Is MM playing a game with me?

Sorry, but what does it mean? :)

Cockney rhyming slang.

= Having a laugh

Slang meaning of tin bath

tin bath means: Noun. A laugh, often in the sense of ridiculing, hence often heard as "you're having a tin bath mate!", meaning "you're having me on and can't be serious". Cockney rhyming slang, from Cockney's pronunciation of bath as barf, so rhyming with laugh (pronounced larf). [London use]

What is the meaning of tin bath,

• Like 1

He is married. So yes he is playing a game with you, just as he is playing one with his wife. You can tell yourself every story in the book but if he never forgot about you then why didn't he ever look you up? It's not hard to find someone if that's what you want to do. He didn't. He clearly forgot about you long enough to establish another relationship with someone else and marry her. :rolleyes:

Denial is an amazing thing to behold.

• Like 5

I wasted most of my 20's on a loser too. He wasn't married but he showed me time and time again that he was never going to be a good partner. I was in denial as deep as yours.

You want to know what you are to him? You're the person who said yes. If it wasn't you, it would be someone else.

• Like 2
I believe deep inside that we are made for each other and his wife will understand

Yeah. NO. His wife will not understand, are you serious? She loved this man enough to vow "til death do us part". This is delusional thinking.

Wanna hear something funny? My H told his OW in an email which I later read "once she sees that things will not work out with us, and sees how happy I am with you..I think she'll definitely be happy for me and send me off with a smile"

**** that. He found out really quickly that is complete bull****. And guess what? A year of limbo later and he's dumped her for good and we are improving.

It's been two months. TWO. And he does not feel the same way he felt about the OW for a whole year and a half prior. And he was head over heels for her, souls mates, and all that other bull**** that comes along with fantasy affairs.

You don't want to be in limbo. If you do anything for yourself, refuse to be in limbo.

And don't delude yourself the this wife will understand. She will not. Not ever.

• Like 3
ShatteredLady

Why not tell his wife if "she will understand" true luv? They haven't been together for very long. There's a chance she will dump him for being such a slime. Then you could win your man!!! Spend a few years going insane wondering where he is & what he's doing all the time...maybe even grow some empathy!!!!

Why not?

• Like 4
  • Author
Why not tell his wife if "she will understand" true luv? They haven't been together for very long. There's a chance she will dump him for being such a slime. Then you could win your man!!! Spend a few years going insane wondering where he is & what he's doing all the time...maybe even grow some empathy!!!!

Why not?

No, I am not the jelaous type.

pianomanwoman

I know you said you loved him, and maybe he loves you. Its best to wait until he breaks it off with his wife, because you are going to be sad for a long time waiting for him. Find a new boyfriend, one who is not married. Go out and have a good time with your friends. You can love him, but not sexually and not with a baby from him. If it works out in your favor, great, but if not, oh well. But if you continue with a married man, you are going to find out that he is the one who is sick, and needs a girlfriend on the side to help his insecurity. He is going to pull you down. Everything he says is a lie to you and a lie to his wife, you may even feel that you are the only mistress, but guess what? He already let down someone he made a vow with, so why not you..this is my advice. If you don't take my advice, please do this. Be his mistress, but don't put any demands on him. Have fun..but hire a private detective to follow him. When you find out he is dishonest through and through, you will have the proof you need to move on. Thats his game. I'm calling him out and every "single" man who lied to me about being single. PMW:bunny:

pianomanwoman

SOOOO many women fall for this all the time, just about everyone on here thought at one point that they were "different" and "special", and that he was bound to leave his wife as he told her he would, that is until he doesn't or he leaves only to go back home not long afterwards.

Sad but true.

So some of the time the MM says "Ill leave my wife" or "I'm in the process of leaving my wife" this is just to string you along. If he says that say "OK leave her right now" and you will call his bluff. He will say no, he needs time etc. If you ask him to be faithful to you, or leave his wife, he will not know what to say. I suggest you use that as a method to say good bye..for now. See how he turned out in 10 years you are still young and pretty, you can be with a man who is deserving of you.

No, I am not the jelaous type.

Yes, you are, otherwise you wouldn't get upset when he comes to you to get his rocks off and then ignores you for a couple of days. Even if you were to get this man, which you most likely won't, you would be in the position his wife is in right now. He would have a new side chick and you would still be sharing him.

But just like his wife will understand your true love for her husband, you will learn to understand his true love for the woman he cheats on you with, and the one after that, and the next one and the next one and the next one...

• Like 2
Are you suggesting my MM made an excuses?

Well, I won't be his little dirrty secret never again, so it doesn't apply to me. If he loves his wife and wanna work their marriage through - go on. But without me. See guys, there is something I understood from your posts. ;-))

And yes, I agree - action speaks louder than words.

And congratulations for having your man with you. ;)

So if you don't plan to be his dirty little secret anymore - does that mean you don't ever plan to see him again unless his divorce goes through?

Or does that mean you now plan to have him take you out in public - like a real planned date - for everyone to see you two together?

HeCantBreakMe
Quick update, he's decided to get a divorce. He moved out.

Okay, hold your excitement. Don't believe a word he says until you see the divorce papers and you can go see him in his apt. Keep doing you until he gets his S** straight and comes and finds you.

