Proof my wife is cheating

Jclements00

• Author
Jclements00

The heifer probably wouldn't talk to me since I pretty much just left her alone. It's too easy to check her fb at times but yes I need to stop, she doesn't post anything bad at all just some of her messages are truth telling. I am doing my own that as I have before and I will leave her to be when I move. I don't talk to her nearly as much anymore and I start caring less and less.

• Author
Jclements00

Lol ok maybe heifer is a bad word. I'll say a bit more overweight than I can handle. I can't be with someone who weighs more than me and I'm 200-215.

• Like 2
whichwayisup
Go find the heifer and ask her out if shes available. Fat girls make good lovers.

I certainly hope any woman you refer to as "heifer" would never give you the time of day. Just wow! :rolleyes:

This is the first time he's used that word, in fact it was the poster above who said it and he repeated it - Not that it's any better but it's not like he came up with calling her that to begin with. Just sayin'..

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers
Actually when I decided to date only her I was talking to some other girls who were probably better off and not lemons. Though one turned out to be a heifer but at the time she wasn't and we really liked each other. But she lived a good hour away and I started seeing my wife and it was good at first then we got married and after that it went downhill quick. I learned my lesson and now I'm almost 35, I won't be getting into anything serious or married again for a long while. Time to really get all the things in life that I want.

This is the first time he's used that word, in fact it was the poster above who said it and he repeated it - Not that it's any better but it's not like he came up with calling her that to begin with. Just sayin'..

Missed this wwiu

• Like 1

i usually date thinnner more athletic women. but I have slept with curvy, voluptuous girls too and there is definitely an advantage there! They are comfy, and I don't feel as beat up afterwards. :D

Lurkeraspect

Ah, no. Post 148 was the OPs and he opined about the heifer. So yea, he most certainly came up with that descriptive word. :eek:

• Like 1
  • Author
Jclements00

Yes I came up with the word cause heifer just sounds funny. I have a weird sense of humor. I'm not disrespecting larger girls, in fact a lot have pretty faces and are cool. I just am not attracted to girls that are bigger than me and I'm 5'8 1/2 200-215lbs with a sticky muscular build. I don't think I can attract a supermodel or anything and I also don't need a girl to be skin and bones. A normal size maybe even a bit of thickness is good maybe 115-150. I like to think I'm good enough looking to get a good looking nice girl but looks mean nothing if the girl isn't good on the inside.

• Like 2
  • Author
Jclements00

I added a pic of me as my avatar and put a few pics in my profile if anyone is interested in what I look like.

• Author
Jclements00

No not really. I'm not much into the hunting fishing redneck stuff down here. Like I like living in the country but would be just as happy in a big city.

• Like 1
No not really. I'm not much into the hunting fishing redneck stuff down here. Like I like living in the country but would be just as happy in a big city.

Understood

1:30 in the morning and I have work in the morning. I'm sleeping and wife let's my dog in the bedroom which wakes me up. She said earlier she wouldn't be here so I ask what she's doing. Says she's having some friends over. I said it's 1:30 in the morning F that! She walks away says go back to sleep. I jump out of bed run up to her face say F you I pay rent here have your friends over see what happens. She says I didn't think you were man enough to hit me. I said I wasn't about to hit you you're not worth it. Now this girl is maybe 115 lbs and I'm a big muscular guy if I'd hit her she'd be in a coma. Anyway she says it's her place too call the cops if you don't like it. So I call her a bunch of stuff I can't say here and I say don't worry you will get what you deserve. She says you too. So I will get away from this garbage and have a lot more peaceful life with more money living on my own while she will struggle have no money and kids that despise her and family that doesn't like her being lesbian. I guess we'll see who ends up better in the end. She says she gotta work in the morning too, so why is she still up having friends here? Since I pay the bills here she really should watch what she says and does cause all I gotta do is stop paying the rent and not pay the back rent which screws her as she don't know if she'll stop getting her child support since her baby daddy lost his job. And she has a freezer full of meat she wants to save for when I'm gone cause money will be so tight. I can eat as much of it as I want and jack most of it when I leave. She doesn't realize the position I'm in to seriously screw her life up if I get pushed too far.

Why didn't you call the cops?

Less talk and more action would help you send a clear message to her.

In the meantime she's just using you because you allow her to.

Why are you wasting your breath when you don't do anything to back up those words? Now she surely doesn't believe you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jclements00

We don't need the cops involved to much mess. I just stayed up in the bedroom until I fell back asleep. The thing is I do have proof and if she doesn't believe me it will be more of a shock if I show her it later on. I'm not gonna throw the proof out now and cause more problems.

