Women who fault men for flirting with younger women

LookAtThisPOst

I dated a lot of younger men, but they were part of my generation, hung out at the same places, listened to the same music. And it wasn't usually me going after them. It was all very organic. And it wasn't a 20-year age difference either, 10 and under.

Big difference between a 40 year old man and a 20 year old woman in maturity. Not so big a difference still between 35 year old and a 50 year old. But there are generational differences and any young person can tell someone is "old" as soon as they have a conversation with them.

Well gates made a box quote sci-fi has expressed for a century. Science isn't someone expressed an opinion in a position of authority. If the subject is so compelling why not research it. The observations would be far more amusing, if some observations were made.

Anyhow sorry for going off topic, back to AI hookers blow up the planet in a decade.

empresario
Well gates made a box quote sci-fi has expressed for a century. Science isn't someone expressed an opinion in a position of authority. If the subject is so compelling why not research it. The observations would be far more amusing, if some observations were made.

Anyhow sorry for going off topic, back to AI hookers blow up the planet in a decade.

You have already opened the box, haha, don't apologize.

One last thing. I try to avoid giving personal details of my life on forums. I will say, I am close to this topic professionally. Put it this way...when robots do take over the world, my hand will have been in the cookie jar facilitating it.

It's not as far off as you'd think.

Lol give it 10 years and there will be sex dolls so advanced that there won't be any point for guys to go out to get laid. :laugh: Imagine the panic with Women.

They're already quite impressive from what I googled.

Panic? Not likely more like a gentle sigh of relief. Imagine being able to go about your business in the world without some guy impressing his sexual needs upon you. I'm living for the day. :D Bring on the sexbots. I just crossed the age barrier where guys no longer harass me for stepping outside my front door. It's honestly a great thing, sure go for a 20yr olds I say!

Edited by Buddhist
  • Like 1
barcode88
Panic? Not likely more like a gentle sigh of relief. Imagine being able to go about your business in the world without some guy impressing his sexual needs upon you. I'm living for the day. :D Bring on the sexbots. I just crossed the age barrier where guys no longer harass me for stepping outside my front door. It's honestly a great thing, sure go for a 20yr olds I say!

Until you just want to get laid but guys are all screwing their sex bots ;)

• Like 2

I'd bring one along with me on a sleepover. I'd name her Cold Ethyl and when the guy was requesting a BJ, I'd say, "Hang on, let me call Cold Ethyl in here. Call me when you're done. I'm going to make a sandwich."

Or I'd say, "Cold Ethyl, show him your boobs. Now getoutahere." Then the guy would be like, "No, don't send her away yet," and I'd say, "uh-uh-uh, my robot, my remote control."

Edited by preraph

What would be even better than robot male and female sex objects and housekeepers is having robot kids instead of real kids. I mean why would anyone want to have a snot-nosed, pants-pooping, screaming out-of-control live kid that you have to spend all your income on and send to college if you could instead have one who came preprogrammed educationally, didn't eat, and could be unplugged at any time whatsoever? I mean, that's pretty much the American Dream.

• Like 1
Until you just want to get laid but guys are all screwing their sex bots ;)

Well this is your fundamental misunderstanding of the female sex drive. I haven't needed to get laid for about a decade now. Haven't had sex for over 3yrs and still not feeling the desire to get laid. I know it's different for guys...well.

What I have a hard time understanding is why you guys have to get so bitter and mean about it all. The OP is complaining that older women condemn men for seeking a younger partner. Well, here's an older woman saying go for it....and all you can do is try and turn it into some hurtful dig at females. I just don't get that. :confused:

It's the reason I hardly come here anymore because it just seems like a bunch of guys being foul about females a lot of the time. Can't be bothered with it.

• Like 1
empresario
Well this is your fundamental misunderstanding of the female sex drive. I haven't needed to get laid for about a decade now. Haven't had sex for over 3yrs and still not feeling the desire to get laid. I know it's different for guys...well.

What I have a hard time understanding is why you guys have to get so bitter and mean about it all. The OP is complaining that older women condemn men for seeking a younger partner. Well, here's an older woman saying go for it....and all you can do is try and turn it into some hurtful dig at females. I just don't get that. :confused:

It's the reason I hardly come here anymore because it just seems like a bunch of guys being foul about females a lot of the time. Can't be bothered with it.

It sounds like you are kind of bitter yourself. That's not a dig. If you read my post history I am 100% for female choice and respect. Your view on sex is particularly misguided.

Let's be honest. The male/female sex drive conversation is inane. Women don't need sex. Men don't NEED sex. But in a healthy, functioning environment and with adequate hormonal balance both should WANT sex. It may be for different reasons...

