wait it out.

• Like 1
Very bored, don't know what to do, that would excite me.

Yes to this. Going NC is incredibly boring especially if nothing interests you enough to want to do things.

• Like 1
Very bored, don't know what to do, that would excite me.

What excited you before you met her?

Keep doing those things. They won't interest you at first, but you will begin to enjoy them again, slowly.

• Like 1

Had a dream about her and her new guy. FFS I was starting to feel better until this happened. I can control my conscious thoughts but I can't control what I dream about. It feels like day 1 again.

• Like 1

Doing well. Day 5 of NC. Don't have any desire to contact her. Now that the crazy emotions are gone, I realize she was so not right for me. She doing me a favor by letting me go and God was protecting me. Had I gone on to marry that women, it would have been a huge mistake.

• Like 2
Doing well. Day 5 of NC. Don't have any desire to contact her. Now that the crazy emotions are gone, I realize she was so not right for me. She doing me a favor by letting me go and God was protecting me. Had I gone on to marry that women, it would have been a huge mistake.

I almost wish I could get some sort of revelation like that.

• Like 1

Feeling even more like garbage today. Why does he not want me? In fact, why does NO ONE want me?

Wondering if I'm exceptionally delusional. If there is something very wrong with me and I just don't know it... I've always considered myself normal, but maybe I'm not.

Disgusted with myself, completely. May just crawl into bed early tonight. No point in being awake.

• Like 1

I've been doing really well for the past few months. Today has been tough. Not sure what it is about today - and comparing today to some of the earlier days, I realize how far I've come. But... I don't know, today has sucked. I miss him. I love him. I hate him. Same stuff, different day.

• Like 1

I'm not doing well at all. Can't sleep panicking what my AP is up to tonight. I have every reason to trust her and let her live her life like she needs to right now. But I am just so anxious and scared. I'm sending her texts but no replies. I'm worried. I hate this. I can't wait until it's all over.

• Like 1
Feeling even more like garbage today. Why does he not want me? In fact, why does NO ONE want me?

Wondering if I'm exceptionally delusional. If there is something very wrong with me and I just don't know it... I've always considered myself normal, but maybe I'm not.

Disgusted with myself, completely. May just crawl into bed early tonight. No point in being awake.

Don't be so hard on yourself. If that's you in your display pic then I don't know how no one has asked you out yet. Maybe they're too intimidated by your looks and think they don't have a chance. Try joining a dating site or something and I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest. Even if none of them are worthwhile, at least it's a confidence booster.

• Like 2
Don't be so hard on yourself. If that's you in your display pic then I don't know how no one has asked you out yet. Maybe they're too intimidated by your looks and think they don't have a chance. Try joining a dating site or something and I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest. Even if none of them are worthwhile, at least it's a confidence booster.

I dunno...

I browsed through POF and so many of the profiles of the men in my area showed so much anger and bitterness. A lot of "I'm sick of fakes and everyone plays games and no one even reads this crap so why bother" kinds of opening lines in the profiles.

Bitterness is such a massive red flag to me... it's too emotionally draining.

• Like 3
I dunno...

I browsed through POF and so many of the profiles of the men in my area showed so much anger and bitterness. A lot of "I'm sick of fakes and everyone plays games and no one even reads this crap so why bother" kinds of opening lines in the profiles.

Bitterness is such a massive red flag to me... it's too emotionally draining.

As it should be. A guy like this is sure to have a lot of general grievances against women and you're gonna be the one paying those dues.

That sounds horrible. fwiw, to me it's not only the bitterness but the fact that hey don't even try to hide it.

Edited by lindsay1990
  • Like 1

This is exactly how I have been feeling most of the time, right before heading to bed to try to get some sleep - some relief from being awake....

You are not alone in feeling this way, that is for sure.

• Like 3

Ex's dad dropped by today to pick up my daughter. He was very nice and asked how I was doing. For some reason this made me very very sad. I guess I just feel grateful that he's concerned and that I know my daughter will have a nice time with her grandparents this weekend. That and the fact I'll be alone at home for two days.

• Like 1

She said some stupid **** to me yesterday and now I've been awake since 1:30 am and I can't fall back asleep. I cannot believe she can treat someone so badly who supported her through all her drama. On the plus side, her actions are making me forget her so much easier.

• Like 1