Image and Style - Again

Heatherknows
Ok. here comes the truth.

A quick Google and I'll say omething like this, but more "girl next door." :lmao::lmao:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/0f/66/270f66715e04efd050fdfbd74261e31f.jpg

It's really easy for me to get girls. Zero problems. I just can't seem to get the right mix of personality and looks that works for me, personally (as of late)

OK. I think I know what you like. Long dark hair, dark eyes, thin with curves age range : 21- 35?

• Author
I agree with writergirl - she is obviously very beautiful, but hippie/creative/earthy? No, wouldn't describe her as that. She is more centerfold/party girl looking. You would find her working as a hostess at the club. Sitting on a car at an auto show. Her idea of creative is probably using a different brand of false eyelashes. No offense. But she doesn't look like a very deep girl. (In this image - I am sure the real person behind the image is different.)

A hippie/earthy/creative type wouldn't be spending all her time and money on hair extensions and fake boobs and fake tan.

So maybe you don't want what you said you wanted. If you want the girl you posted, just get obvious brand name everything and flash your cash. :)

Ok, important note:

Heatherknows asked "how attractive", not "what style?"

That is "how attractive." Her style in the pics has nothing to do with anything.

There are plenty of hippie chicks that are as attractive or more attractive than her.

Here is one who is into yoga, is a hippie, etc and is way, way more attractive than the random example I put up, though too young....

Check out @riosage_'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/609207506800226304?s=09

Check out @riosage_'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/498234149979705344?s=09

• Like 1
  • Author
OK. I think I know what you like. Long dark hair, dark eyes, thin with curves age range : 21- 35?

Yeah, complete sucker for it... but a bob is just as good as long hair. :D

But yeah... physically, I like:

*petite (like 5'4 max)

*around 100 lbs of muscle (curve)

*darker features

*interested in alternative lifestyles and travel (not weird sex.. just like living off grid, cooking from scratch, growing/making food, reading/learning, stopping to smell the roses, enjoying life slowly, not interested in offices)

• Like 1
Heatherknows
Ok, important note:

Heatherknows asked "how attractive", not "what style?"

That is "how attractive." Her style in the pics has nothing to do with anything.

There are plenty of hippie chicks that are as attractive or more attractive than her.

Here is one who is into yoga, is a hippie, etc and is way, way more attractive than the random example I put up, though too young....

Check out @riosage_'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/609207506800226304?s=09

Check out @riosage_'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/498234149979705344?s=09

It says possible phishing site. So I'm not going to look. But the girl in the picture is very pretty and there are plenty of girls at that level of looks who are single in NY. At this point it might be a numbers game. Maybe just go hang out and get like 100 phone numbers and go on a tons of dates.

• Like 1
Heatherknows
Yeah, complete sucker for it... but a bob is just as good as long hair. :D

But yeah... physically, I like:

*petite (like 5'4 max)

*around 100 lbs of muscle (curve)

*darker features

*interested in alternative lifestyles and travel (not weird sex.. just like living off grid, cooking from scratch, growing/making food, reading/learning, stopping to smell the roses, enjoying life slowly, not interested in offices)

Go hang out in the village, look in the shops, drink coffee, people watch and eat cheap indian food. By the end of the day you would have seen about 1000 girls who match that description.

• Like 2
  • Author
Go hang out in the village, look in the shops, drink coffee, people watch and eat cheap indian food. By the end of the day you would have seen about 1000 girls who match that description.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Perfect!!!

I usually go to the EAST Village because it's interesting. I have never actually gone anywhere with the intent of meeting women.

Maybe I'll give that a go. Why not?

Sounds like a nice way to spend a Sunday anyway.

That's some great advice... love how you just sliced and diced Manhattan to meet my idea of what I'm looking for... :lmao:

Very creative!

• Like 2
It says possible phishing site. So I'm not going to look. But the girl in the picture is very pretty and there are plenty of girls at that level of looks who are single in NY. At this point it might be a numbers game. Maybe just go hang out and get like 100 phone numbers and go on a tons of dates.

If you copy/paste just the URL, you can open it in Twitter. :)

Yes, she is closer to what I would imagine.

And great idea.

• Like 1
  • Author
Do you wear Affliction and a lot of dude jewelry?

I wear Acqua Di Gio, no tattoos, no jewelry at all... nothing.

I'm thinking some of petro mom's ideas about accents may come in the jewelery form.

I'm thinking some of petro mom's ideas about accents may come in the jewelery form.

Hmm, because that's what I think of when I think of Vin Diesel. I think, "trying too hard."

• Like 2

Acqua Di Gio cologne? I got that. It's good, but not my fave.

I have a cologne recommendation that will blow most females away. I won't post it here. If you want, PM me and I'll tell you. Sorry, gotta keep it on the DL lol! News spreads quickly over the internet and I don't want guys smelling like me. The nice thing is that I smell amazing and distinguished because NOBODY knows the fragrance. Could be that it just compliments me very well (that's my disclosure), but the compliments I get totally validate you at least give it a shot. I know one other guy that uses it and he gets amazing results too. It's a totally under-the-radar cologne. Nordstrom does not cary it either.

Only hint I'll give is that its French.

• Author
Acqua Di Gio cologne? I got that. It's good, but not my fave.

I have a cologne recommendation that will blow most females away. I won't post it here. If you want, PM me and I'll tell you. Sorry, gotta keep it on the DL lol! News spreads quickly over the internet and I don't want guys smelling like me. The nice thing is that I smell amazing and distinguished because NOBODY knows the fragrance. Could be that it just compliments me very well (that's my disclosure), but the compliments I demand that you at least give it a shot. I know one other guy that uses it and he gets amazing results too. It's a totally under-the-radar cologne. Nordstrom does not cary it either.