For my own benefit, I gave up masturbation many months ago. I still have sex, but I refuse to do it myself or partake in fantasy. Some will argue that's the opposite of good sexual health. Maybe. But it works for me. You learn quickly once you stop...that you never really needed it. Even if you're a guy.

As men, we are programmed by media and peers to believe we need sex. That's the difference.

Addiction is a different beast, so we will call that the exception.

Barcode, you're forgetting that if there are female bots, there will be rechargeable Chris Hemsworth bots as well. They won't sell as well, but if anyone wants one, they'll be available.

barcode88
Barcode, you're forgetting that if there are female bots, there will be rechargeable Chris Hemsworth bots as well. They won't sell as well, but if anyone wants one, they'll be available.

Well unless you want to do girl on top the whole time, it wouldn't work quite as well as a female bot IMO.... Considering women are generally on the receiving end so to speak.

Buddhist I wasn't trying to take digs at Women in general, was just teasing ;)

For my own benefit, I gave up masturbation many months ago. I still have sex, but I refuse to do it myself or partake in fantasy. Some will argue that's the opposite of good sexual health. Maybe. But it works for me. You learn quickly once you stop...that you never really needed it. Even if you're a guy.

I wish I had the willpower, I can go maybe a week at a time. Since I got my FWB I've been better though.

Masturbation is terrible for guys, do it too much and your dong gets desensitized and normal sex doesn't feel good.

But yeah to wrap this up i'll add that people shouldn't judge if two people with a big age gap decide to get involved with each other, that's their business.

Edited by barcode88

Well, let's hope there's some women robot designers out there thinking about every possible angle or none of them are going to be the answer to anything.

Why have people at all. Lets just get rid of humans and replace them with robots.

No machine can take the place of a real woman to me.

• Like 1

Oh please... a girl in my old college wasn't veen 19 and had a BF who lived in another town who was in his late 30's.

When talking about him she kept bringing up that he drove a Porsche... :rolleyes:

ClickToRead
Cougar is gross but not the other way around. I am being very double standard but this is how I feel

Well, I look very young and attract men younger than me, I do not seek them. Not everyone is a cougar on purpose.

• Like 5
SmartDude

Do you all have ADHD or something? Why the hell did this descend into talk about sex robots?I cast my vote to return to the original topic of this thread.

MrNate 2.0
Lol give it 10 years and there will be sex dolls so advanced that there won't be any point for guys to go out to get laid. :laugh: Imagine the panic with Women.

They're already quite impressive from what I googled.

I think I'll stick with the real women.

They have a touch no doll will ever have.

• Like 3
Cougar is gross but not the other way around. I am being very double standard but this is how I feel

That's just how it is. It isn't unfair or fair because fairness or double-standards has got nothing to do with it.

Older man + younger women = normal (even perhaps better)

Younger man + older woman = :sick: (man can even be seen as a victim)

That's just how it is. It isn't unfair or fair because fairness or double-standards has got nothing to do with it.

As Hemingway said, "Isn't it pretty to think so."

MrNate 2.0

I don't see anything sick about the other way around.

There's a lot of attractive, beautiful older women out there that I wouldn't mind dating at all. A lot also do a wonderful job keeping bangin'bods well into later years. Kinds silly to rule them out over just age, man.

• Like 2
SmartDude
I don't see anything sick about the other way around.

There's a lot of attractive, beautiful older women out there that I wouldn't mind dating at all. A lot also do a wonderful job keeping bangin'bods well into later years. Kinds silly to rule them out over just age, man.

Yes they may have nice bodies.

Nice body is not reason enough for a long-term commitment though is it?

So yes, these women can get SEX from younger men, but that is all they will get in the long run. If they want a serious commitment after 40ish, they need to go at least 5 years older than their own age. If they still want children, they need to go 10+ years over thier own age.

Best I can tell, older women don't have to pursue or spend money on younger men in order to persuade them to go out with them. The same cannot be said of older men trying to date younger women.

• Like 3
MrNate 2.0
Yes they may have nice bodies.

Nice body is not reason enough for a long-term commitment though is it?

So yes, these women can get SEX from younger men, but that is all they will get in the long run. If they want a serious commitment after 40ish, they need to go at least 5 years older than their own age. If they still want children, they need to go 10+ years over thier own age.

The "old and washed up" mentality is prevalent around here, so I do like to make sure that point is highlighted.

Also, even withemotional attraction, I see women of all ages having absolutely no problem with getting boyfriends.

• Like 4