Image and Style - Again

• Author
Ha. You got me again! Touche!

Why do you refer to yourself as ugly if you have no problem picking up women? If that is your true image in your Avatar, you're not ugly.

Just self deprecation.

I usually get a good laugh from people with stuff like that.

That's me...

Pics of way, way better looking and hippie type girl (young though... only 18)

Better links directly to twitter, so hopefully won't come up as phishing site...

https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/498234149979705344?s=09

https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/609207506800226304?s=09

Yeah, young. Seriously, she's high school aged. You are the age of her friends' dads.

Can you find an image of a more age appropriate woman you find very attractive?

• Like 2
  • Author
Yeah, young. Seriously, she's high school aged. You are the age of her friends' dads.

Can you find an image of a more age appropriate woman you find very attractive?

College age, i think.

But no.... you can spend time Googling pics of my type if you want.

Let us know what you come up with.

Maye I'll find a match :)

College age, i think.

But no.... you can spend time Googling pics of my type if you want.

Let us know what you come up with.

I personally know high schoolers her age, and as beautiful as her. Because I'm a mom of a high schooler (and I'm your age).

I'm wondering if your "type" exists in real life, or if it is just a fantasy:

looks like super hot 18 year old

free spirit

responsible and loyal

hippie

likes to party

mature enough to commit

???

• Like 2
I personally know high schoolers her age, and as beautiful as her. Because I'm a mom of a high schooler (and I'm your age).

free spirit

responsible and loyal

hippie

likes to party

mature enough to commit

???

That girl doesn't just look 18, she is in fact 17 or 18.

This is her and her little sister, who's 15 today.

How old are you, xxoo?

• Author

free spirit

responsible and loyal

hippie

likes to party

mature enough to commit

???

Did you miss the first picture example? The post with the single link in it? The one that wasn't good enough for other posters in a hippie sense, so I had to dig up a cute hippie of freshman in college age?

Definitely it's a rare breed, because most people don't care about their health/bodies.

Your list is a little off though... let me adjust it....

(looks like super hot 18 year old) - is brown/brown, 5'2 or so, 100lbs of muscle

free spirit

(responsible and loyal)- is a good person deep in their heart

hippie

(likes to party) - likes to travel, read, learn, explore the world

mature enough to commit

Jen, in every post, I said she is too young.

Every single one.

What more can I do?

Just showing an example.

I can't spend hours googling for pics of the perfect woman. I have to get down to the Village!! :lmao:

It shouldn't be that difficult to find an image of an age appropriate woman you find highly attractive.

If it is that difficult, it suggests that you are mostly attracted to women way too young for you (barely women), and thus it is no mystery why you struggle to find a relationship. When you were younger, those women were more appropriate. Now, not so much.

• Like 4
Rejected Rosebud
It shouldn't be that difficult to find an image of an age appropriate woman you find highly attractive.

If it is that difficult, it suggests that you are mostly attracted to women way too young for you (barely women), and thus it is no mystery why you struggle to find a relationship. When you were younger, those women were more appropriate. Now, not so much.

I think that is the key, sadly. :(:( Speaking just for me and other girls I know, if we are wanting to party and have aimless fun we do it with our age peers. Young girls who go for much older guys are often looking for a kind of security.
  • Like 1

How old are you, xxoo?

I'm in my 40s. Have a teenage daughter, and spend lots of time around teenagers that look like Rio Sage in body, face, and hair. Looks like a typical teenage girl to me!

• Like 1
  • Author
I think that is the key, sadly. :(:( Speaking just for me and other girls I know, if we are wanting to party and have aimless fun we do it with our age peers. Young girls who go for much older guys are often looking for a kind of security.

This is true.

I'm often seen as what the young guys can't provide, which is security and mature personal interactions.

Though, I am oddly accepted into several groups of much younger people after being brought in by one girl or another.

Fully accepted as someone to hang out and have fun with, by the girls and guys.

That has surprised me a lot, but I'm done now. Tired of it. Moving on.

I'm in my 40s. Have a teenage daughter, and spend lots of time around teenagers that look like Rio Sage in body, face, and hair. Looks like a typical teenage girl to me!

She looks like one of my nieces. :confused: My brother would... be disturbed if someone his own age wanted to date her.

If a guy in his 40's snags an 18 year old... What then? When she's 25, he'll be what, 50? Think she'll want to stay with him?? No.

OP, it's time you start looking for a life partner, who will go the distance.

• Like 1
This is true.

I'm often seen as what the young guys can't provide, which is security and mature personal interactions.

Though, I am oddly accepted into several groups of much younger people after being brought in by one girl or another.

But not "the one," not by a long shot. Right?

And honestly, when I was their age, while there were guys around your age that we enjoyed hanging out with, it was because of what they could offer us ($$$ - paying for stuff), not really because we thought they were "our people." If anything, when not around, there was a lot of talk about how sad/strange/weird it was that a guy that age *even wanted* to spend time with college kids.

• Like 1
  • Author

And if they are wise enough to lay off the Starbucks and keep healthy, they will look the same when they are 30 as they do now.

Unfortunately, not many people do.

I look slightly better than I did in high school, minus the aging skin. Anyone can do it if they care to.

Heatherknows
This is true.

If you're used to women in their 20's and are now going to date women in their 30's who are beautiful that's fine. Women in their 30's will have some signs of aging that the younger girls don't have. Some men are only attracted to young women. Also, young women don't stay young women they get older (unfortunately) I would have liked to remain 22 forever but didn't. I tried! LOL

• Author
But not "the one," not by a long shot. Right?

