Latest - Co-Worker Affair

Giraffe2014

I have never wished ill on anyone except blood enemies, however, I, like probably 99% of the noncheaters on here , cant wait until you get busted. There is no doubt giraffe is the most pathetic cheater on this site.

This is a train wreck coming and everyone knows it except her.

Based on what? This ONE relatively short term affair?

What is pathetic on this site is the incredible lack of taste and verbal abuse that gets tossed at this poster, and the bending over backwards, patience and reaching out and trying to see serial cheaters like TheOneYouHate through "their troubles", or the way BS's are immediately feeling sorry for WH's like Obtuseedge while he cries a river about his wife asking for divorce having spent months extolling the virtues of his AP all the while listing every single failing in his STBXW.

No this infidelity is just your typical girl meets boy at work and screws him.

The real difference is that Giraffe has the audacity to be a female cheat, and not the advantage to be a male cheat.

Edited by fellini
  • Like 3

Giraffe - I wish I had some useful advice for you but I'm afraid I don't, other than to take seriously the many examples recorded here of people who have been in your situation and managed to survive.

Your story has certainly given me and my wife a lot to think about. I wonder how many infidelity-free marriages are that way because neither partner happened to run into the wrong person at the right time; I wonder whether that's the case for my marriage. We wish you well and hope to hear of some sort of successful resolution, whatever success turns out to mean for you.

• Like 1

fellini, the difference is that she has no remorse. She knows how to talk a good game, but in the end, all she does is cheat and lie. And not stop doing it.

Believe it or not, showing her a mirror so she can see what she looks like to the rest of us is beneficial for HER. It's the only way she may wake up and see what she's done. I agree, some comments have been too rude. But she deserves little sympathy at this point because any problems she has are of her own making.

• Like 1
fellini, the difference is that she has no remorse. She knows how to talk a good game, but in the end, all she does is cheat and lie. And not stop doing it.

Believe it or not, showing her a mirror so she can see what she looks like to the rest of us is beneficial for HER. It's the only way she may wake up and see what she's done. I agree, some comments have been too rude. But she deserves little sympathy at this point because any problems she has are of her own making.

Well, when you can show me that the consistent single issue which ends infidelity is remorse of the unfaithful spouse in the middle of his/her affair, I will say you have a good point. The truth is, and we don't need statistics to prove this, the big fat majority of affairs end when either of the Waywards get caught, get scared of getting caught, or one of the AP's ends it.

Oh yeah, they all say "this is going to end badly" but this is just a way of saying let's keep going until we get caught, we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

I do not believe for a second that the meandering of Giraffe, the constant in and out of the affair, the resolve to end it, and then get back in, is in anyway unique. I don't doubt that a lot of waywards follow this path. Hell, some probably dont even flip flop like this OP does.

Remorse is the surprising outcome of getting caught. And as long as waywards think they are getting away with their affairs, I don't see why you or anyone should single out this one any more than any other.

As I have said, the only difference is she came in here in the middle of her affair, instead of after. Had she come in here on the day her husband finds out, her story would read no different than a thousand others like her.

The only difference is that for being a woman she gets burned at the stake.

Now that I have reached my milestone, Ill take my leave of LS, and thank all those who contributed to my personal journey to recover from my wife's affair, and I wish everyone the best happiness they can make for themselves.

Edited by fellini
  • Like 1

The difference between a male cheat and a female cheat is not gender bias. It is that we, as men, do put women on a pedastal. A man in love sees a angel, a beautiful innocent flower, someone who can do no wrong. We think so highly of you. The betrayal changes every second that we have been with you. The only way back is the confession. I have read a lot of men pushing hard for the confession. Maybe a little rough, but I also have read a complete change in attitude to a WW that confesses. She does get respect here.

Men know that men who cheat ARE pigs, but deep in our core, we still have faith in a woman.

We so want to believe in you. We need the us against the world feeling. It is because of you that we strive, work till we are dead tired. Build things. Provide and protect.

Infedility for a man makes him feel like a fool.

You want to just burn it all down

• Like 1

Giraffe may be redeamable. It is obvious that she is thrill seeking. Unfortunately for this type of cheat the only way she can stop is to lose it all or she will do it again. She knows that. It is why she is so sloppy. Talk about affair down. Geez. std test? Coke head? Blatant workplace behaviour? The first workplace enemy she gets and its over.

• Like 1
autumnnight
The difference between a male cheat and a female cheat is not gender bias. It is that we, as men, do put women on a pedastal. A man in love sees a angel, a beautiful innocent flower, someone who can do no wrong. We think so highly of you. The betrayal changes every second that we have been with you. The only way back is the confession. I have read a lot of men pushing hard for the confession. Maybe a little rough, but I also have read a complete change in attitude to a WW that confesses. She does get respect here.

Men know that men who cheat ARE pigs, but deep in our core, we still have faith in a woman.

We so want to believe in you. We need the us against the world feeling. It is because of you that we strive, work till we are dead tired. Build things. Provide and protect.

Infedility for a man makes him feel like a fool.

You want to just burn it all down

This sounds pretty, but at the end of the day it's double standard carp.

• Like 1