So it happened. GF with Bipolar cheated and left me.

• Author
the feeling after you go pick her up because her car broke down should do it, don't go pick her up... she is using you, as you do more and more of these types of things for her you lose some of your won self respect, take some of it back and stop contacting her and block her

I havent contacted her in 2 days now. And i have a feeling thats why she is doing this now. At the morning she sent message i should go get the gift i gave her.

I did not respond. Now suddenly she asks for a tow.

Is she really in trouble or just seeking attention?

ExpatInItaly

You already know the answer, but since you seem to need it said:

She is not in trouble.

If she were, she would have called, not texted. And there are plenty of others she could contact if she actually were having a problem...such as a towing company, whose number she'd find in a quick search.

She is playing games. Stop giving her the ability to do so.

• Author
Stop allowing the contact and stop replying to her texts..

I have not responded to her texts.

She also sent "Towing costs 150 euros...i have no money. I understand i am not your concern anymore..."

She has the money. God. She was just in athens for a week! I simply ignored her. I wanted to say something evil to her, like "Well, you could've have thought it before you dumped me" or "You should have thinked twice before you left to Athens?"

I am positive she would not help me if i am in trouble. I still feel kind of bad not responding. But i could have been at gym or anywhere at the moment.

Edited by Protec
  • Author

Well. Now she apologizes. "Sorry i send messages. We don't have to friends..."

FRIENDS? Does she really think i want to friends with her... I would not work out.

I have too much feelings towards her while she goes banging some guys and partying, and eventually she would dump me again when she finds herself a new man.

Art_Critic

You are allowing her to bring the drama to you, why do you do that ?

Block her, NC and live your life..

You and you alone are the reason she is still contacting you.. block

oh.. and the comments about not having any money and etc etc.. those are comments to get you to reply and come a running.

• Like 1

There is literally no upside to having this woman remain part of your life other than she brings you the drama you seem unconsciously addicted to.

• Like 2
  • Author

It's done. Went to her place and we talked for final time.

I said what i had to say, i cannot be her friend because i have to heal too and i cannot be the one helping her to move on and eventually hurt myself even more.

"no one ever stayed as friend....". God knows i would want to spend time with her. I know she wants to spend time with me too.

We always had fun together when we did stuff. Everything we did together we had so much fun.

"But I have dug a hole too deep...", she said. Gave the stuff away. Even the batman saving bank which i really liked. Hurts like hell.

She cried. We kissed.

I said farewell. Door closed. I walked away.

Will i ever see her? I have no idea, but i can't keep on waiting anymore. I have a life to live.

And now i cry. I loved her so much. But i just can't be her friend.

Edited by Protec
Simon Phoenix

Unless you block her, this "last meeting" is going to be the "last meeting until the next last meeting". Stop sabotaging yourself.

• Like 1
  • Author

Well i even know where she lives so do i need to sell my car away so i don't drive there in the middle of the night?

I will start my healing process now. I will live day after day, concentrating on me. I need to get myself back on the track.

Not saying this is going to be easy, but definitely helped talking with her face to face than just going suddenly NC. I know now, that she loves me. We just cannot be together, but she loves me just like i love her.

now i just need to keep myself BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Protec out!

ExpatInItaly
Well i even know where she lives so do i need to sell my car away so i don't drive there in the middle of the night?

I will start my healing process now. I will live day after day, concentrating on me. I need to get myself back on the track.

Not saying this is going to be easy, but definitely helped talking with her face to face than just going suddenly NC. I know now, that she loves me. We just cannot be together, but she loves me just like i love her.

now i just need to keep myself BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Protec out!

You really need to rethink your definition of love.

• Like 3
  • Author
You really need to rethink your definition of love.

I loved her. Even with her flaws i think she was beautiful person, inside and out. Sure, **** happened, but at that one point when things went well, we loved each other.

I just to try to accept the fact that she is gone. And now i am starting to rewind the events that happened. If i could have done something differently...but, it's to late now.

Beautiful sunny day. Gotta go wash my car :cool:

• Like 1
  • Author

This is harder than i expected. All the time i have this urge to call her...send her email. Anything.

Tough.

Art_Critic

why haven't you blocked and deleted her ? keeping the open communication line is all about you not her.

This is harder than i expected. All the time i have this urge to call her...send her email. Anything.

Normal stuff. Happens to anyone who is, or was, emotionally attached. Powerful brain chemicals are in play and the balance is upset.

Tough.

Yep, sure is. IMO, accepting that it will be tough to move on is helpful. Accept the pain, embrace it as real and make cognitive decisions which are in the interest of your personal health. Yeah, sometimes those decisions are painful, and not just with relationships. You'll get through it.

• Author
Normal stuff. Happens to anyone who is, or was, emotionally attached. Powerful brain chemicals are in play and the balance is upset.

Yep, sure is. IMO, accepting that it will be tough to move on is helpful. Accept the pain, embrace it as real and make cognitive decisions which are in the interest of your personal health. Yeah, sometimes those decisions are painful, and not just with relationships. You'll get through it.

Now i am starting to second guess my decisions. Now i am thinking: What if i should have stayed as her friend after all. We could've watched movies...maybe even have some sex once a while, since we both liked each other a lot physically.

NO NO NO. Bad thoughts :D I would not work. I am feeling like 2 different personalities fighting inside my head.

"call her!"

"don't do it!!"