• Like 5
Grapesofwrath

JJ: I can't find the thread anymore (perhaps the thread starter can locate it?) but there was a genius thread on here about how & why MM can behave differently than single, available men. A MM can make all the romantic declarations in the world, because he will not be expected to follow through on them. He can show unbridled passion, because he will not be expected to follow through on it.

If a single, available man said & did the things that MM did, you would expect him to build a future with you. That's why single men take their time before going to those places...they say them because they mean them and plan to act on them. A MM has no intention of acting on these proclamations of love. They are just words, designed to increase the passion. Because what they seek with you is just passion. Not anything more. Passion is their drug. You are the dealer.

• Like 5

Ok. Don't go crazy yet. This is the time you still need to be strong. It's a good sign for you. But if you do the wrong thing you could get hurt more.

Stay no contact with him. There's no way he got an apartment that quick. If he just moved in a with a family member or god forbid YOU...he can still change his mind

He could still change his mind. He needs to be alone awhile. Divorce papers can take awhile but legal separation papers can be done pretty quick. He needs to show you physically those signed sealed and delivered

This could work but there are many threads on here --one recently-- where MM left his wife and went back a few days later. My H left me for two months and lived with his OW but he came back...you need to give him time alone. You want to make sure he left because he doesn't want the marriage and not because of you.

Stay strong.

You need evidence - MM lie. Filed divorce papers should've a requirement too, in order to see you again.

A rented apartment doesn't mean he's divorcing her... he can go back homeanytimr... and that would hurt you even more. Guard yourself. Be cautious -a new apartment does not equate to a divorce in lots of cases.

And what prompted his move?

Edited by S2B
  • Author
Ok. Don't go crazy yet. This is the time you still need to be strong. It's a good sign for you. But if you do the wrong thing you could get hurt more.

Stay no contact with him. There's no way he got an apartment that quick. If he just moved in a with a family member or god forbid YOU...he can still change his mind

He could still change his mind. He needs to be alone awhile. Divorce papers can take awhile but legal separation papers can be done pretty quick. He needs to show you physically those signed sealed and delivered

This could work but there are many threads on here --one recently-- where MM left his wife and went back a few days later. My H left me for two months and lived with his OW but he came back...you need to give him time alone. You want to make sure he left because he doesn't want the marriage and not because of you.

Stay strong.

He's got a spare apartment, so he just moved there. I know he needs time, so do I. We both miss each other but I believe this is what's best for us. We met for a coffee earlier, had a little talk, we discused the situation and he understand my reasoning, however we will stay in touch during the process (not that intense how it was, though). But I can't imagine us not communicating AT ALL. We'll see how it goes. I'm being positive, I'm focused on my career right now, but at the same time I'm 100% sure I wanna be with him and with nobody else. He's pretty determined to get this done.

He's got a spare apartment? That he normally just leaves empty and uninhabited? Or does he manage the apartment building he and his wife live in and he's told you he's moved into a vacant apartment in the same building? This is beginning to sound very fishy. How is his wife taking his sudden departure?

• Like 5
  • Author

That another appartment is based pretty far from the center and their work. He lets his cousin to live there, I was in that place and his cousin is the one person from his side who knows about an A.

His wife was in shock that he left, she had some suspicions but wasn't sure. From what I know she lives at her sister's place right now and is posses of what is understandable.

That another appartment is based pretty far from the center and their work. He lets his cousin to live there, I was in that place and his cousin is the one person from his side who knows about an A.

His wife was in shock that he left, she had some suspicions but wasn't sure. From what I know she lives at her sister's place right now and is posses of what is understandable.

What? I can't decipher this. I'm sorry.

So he already kind of had a little love shack/bachelor pad tucked far away from his home base that you have already been to?

Okayyyyy. Sounds weird, but I guess if I had to move out and already had an open apartment I'd go there instead of renting another one.

The other weird thing is that his wife is not in their home? Why? When my husband moved out of our house, I didn't feel the need to take my kids and go to my sisters house and live there when I had a nice empty home to stay in (and pay for). My first thought is that it's a set up so that when he goes back to his home he can tell you that she's not there anyway, when she is.

I know you're happy. But just take everything with a grain of salt ok? He's still a man who lied enough to his wife to enable him to have an affair. And the lies required to do that kind of deception are huge lies. He's capable of that and he could be capable of making some pretty big lies in your direction to keep his cake and eat it too. Don't get complacent and stop demanding real proof like divorce petitions.

Also keep in mind.....once you become his Main relationship, you leave a vacancy in the affair partner role which he may well fill with someone else once you two are out of fantasyland.

Stay strong

• Like 1
  • Author
Does he work with his wife?

No, he doesn't.

Why is she at her sisters and not in their home?

Because every time they have an argument, or when she's pissed or upset she goes to her sister.

Did he tell his wife about you?

What is his next step?

I speak from experience when I say, take it very,very slow. It is so tempting to jump right ahead and go crazy over one another. Take you time.

My AP and I left out marriages months ago, we are not living together,trying to sort everything out before taking the plunge. We have a bunch of kids between us,so we have to go slow.

Are there children involved?

Let him sort himself out, you both need space and time.