• Like 2
  • Author
Jclements00

My wife had the nerve to ask me last if I wanted to talk. I told her I had things to do. Of course she comes home and starts talking. Saying she's gonna get written up at her work cause she was supposed to work Saturday but called in cause she was hungover. 33 years old 3 kids about to support them on her own you don't miss work cause you were stupid enough to get too drunk. She hates her job the hours she works and I said so what you chose to work there deal with it. She works at Walgreens sometimes during the day sometimes till 11 at night but goes in at like 4.

And then starts talking about her sexuality she admits she's full lesbian and doesn't want a man. Says she "broke it off" with her girlfriend cause she doesn't want anyone right now. Yet in a facebook message the day before says she's her girlfriend. Lies. And she expects me to be ok with it all and be civil and not get upset. I just don't care anymore. No energy or time to waste on her.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jclements00

So I have a serious question. My wife is or well can be very beautiful like downright sexy. Of course being a guy I'm very much so attracted to her at times and want what she won't give me. I know she got her girlfriend but I'm not the type to get someone else while I'm still living with my wife, I just can't do that yet. How do I overcome this wanting of her?

• Like 1

Think of her as your brother, stop thinking of her as a woman, stay away from her. Get the divorce started so you can start dating other woman. Once you start dating you won't be so interested in someone that likes women as much or more than you. If money is an issue, do your own divorce. She will most likely agree to your terms if you don't mention anything about her coming out of the closet as fault. The thing I notice the older I get is the more money you have as a guy the cuter you become. Weird.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jclements00

Well yeah the cuter you become women are attracted to fat wallets. I can't think of her as my brother that's weird. Money is an issue when it comes to filing for divorce right now. I know I'll care less when I start dating but I'm not sure I want to date right away or for a while until I get some things in life I want and enjoy the peace of being single. I don't plan on mentioning her coming out the closet as fault and I'm not sure what that would do for me in the divorce. Would it help me any?

To answer your question, stop dithering. It is over. Sorry that this has happened to you. It really sucks.

Still, I've read your posts and its been like a FB status update. Every post is about "my wife". Start calling her your stbxw. Soon to be ex wife. Detach. No conversations unless required. Stop keeping tabs on her activities. I know you share kids, but you only care about their safety.

Your wife knew she was gay, but for whatever reason tried to suppress it. I get the whole social stigma in the south and all, but still her reasons for screwing with your life pale in comparison to the impact on the lives she has damaged.

Stop watching her, stop focusing on her, start reading up on what your problems are because you have some. We all do, so no offense intended. Put it this way, and pardon the macabre analogy, but... if she died, you wouldn't be sitting with the body talking about how you wanted to bang it one more time. Well, she's dead to you now. Detach.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jclements00

I'm trying to leave her alone it's hard when we been married three years. It'll come in time. I can't just shut off a switch and think she don't exist. That's not possible.

I'm trying to leave her alone it's hard when we been married three years. It'll come in time. I can't just shut off a switch and think she don't exist. That's not possible.

I know that. That is why I did not say "move on" or "get over her". I said detach. It is an action or rather a plan of action. Find whatever head space you need to start detaching.

For every positive thought about her, think a negative one. For every hopeful thought, choose to believe why there is and should not be hope. Every fond memory is really a lie. Do whatever it takes. You gotta start living like, acting like, speaking like, believing like, this is over and it is a good thing. Eventually, you will start feeling it. Use anger if you must, just to get started, but anger is still an emotion and keeps you connected. Heck, just start saying, its over and that is good. I can't wait for my new life to start. Whatever gets you through the night.

That does not include observing her and feeling how stupid she is acting. You also need to start living like its over. Don't keep the same schedule. Don't have the same routines. Don't check in with her. Its all about the kids and their schedule and safety. Other than that, she is a room mate that you are trying to evict or move away from. Good luck.

Edited by bigman1
finishing
  • Author
Jclements00

I'm living like I would without her minus dating anyone. I do my own thing. I know it's over and have accepted theirs no hope at all. I do look forward to having my own place, one that I can fix up the way I want and keep it clean and organized unlike now having three messy kids around and a wife who barely cleans.

• Author
Jclements00

Well now guess what happened today. My wife goes to work and gets FIRED! Cause at Walgreens you supposedly can't miss more than five days a year and in three months she missed five days. She says one time was when her daughter had to go to the hospital so she left and they counted it as missing a day. She missed this past Saturday cause she was hungover. Right now I'm actually sitting by her on the sofa she's all stressed out over having to tell her kids and family. She gets about $950 a month in child support but her baby daddy lost his job a while back and she's still been getting it but doesn't know when it'll stop coming. She thinks he has a job now but may be a month until he gets paid to pay her. She should have been more responsible. I know it's not my problem but I would hate to see her struggling bad when I leave.

I_Give_Up67

I'm wondering how soon it will be before you get the, "baby I still love you, let's work on our marriage" speech from her?

• Like 1