daughter and thongs

XNemesisX

:laugh:

I remember the awful panties my mom used to buy me. They really DID look like granny panties. They would come up SO high....ahh the horror.

I used to roll them down at the top and turn them into a thong by...well you can prob guess it. I remember feeling like they were so big and huge that you could see them thru my jeans (some MAJOR lines). I never dared ask my mom to buy me a thong though, oh god no. I was able to get cute underwear only when I started high school. Thank God though that back when my mom forced me to wear granny panties that at least pants weren't low riding then. Everyone still wore their pants up to their ears basically. :laugh:

Originally posted by Monday

Just ask, but don't do it in a controlling way...do it in a curious way.

*Tries to imagine that convo*

Mom~ So sweetie... what exactly out of curiosity of course.. does it mean to you when your panties say Lick me across the crotch?

I see your point Monday, I do.. and yeah other kids can be mean and tease... but honestly I don't think an 11 year old little girl needs to be finding ways to feel *Sexy* feeling good about who she is is fine, and having confidence that she's an attractive KID is also okay... but why does an 11 year old little girl need to feel sexy?

Okay...I think when I was eleven, I still had my panties that had the days written on them..."Monday" "Tuesday"...you get my point. :confused: My mom bought them for me because I was a gross child, never wanted to bathe. :D

Anyway....to the OP, where'd she buy the lick me thongs? Where were you!?

FolderWife

OMG!!!!!

Well, there's no helping this little thong wearer.

Making her wear shorts under her skirt? That's not going to help...she'll just take them off as soon as she gets to school :rolleyes:

Making her NOT wear thongs won't work, because she'll just change as soon as she gets to school.

*sigh* hopeless. Get her on birth control NOW!

FolderWife
Originally posted by Merin

*Tries to imagine that convo*

Mom~ So sweetie... what exactly out of curiosity of course.. does it mean to you when your panties say Lick me across the crotch?

I see your point Monday, I do.. and yeah other kids can be mean and tease... but honestly I don't think an 11 year old little girl needs to be finding ways to feel *Sexy* feeling good about who she is is fine, and having confidence that she's an attractive KID is also okay... but why does an 11 year old little girl need to feel sexy?

I have this bad habit of replying to the origional post, without reading the other four pages attatched to it first :rolleyes: Now that I found out she's wearing panties with LICK ME on them, I say GET HER ON BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Monday

A little bit of thong peeking abover your blue jeans is the in thing right now, so maybe that's all it is.

:confused: But for an eleven year old?

I think it looks trashy! :eek: The hip huggers (with buttcracks showing) is bad enough WITHOUT the thongs. Since when would it be cool for any child to show her underwear?! :eek: Not cool!

Asking for a pedophile if you ask me.

Originally posted by Guest

My daughter is 11years old and in 6th grade. The other day while she was sitting down I noticed a thong sticking out of her pants. I did not confront her about them because I didn't know what to say. We live behind a shopping center with a department store so I assume she bought them on her own there. Is this normal for an eleven year old girl? I don't even know how long she has been wearing them for. Should I ask her about them? Should tell her she cannot wear them? Or should I ignore it, which I am not comfortable doing.

What should I do?

How could you not know what your daughter is wearing or for how long she has worn them??? Don't you wash her clothes?

I honestly do not think that 11 is an appropriate age to wear thongs. She is way too young.

Originally posted by gtab

Makes you wonder what else she's doing behind her mother's back! :confused:

Definitely!!!

XNemesisX

Maybe Guest needs to get her kid out of the school she is in and make her go to a different school. Maybe it is just the crowd she is hanging out with. guest, do you know who your daughter is friends with? Are they a bad bunch?

BrotherAaron

Hmm, Nemesis, I think I'd like "Do unto to ex's before they do unto you" better

scarlyjones

Yeah,......................how can you let your 11 yr old have a boyfriend? And you cant say its just an innocent little crush. The little horndog is lifting her skirt. This little walking-boner knows exactly what hes doing. If you let her keep this up.......you will be raising your first grand child. Sound fun? Sound like as much funs as an eleven year old in "lick me" thongs. Another thing,.......how the hell is she washing clothes by herself without you noticing? Dont you ever hear the wash machine and think "whats she doing?" How can an eleven year old wash and wear thongs for a month without a mother knowing she has them???? Im sorry, but I just cannot get past someone letting an eleven yr old,....boy or girl,....DATE!!! Does this horny little bastards parents know hes lifting girls skirts to snap a picture of their thonged asses? THAT ALONE SHOULD HAVE MADE YOU END THEIR RELATIONSHIP! Get a grip on your childs life.......I dont want to end up paying for her and him to live thru welfare.

