Not over it [updated]

HeCantBreakMe

Lemondrop21,

I did end up reading it all last night and see how far behind I am. No trigger- I really hope it works out for her and him. I do not want the same thing anymore with my AP he isn't a life option to me anymore only pain.

• Like 1
loveisanaction

HeCan'tBreakMe...Your story is not in any way similar to ImSoSad's story...First off, her and her affair partner were not physical. Secondly and more importantly she and her affair partner (well..soon to be husband/boyfriend) are divorcing their respective spouses; they are working on being together as a real couple.

I hate to break it to you hon but your situations are only similar in respect to you both falling in love with married men whilst married yourselves.

Edited by loveisanaction
Grammatical Error
HeCantBreakMe

Yeah, I realized that after I read all the way through the posts. I was new to the site and only read the first post without realizing how many more posts there were and saw the whole story. :( I couldn't erase my post though so I just felt like a goober.

Loveisinaction- you have a lot of hard but good advice. What is your story? I can't imagine you being an affair. Can you please continue to watch my story? I may need your honest advice in the weeks moving forward.

• Like 1
loveisanaction
Yeah, I realized that after I read all the way through the posts. I was new to the site and only read the first post without realizing how many more posts there were and saw the whole story. :( I couldn't erase my post though so I just felt like a goober.

Loveisinaction- you have a lot of hard but good advice. What is your story? I can't imagine you being an affair. Can you please continue to watch my story? I may need your honest advice in the weeks moving forward.

My story is on here somewhere...but the short version is i almost lost my best friend who was also the other woman. The married man's wife attacked her with a knife and almost killed her.

The married man's wife got off (no jail time..just clinical treatment). To put salt in the wound, the married man is still with his wife. My best friend is alive with 4 long scars slashed across her face.

All i read about affairs is the chemistry..the spark..the greatest sex ever...the soulmate...the how they're the only person who has ever gotten me. But there is an ugly side to affairs. Most people don't want to talk about that side; i do...i talk about it. I won't rug sweep the ugly side of an affair because that would be enabling the OP...not helping her (or him).

• Like 5
My story is on here somewhere...but the short version is i almost lost my best friend who was also the other woman. The married man's wife attacked her with a knife and almost killed her.

The married man's wife got off (no jail time..just clinical treatment). To put salt in the wound, the married man is still with his wife. My best friend is alive with 4 long scars slashed across her face.

All i read about affairs is the chemistry..the spark..the greatest sex ever...the soulmate...the how they're the only person who has ever gotten me. But there is an ugly side to affairs. Most people don't want to talk about that side; i do...i talk about it. I won't rug sweep the ugly side of an affair because that would be enabling the OP...not helping her (or him).

There is an ugly side and there is a lot of fallout! My xmm's wife attacked me and hit me twice. I didn't fight back cause I felt I deserved it. It's over two years now but only a year ago in my car she gives me the finger with kids in her car and mine and has called out vicious names. I still look over my shoulder everyday. I changed my driving route.if I know they are going to be somewhere I just don't go.

The affair was not worth this. I can't even be friends w him. We were good friends for years and now we have to pretend we don't know each other.it hurts terribly to the point I start shaking and get nauseous. My kids are my focus and get me through everyday and if I didn't have them I know that the depression would consume me. I really hope people reading these posts learn something! There is not one good thing that comes out of an affair, not one thing....cause after its over all the bad things start erasing the good memories and then your left with nothing....just a messed up situation!!

• Like 3
imperfectangel
There is an ugly side and there is a lot of fallout! My xmm's wife attacked me and hit me twice. I didn't fight back cause I felt I deserved it. It's over two years now but only a year ago in my car she gives me the finger with kids in her car and mine and has called out vicious names. I still look over my shoulder everyday. I changed my driving route.if I know they are going to be somewhere I just don't go.

The affair was not worth this. I can't even be friends w him. We were good friends for years and now we have to pretend we don't know each other.it hurts terribly to the point I start shaking and get nauseous. My kids are my focus and get me through everyday and if I didn't have them I know that the depression would consume me. I really hope people reading these posts learn something! There is not one good thing that comes out of an affair, not one thing....cause after its over all the bad things start erasing the good memories and then your left with nothing....just a messed up situation!!

Yet she's getting into bed with her WH every night. I don't understand women like that.

• Like 2
Jersey born raised

I thought I read they where separated and he was living in an apartment. I am curious as to what the custody arrangement are with her children and her husband. She stated she understood why OMW was concerned about her being involved with her children.

I wonder how her husband will feel about another man in his children's life.

Thank you for sharing this. Thank God I got out of the affair before a DDday. After reading this, i know i should thank my lucky star everyday. Despite the hurt i feel, things could have been so so much worse.

• Like 1
  • Author

Sorry,Jersey,I did not see your comment.

My husband and I agreed I would get full custody, he will have visitation. I hope we can co parent effectively, I do not plan on being strict with visitation and if he will want more time with the kids,he will have it for sure. An involved father is in the best interest of my children and I want to encourage that.

My AP and his wife agreed she would be the custodial parent and they will discuss joint custody in two years time.

My AP and i are living seperately. My kidswill not be meeting him for a while. By then,my stbxh may have a gf.

My AP's wife is naturally worried about me around her children. She does not know me and has no reason to like me or trust me. I hope to earn her cordiallity in the future.

Jersey born raised

Why would he agree to just visitation? Isn't he comminted tonhis children or is he an absenit father?