Image and Style - Again

Heatherknows
He was 'nearing forty' two years ago, FTR. No one says 'nearing' unless they are really nearing, LOL! Sorry to burst your bubble.

LOL. I sort of feel bad trying to guess his age. I think we should stop. But I still get to be 30...nah...22 :o

• Like 1
Heatherknows
I`m effortlessly fashionable....;)

Lacoste low tops, nice skinny jeans and Fred Perry tops can work wonders.

Or is that not remotely interesting?

I think it's interesting. We should go back to fashion advice anyway.

• Like 1

LW, you've got those simplistic and minimalist leanings, stick to that with your wardrobe.

Simple cuts, easy fabrics, practical, comfortable, well made, nicely fitting. Don't get crazy with the color palettes. I personally like to keep things mostly neutral, with the occasional bright pop of color thrown in.

I agree that it's hard to work with hats and such during summertime. During winter you'll have a much better time with accessories. Hats and scarves are a good way to take a simple outfit of shirt and pants, and add a personal touch.

IMO winter is better for everything, anyway, but I'm just biased! :)

Heatherknows
Kudos to people who use their real pic in their avatar. I could never

I only use it for brief moments when I'm feeling brave then I see some of the stuff I'm posting and I think...I better take this pic down..:confused:

• Like 1
I only use it for brief moments when I'm feeling brave then I see some of the stuff I'm posting and I think...I better take this pic down..:confused:

Sometimes I feel like I should take mine down, but for whatever reason, when I don't have an avatar up, people start mistaking me for a man! :laugh:

• Like 3
PrettyEmily77

B how do you place between Paul Walker and Vin Diesel? That's the question..:confused:. ;).

This thread has become sooooo confusing

• Like 2
B how do you place between Paul Walker and Vin Diesel? That's the question..:confused:. ;).

This thread has become sooooo confusing

I`m better looking? Or i can pull off the wasted look which actually takes ages to construct.......

• Like 5
PrettyEmily77
I`m better looking? Or i can pull off the wasted look which actually takes ages to construct.......

:) And that helps you pull the right demographic, right? ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, given some of my posts, it is best not

• Like 1
Okay, why aren't my links working?

You need url tags on either end of them.

[ URL ] at the start

[ /URL ] at the end

Without the spaces inside.

LOL. I sort of feel bad trying to guess his age. I think we should stop. But I still get to be 30...nah...22 :o

My GF will be 29 in a few months, and sometimes she will say something to the effect of "I don't want to get 'old'". My response is always the same: "I can't wait for you to get old!" Hawt :love:

What's cruel about it is that by then her sex drive will be in overdrive, and my equipment won't be.

• Like 3

What's cruel about it is that by then her sex drive will be in overdrive, and my equipment won't be.

Oh don't worry. The majority of women come easier through oral anyways. That equipment is long lasting.

• Like 1
  • Author
Ex "in thirties" and she is 8 years younger according to LW11, so even if she is only just 30, LW is at least 38. #11

Bingo!

Excellent forensic skills!

• Author

Literally exactly what I wear, though my LaCoste loafers are getting tired and I went back to Prada.

I also wear Supra low top sneakers.

Skinny jeans too.

Various shirts... lots of H&M shirts.

• Author
Hm. I thought he said he was 39.

Image and Style. My dad, exH, and lots of men I’ve known went through mid-life crises at your age, OP- the same thinking and actions, change of style and image, concerned about getting attention and sex from women a couple of decades younger, etc. Taking a picture to prove you can get an 18 year old into bed is very mid-life-crisis-y.

Maybe a series of lite relationships with young women who haven't chosen their own path yet is just right. Just don’t get upset when they have or develop their own priorities and goals, which was an issue you ran up against with yoga girl, or they change paths, because that’s all typical of teenagers and 20-somethings.

Sort of.

It's actually a divorce when you figured you just be married the rest of your life, not a "mid life crisis."

Those are for people who didn't follow their dreams/passions.

I did follow mine.

So... it's a reinvention of yourself forced upon you be a sudden, dramatic change in your life plans.

Anyone on this forum ever been divorced? :lmao::rolleyes:

Oh don't worry. The majority of women come easier through oral anyways. That equipment is long lasting.

Yeah I know. Gotta put work in sometimes to make her come the conventional way.

Literally exactly what I wear, though my LaCoste loafers are getting tired and I went back to Prada.

Skinny jeans too.

You don't look like the skinny jeans type. I dunno... It's not for everyone. I stick with slim fit.

Can you link an example of a supra sneaker you might wear? The shoes tend to say more about you than anything else. Like, the same outfit with different shoes can change everything.

• Author
You don't look like the skinny jeans type. I dunno... It's not for everyone. I stick with slim fit.

Can you link an example of a supra sneaker you might wear? The shoes tend to say more about you than anything else. Like, the same outfit with different shoes can change everything.

Definitely tight fit jeans. Not fully skinny, but whatever that next one is... i guess that is slim fit also.

For casual times: AXLE in BLACK - WHITE | SUPRA Footwear

Skinny jeans too.

I admit this was all gibberish to me, but I know that prada is a brand.

The only shoes I can tell you the brand of, is my classic converses. Because those are obvious haha. I could not tell you the brand of anything else I have.

• Like 1