Only hint I'll give is that its French.

PM coming..... :D

Pics of way, way better looking and hippie type girl (young though... only 18)

Better links directly to twitter, so hopefully won't come up as phishing site...

https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/498234149979705344?s=09

https://twitter.com/riosage_/status/609207506800226304?s=09

She's gorgeous but you need to double her age. Seriously, no offense to you younger ladies but I've found that pretty much anything under 25 or so just has a juvenile worldview, and (like me) I doubt that you can truly identify w/women like that, no matter how cool you are and open minded and young at heart and all that. They're just diff ppl.

• Like 4
  • Author
She's gorgeous but you need to double her age. Seriously, no offense to you younger ladies but I've found that pretty much anything under 25 or so just has a juvenile worldview, and (like me) I doubt that you can truly identify w/women like that, no matter how cool you are and open minded and young at heart and all that. They're just diff ppl.

Jen, in every post, I said she is too young.

Every single one.

What more can I do?

Just showing an example.

I can't spend hours googling for pics of the perfect woman. I have to get down to the Village!! :lmao:

• Like 2

Totally agree.

LW, not gonna lie, but it worries me that you like you're women to be so young. To a lot of people it's like "wow, that guy is probably a pedophile" (especially since you like them small and young). That is not the case with you. It makes me wonder if you've "grown up" (no offense).

Think of it this way. When I was in my teens, beer made me vomit. Now, at 31, I have the taste to totally appreciate one cold beer after a long and tiring day. Our tastes evolve. When I was a kid I loved milk chocolate. I hate it now and prefer dark. Why have not your tastes evolved?

Though in fairness, maybe my tastes in the opposite sex probably have not evolved. I always prefered them older. 25 at the bare minimum, but hopefully at least 28 or even much older :D

It's not about the imperfections or anything like that. It's the intangibles I guess. Something about how certain older women wear life just looks sexy. Also, the way the walk, move, and do things just looks sexier.

I actually felt for a while that you're scared of older women (or women your age). You say they approach you, which means you can definitely get them. But maybe you feel like you can't keep them?

Edited by S_A
  • Like 2
She asked "how good looking."

None of us can say who this random woman from the internet is... she could be a stockbroker, an assistant, a wedding planner, a coke head, a pothead, or someone's wife.

That's just an example of the general attractiveness, as asked by Heatherknows.

My ex wife was as attractive and similar looking to that.

We went to Barnes and Noble, hiking, sailing, traveling, lived off grid, etc...

Are you judging a book by its cover?

Yes, I suppose I am (and that makes me a hypocrite). Touche. Touche.

SycamoreCircle

LW, it sounds like you're trying to find some woman to rescue from NYC. Most of the people who live here are trying to forge a career path for themselves. And they like it here!

Also, I'd recommend Williamsburg or Bushwick to meet creative, jewelry-making, artsy types who might appreciate your casual, scene-less style. The East Village is a bought-out shell of its former self, just a hangout for people from New Jersey on the weekends.

Make a profile on OK Cupid and start to shop around. You should be able to meet more down-to-earth women.

• Like 1
  • Author
Totally agree. LW, not gonna lie, but it worries me that you like you're women to look so young. To a lot of people, they think "wow, that guy is probably a pedophile" (especially since you like them small and young).

Nobody thinks that in real life. When I'm in public with say... the yoga one... people say we look great together, asked when we were getting married, thought we already were married...

That's not what dating petite, cute women make people think in real life. In real life, the petite, cute women make me look a little younger and a little less ugly. :lmao:

That is not the case with you. It makes me wonder if you've "grown up" (no offense).

And no... I haven't grown up, don't really plan to and prefer women who have not either. What I mean by this is never losing your zest for life... seeing each new day as a new beginning and not being serious. Just having fun and enjoying your time on Earth. Doing your own thing, not caring what other people do.

I was married to someone who is now your age, but looked like these girls in the thread throughout our entire marriage. I have no doubt she looks exactly the same now. Petite and toned doesn't mean young, except a lot of women don't maintain themselves and lose it.

Think of it this way. When I was in my teens, beer made me vomit. Now, at 31, I have the taste to totally appreciate one cold beer after a long and tiring day. Our tastes evolve. Why have not yours?

Honest answer? My heart and penis are wooed hardcore by this type of girl. Simple as that. I am not attracted to much, but I'm loopy for girls like this. I get an enormous biological response just looking at them.

Though in fairness, maybe my tastes in the opposite sex have not evolved. I always prefered them older. 25 at the bare minimum, but hopefully at least 28 or even much older :D

I don't care what age they are, but if they look like that Rio Sage girl, I'm doing all I can to wow her into being with me. :lmao:

It's not about the imperfections or anything like that. It's the intangibles I guess. Something about how certain older women wear life just looks sexy. Also, the way the walk, move, and do things just looks sexier.

I actually felt for a while that you're scared of older women (or women your age). You say they approach you, which means you can definitely get them. But maybe you feel like you can't keep them?

I had a 29 yo Israeli approach me that other day. Definitely was into her. She looked like my type. Didn't work out, but she only had a couple days here left and was flying out.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes, I suppose I am (and that makes me a hypocrite). Touche. Touche.

Na... that's a little harsh. You're not a hypocrite. Just did what all humans do. :D

Na... that's a little harsh. You're not a hypocrite. Just did what all humans do. :D

Ha. You got me again! Touche!

Why do you refer to yourself as ugly if you have no problem picking up women? If that is your true image in your Avatar, you're not ugly.

Heatherknows
It's the intangibles I guess. Something about how certain older women wear life just looks sexy. Also, the way the walk, move, and do things just looks sexier.

For the record I'm not flirting with you S_A so don't take this the wrong way. But now you're my BFF. :lmao:

• Like 2