scarlyjones

Hey MONDAY,.......................shes eleven.............if shes taking her clothes off at school for any reason,...I'd pull her out of that ELEMENTARY SCHOOL immediately. 11 yr olds dont CHANGE for gym. And how in the F@#K does a 11 yr old feel sexy? I cannot believe you posted that. "Maybe she wants to feel sexy" that SHOULD BE A REDFLAG. Ya know who thinks eleven yr olds are sexy? Huh? Do ya? Pediphiles. WHy,...in THIS day and age,....with all the sicko stories you hear about the AMBER ALERTS and missing and molested kids, would you let your 11 yr old child think for a second she should feel "sexy"??

Jesus Christ..............she should still be playing with barbies. Going the way you're letting her go,....soon she'll be stripping UNDER THE NAME BARBIE. Thats right..................makes ya beam with pride doesnt it? Keep it up,...............this kids got a date with section 8.

FolderWife
So...I would say don't worry about it. Her motive may be so she'll feel sexy, it may be because she has to change in front of a bunch of mean girls in the gym locker room...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I saw what jones wrote, and I thought to myself, "I didn't say that 11 year old wanted to feel sexy, you moron!" but then I went back to see what I wrote, and I said, "WHAT!?!?!?! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!!"

Then I realized...it is SUPPOSED to read:

So...I would say don't worry about it. Her motive may not be so she'll feel sexy, it may be because she has to change in front of a bunch of mean girls in the gym locker room...

*clears throat* I was changing clothes in gym at the age of 12 thank you very much!...so if she went to school early or whatever, she's in the sixth grade...Middle School...

When I was in the sixth grade, we had sixth graders on one half of the gym, and ninth graders on the other half...ninth graders have boobs and bushes...and sometimes we got stuck changing at the same time as them :sick:

So when I posted an answer to the ORIGIONAL post, I was remembering the peer pressure that I had at that age.

But then I read on, and saw where this child is letting a boy take dirty pictures of her...so this is a lot bigger than changing in front of girls who are way older than her, and might make fun of her granny panties.

scarlyjones

Oh,..........well.......Im sorry then. I went to an elementary school where it was kindergarden through 6th. Then middle school was 7th and 8th only. So Im not used to thinking that 6th graders changing clothes at school. But ya know,.....its not granny panties OR thongs. There are things in the middle. SHe can get some very cute underwear that wont get her made fun of. She can just say she doesnt like cotton up her ass.

Lil Honey

Sorry to break up the fun, people, but the original topic had me thinking last night.

Now, I'm wondering how old this 11-year-old girl's boyfriend is. Is he also 11 or is he 15, 16, or older? ? ? ? I mean, c'mon . . . there are grown men that get on this site and don't know what to do with their junk, what makes us think an 11-year-old BOY knows what to do with his? And what 11-year-old boy is going to think to take PICTURES? I may be too old to know what's going on out in the world but, it just seems to me that if a girl is showing him her panties, he is going to be busy looking and picking his jaw up off the floor, not focusing the lens.

BTW . . . my panties say, "This end up".

They are just underware..

And for the men making face at them here... all I can say I would rather not see you in BVD little tighty whities either ... nor boxers! so.

Does everyone here wear granny panties??? come on - its 2005!

scarlyjones

I dont put ANYTHING by kids in THIS day and age. There are far too many things available to them now a days. Far more than when we were young. So we really CANT say for sure what we would do or what kids of today are capable of.

Originally posted by meagain

They are just underware..

And for the men making face at them here... all I can say I would rather not see you in BVD little tighty whities either ... nor boxers! so.

Does everyone here wear granny panties??? come on - its 2005!

Is this the eleven year old daughter? :confused:

Originally posted by tiki

Is this the eleven year old daughter? :confused:

LOL For real!

I would not let her wear thong for vagina purposes. She may become prone to yeast infections and stuff like that as she gets older. My daughter wore skimmy underwear at times but it was not sexual to her. It was just her choice of underwear.

SixthSt.Girl

[color=blue]I agreed with her and my husband to let her wear them, except I took a couple that I felt were too sexy, one's that said things such as "lick me," along with a playboy g-string.[/color]

I'm just wondering where an eleven-year-old bought Playboy and "lick me" panties?? You mentioned a department store nearby - do average department stores carry things like this? They do not around here at least, maybe in New York.