And honestly, when I was their age, while there were guys around your age that we enjoyed hanging out with, it was because of what they could offer us ($$$ - paying for stuff), not really because we thought they were "our people." If anything, when not around, there was a lot of talk about how sad/strange/weird it was that a guy that age *even wanted* to spend time with college kids.

Nope. Fully accepted.

The miracle of millennials is they are not closed minded jerks.

They are warm, accepting people.

The groups I hang around with know my full story/history, just as all of you do.

Rather than attack or ridicule me for it, they are accepting and nice. As I have been involved with various people in the group, they respect that I have something going with one of their peers. They accept me as the person their peer is seeing at the time.

I've never, ever had a problem wirth them.

If anything, you'd think the guys would give me a problem, but they are just as nice.

• Author
If you're used to women in their 20's and are now going to date women in their 30's who are beautiful that's fine. Women in their 30's will have some signs of aging that the younger girls don't have. Some men are only attracted to young women. Also, young women don't stay young women they get older (unfortunately) I would have liked to remain 22 forever but didn't. I tried! LOL

Signs of aging are just fine. I've got plenty of them! :lmao:

I just look for those who take care of their bodies.

As I was mentioning earlier, I'm sure my ex wife looks exactly the same.... she may look older, but overall, she probably looks the same.

She looks like one of my nieces. :confused: My brother would... be disturbed if someone his own age wanted to date her.

If a guy in his 40's snags an 18 year old... What then? When she's 25, he'll be what, 50? Think she'll want to stay with him?? No.

OP, it's time you start looking for a life partner, who will go the distance.

Unfortunately there are those men who call themselves "sugar daddies" who are in their 40s, 50s, 60s or 70s who want to date teenage women.

LoveWeary, you aren't a sugar daddy so why emulate one by dating much younger women than yourself? If you date women in their 30s, you'll have a much better chance of finding that life partner whom you seek, who has the physical attributes of younger women that you like. There are women in their 30s and older who are fit and toned and who take great care of their physical and emotional selves.

So, forget the club venue where all the 20 somethings in New York hang out and seek out venues where older women go. No, not nursing homes :p but art museums, bookstores, the theatre, etc.,. if that's who you're really ready to date. Otherwise, 20 something girls are just that -- girls. No offense any 20 somethings of course.

• Like 2
Heatherknows
Signs of aging are just fine. I've got plenty of them! :lmao:

I just look for those who take care of their bodies.

As I was mentioning earlier, I'm sure my ex wife looks exactly the same.... she may look older, but overall, she probably looks the same.

Then you won't have a problem. There are hoards of 30 something single women in New York who are beautiful, fun, interesting and looking for a long term relationship. Just go on Match.com your inbox will be crammed with emails.

• Author
Unfortunately there are those men who call themselves "sugar daddies" who are in their 40s, 50s, 60s or 70s who want to date teenage women.

LoveWeary, you aren't a sugar daddy so why emulate one by dating much younger women than yourself? If you date women in their 30s, you'll have a much better chance of finding that life partner whom you seek, who has the physical attributes of younger women that you like. There are women in their 30s and older who are fit and toned and who take great care of their physical and emotional selves.

So, forget the club venue where all the 20 somethings in New York hang out and seek out venues where older women go. No, not nursing homes :p but art museums, bookstores, the theatre, etc.,. if that's who you're really ready to date. Otherwise, 20 something girls are just that -- girls. No offense any 20 somethings of course.

Ok. I'll try it.

You and Heather both suggest the same thing.

Thanks for all your help. Still stunned at how right you were every step of the way with old yoga there. :eek:

• Like 1
And if they are wise enough to lay off the Starbucks and keep healthy, they will look the same when they are 30 as they do now.

Unfortunately, not many people do.

I look slightly better than I did in high school, minus the aging skin. Anyone can do it if they care to.

Sure, me too! And that's exactly the point. Why are you focusing on very young women when there are many age appropriate women who look amazing?

Just from a logic standpoint, these young girls look great because of their age, not because of their lifestyle. Most of them won't look that way in 10-20 years. If you are looking for a long term relationship, she will probably change with age into the average 30 year old.

If you want a HOT partner long term, you should choose a HOT woman closer to your age. She's demonstrated that she lives the lifestyle that maintains the image you like.

But I'm not sure that you are actually attracted to women your age, hot or not.

• Like 1
  • Author
Then you won't have a problem. There are hoards of 30 something single women in New York who are beautiful, fun, interesting and looking for a long term relationship. Just go on Match.com your inbox will be crammed with emails.

I did do a POF and was definitely crammed with messages.

Might go the old fashioned route and just do like you said in your earlier post about downtown.

Thank you.

• Author
Sure, me too! And that's exactly the point. Why are you focusing on very young women when there are many age appropriate women who look amazing?

Just from a logic standpoint, these young girls look great because of their age, not because of their lifestyle. Most of them won't look that way in 10-20 years. If you are looking for a long term relationship, she will probably change with age into the average 30 year old.

If you want a HOT partner long term, you should choose a HOT woman closer to your age. She's demonstrated that she lives the lifestyle that maintains the image you like.

But I'm not sure that you are actually attracted to women your age, hot or not.

I don't care what age someone is.

.... which is exactly why all these younger ones got through! :lmao:

Alright that was funny. Lol

• Like 1

If you are looking for a compatible partner, you should consider age. It would improve your odds considerably.

• Like 1