"you want her around..." "

"DON'T DO IT!!"

"Tell her that you miss her..."

"DON'T BE A WHINY BITCH!"

"Tell her that you love her...

"SHE KNOWS! STFU!"

That's what is going in my head...jesus.

Simon Phoenix

Stop being a fool, block her and delete her info. Why do you go out of your way to be dumb?

Hey, remember when she cheated on you? Remember when she dumped you? Remember when she told you that you can't do anything right? Remember when she said it felt like she had three kids because of you? Remember how she physically hurt her child? Remember how she drinks when she's not supposed to? Remember how she is, by her own admission, a crappy mom?

Or do you just remember the Batman bank?

Stop filtering out the cons. They far outweigh the good.

• Like 5
  • Author
Hey, remember when she cheated on you? Remember when she dumped you? Remember when she told you that you can't do anything right? Remember when she said it felt like she had three kids because of you? Remember how she physically hurt her child? Remember how she drinks when she's not supposed to? Remember how she is, by her own admission, a crappy mom?

Or do you just remember the Batman bank?

Stop filtering out the cons. They far outweigh the good.

Thanks Blanco. I needed that. =)

• Author

Eh, the NC is not working at all for me. I am not mad at her. We have never hated each other. Never. my other exes hated my guts. "Stop contacting me, it's over ok?!!" That's what i've usually heard.

So i called her. She answered. We talked for a while. She sounded surprised. But she wanted to talk with me, otherwise she would have not answered.

I did not read anything "OMG she answered! She wants to get back with me!!!" No. And I did not call her to say "i love youuuu please take meee baaack i miss youuuu!!". No.

I went out for a walk and called her:

"Hey, just thought calling you since it's a perfect sunny day =) So what happened with the car, what was wrong with it?"

And she told. It was a short, friendly call. Nothing about "oh it's nice to hear your voice", "oh i miss you". just a short friendly call.

I don't want to dissappear from her life, at least not yet. I can't do it. No. I want us to have a line of communication open at least.

This NC thing...it's not working for me. Call me weak, whatever. It just feels wrong doing it.

That's because you are so used to being shat on that you think it's normal.

• Like 1
  • Author
That's because you are so used to being shat on that you think it's normal.

It just feels wrong. The whole NC.

Last night again i saw the 2 sides of her.

At first when she saw me, she was all teary, "i opened the gift you gave me...i loved those earrings. How did you know to get me something like that?"

And she hugged me, even kissed me with so much passion. Even sniffed the hell out of me "oh you smell so great...ahh <3". It was strange. Did she miss me so much because of that stunt i pulled? maybe i should have been gone longer. Just couldn't pull it off :/

Her kids were all over me. Jumping on me and they seemed genuinely happy seeing me.

For a short time she was her old self. She even treated me dinner and dessert "you want more?" She was happy, playful. Even shot me with a mist sprayer (water) and laughed.

I made her laugh too with my stupid jokes. She joked around too.

Then at some point she changed again. She became serious, etc. bossing me around "could you remove the water from that chair please, you got nothing to do anyway". She was back. Suddenly. Without any words etc. she turned back to her old self. The tone of her voice changed. It was so light and playful at first, then it becomes monotone and serious. But for a short while she was who she used to be.

And again just moments ago she was sniffing me, kissing me, even hugging me in the backyard, she leaned on me "you are so warm...." keeping her head on my shoulder. maybe spent too long at her place. I was supposed to just meet her and leave quite quickly but then i stayed for almost 4 hours. It was too long. Anyway, what happened, happened. No changing that anymore.

I am not calling her like i used to. I am not sending "good morning / good night messages". I am not back together with her. I don't call her every moment, not even every day.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Where's the popcorn emoticon when you need it?

Thats because she's a real life Jekyll & Hyde. Watch out, there may be an entire community camped in there somewhere.

Edited by Buddhist
  • Like 3
It just feels wrong. The whole NC.

At first when she saw me, she was all teary, "i opened the gift you gave me...i loved those earrings. How did you know to get me something like that?"

And she hugged me, even kissed me with so much passion. Even sniffed the hell out of me "oh you smell so great...ahh <3". It was strange. Did she miss me so much because of that stunt i pulled? maybe i should have been gone longer. Just couldn't pull it off :/

Her kids were all over me. Jumping on me and they seemed genuinely happy seeing me.

For a short time she was her old self. She even treated me dinner and dessert "you want more?" She was happy, playful. Even shot me with a mist sprayer (water) and laughed.

I made her laugh too with my stupid jokes. She joked around too.

Then at some point she changed again. She became serious, etc. bossing me around "could you remove the water from that chair please, you got nothing to do anyway". She was back. Suddenly. Without any words etc. she turned back to her old self. The tone of her voice changed. It was so light and playful at first, then it becomes monotone and serious, in other words bitc*y. But for a short while she was who she used to be.

And again just moments ago she was sniffing me, kissing me, even hugging me in the backyard, she leaned on me "you are so warm...." keeping her head on my shoulder. maybe spent too long at her place. I was supposed to just meet her and leave quite quickly but then i stayed for almost 4 hours. It was too long. Anyway, what happened, happened. No changing that anymore.

I am not calling her like i used to. I am not sending "good morning / good night messages". I am not back together with her. I don't call her every moment, not even every day.

yyyaaawwwwn

I'm out of this thread.

• Like 3