Women who fault men for flirting with younger women

LookAtThisPOst

Yes they may have nice bodies.

Nice body is not reason enough for a long-term commitment though is it?

So yes, these women can get SEX from younger men, but that is all they will get in the long run. If they want a serious commitment after 40ish, they need to go at least 5 years older than their own age. If they still want children, they need to go 10+ years over thier own age.

I haven't dated any men older than me since my fiancée died. He was 6 years older than me.

Lesson learned. ;).

All of my boyfriends have been committed to me. I don't do casual. So, there goes your theory.

Edited by RedRobin
  • Like 3
Rejected Rosebud
Yes they may have nice bodies.

Nice body is not reason enough for a long-term commitment though is it?

So yes, these women can get SEX from younger men, but that is all they will get in the long run. If they want a serious commitment after 40ish, they need to go at least 5 years older than their own age. If they still want children, they need to go 10+ years over thier own age.

Actually there are lots of women in real relationships with men who are younger than they are!! I swear to god there are! No offense buy why do you think you speak for the whole world of people!!??:mad: My mom's college roommate who is still her friend is married to a guy 12 years younger, they have been married for about 10 years, they adopted a kid, they are a cool couple!! They are not the only ones either!!
  • Like 2
MidwestUSA
Now, if I had inadvertantly come across a mid-20's woman, and I was talking NOT knowing she is in her mid-20's and she's a:

1. A homeowner

2. In a nicely established career

I wouldn't know the difference between her and a woman MY age, so I'd likely make an exception and ask her out.

So you've gone from saying it's gross to putting socioeconomic conditions on it?

• Like 2
MidwestUSA
I don't fault men for liking younger women it just bothers me when some of those guys act like younger women are more "valuable" than older ones because of childbearing years or no sagging or stretch marks or that kind of thing!!! :mad::mad: I expect I will get more and more valuable as I get older!!

You will, doll, you will.

And that postmenopausal stuff? LOL! They say it goes one way or the other; let's hope you go my way!

• Like 3
  • Author
LookAtThisPOst
So you've gone from saying it's gross to putting socioeconomic conditions on it?

No, it's an indicator of maturity. A lot of mid-20's women I meet are still living with their parents and working as a waitress or in retail, getting paid min. wage...someone who has advanced in life and career earlier in life, could be on the same page as older men.

BronzeAgeJaeger217

I would imagine its because women in this age range are hating on men their own age for going after younger women because they are not getting as much sexual attention, dating requests as they used to

BronzeAgeJaeger217

Do you think its common for older women to hate on older men their age or older for dating women significantly younger than them?

BlackOpsZombieGirl
All of my boyfriends have been committed to me. I don't do casual. So, there goes your theory.

Yep, same here. With the exception of one guy in my life, all of the guys I've been in long term relationships with have been younger than me. My relationships lasted from 6 years to 15 years.

Goes to show that a person can't speak in such broad and theoretical terms with regard to older woman/younger guy relationships; it just depends on the two people involved.

stillafool
Now, if I had inadvertantly come across a mid-20's woman, and I was talking NOT knowing she is in her mid-20's and she's a:

1. A homeowner

2. In a nicely established career

I wouldn't know the difference between her and a woman MY age, so I'd likely make an exception and ask her out.

Please, don't do her any favors and I doubt she'd want to.

• Like 1
stillafool
I would imagine its because women in this age range are hating on men their own age for going after younger women because they are not getting as much sexual attention, dating requests as they used to

No I don't think so. I think it is because they find the younger man very attractive. You will admit that youth is attractive won't you? Women are not blind.

stillafool
Do you think its common for older women to hate on older men their age or older for dating women significantly younger than them?

Darling this has gone on for centuries. Women have been long used to it. What is new is women going for younger men.

BronzeAgeJaeger217
Darling this has gone on for centuries. Women have been long used to it. What is new is women going for younger men.

Well I remember a dating guru for men, when he was giving advice to older men on how to attract and date younger women, he was reffering to guys over the age of 35, he said to them when you date younger women in their 20's, be prepared for women your own age who will hate on you, they'll get angry, bitter, jealous, because they know the party is over for them while its just beginning for you.

stillafool
Well I remember a dating guru for men, when he was giving advice to older men on how to attract and date younger women, he was reffering to guys over the age of 35, he said to them when you date younger women in their 20's, be prepared for women your own age who will hate on you, they'll get angry, bitter, jealous, because they know the party is over for them while its just beginning for you.

First I doubt if any older man dating a 20 year old would care what anyone else thinks so I really don't know why the guru would even mention this unless he is hoping the women get jealous. As far as the party being over for them well it would depend on what they look like and the shape they are in and that goes for both genders.

BronzeAgeJaeger217
First I doubt if any older man dating a 20 year old would care what anyone else thinks so I really don't know why the guru would even mention this unless he is hoping the women get jealous. As far as the party being over for them well it would depend on what they look like and the shape they are in and that goes for both genders.

Yeah, I can give the link for the video in which he states that, it wasn't me who came up with it, I'm not attacking women here, the dating guru actually said that, he goes under a YouTube username called 33secrets

Funny... When I was in my 20s, I thought that much older men with younger women was gross... No one called me bitter or jealous then.

Some of us have always associated some men's propensity for much younger women to be juvenile, disgusting, and rooted in some pretty sick social conventions. The fact that some women go along with it doesn't make him a stud. It makes him desperate and socially stunted since he can't attract good looking, stable partners closer to his own age.

That is how I have always felt... The only thing that has changed is my ability to articulate in words what I could only feel as a turning of my stomach when hit on by pervy older 'man-children' when I was in my 20s.

My guess is that lots of women older than 20 are like me. Trust me... I wouldn't want those men. I would rather be celibate than be with a man who can't acknowledge his own aging process and needs to suck the life out of a much younger woman in order to feel good about himself. Those men are parasites... They would be a parasite no matter who they were with. Their ageism is just the way it gets exhibited.